[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of gun is on his hip? It's not one of those biker

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

What kind of gun is on his hip? It's not one of those biker gang shotguns like from Lost and Damned is it?
>>
>>84906621
>his
rude
>>
>>84906621
are you sure it isnt just some kind of curved knife like a kukri?
>>
>>84906621

its a revolver you dum dum
>>
>>84906621
Looks like a taurus tracker I think.
>>
File: Vining.jpg (701KB, 1537x1917px) Image search: [Google]
Vining.jpg
701KB, 1537x1917px
Looks like a Taurus to me.
>>
why do they all dress like theyre in some hipster clothing store catalogue
why are there no people with regular looking clothing colors, when did they all agree subdued colors is the fashion
>>
>>84907217

Yeah, because when you need to hide and try not to be seen and blend in you should wear bright vibrant colors, right you glorious winged faggot?

Of all the shit wrong with this disaster of a show you chose that to bitch about? Jesus fucking Christ.
>>
>>84907244
yeah riding in that fukn light colored RV sho am camo. Shooting off those guns nonstop - hehe #sneakycrew
anyways. they all dress like they got their clothes from the same thrift shop
>>
>>84906621
I don't know if I can watch another season of this garbage. Last season was a struggle.
>>
>>84907179
Heck of a shotgun
>>
>>84906621
did all the hairdressers fucking die in that universe?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.