[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I put off watching this movie because I read internet opinions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

I put off watching this movie because I read internet opinions about how it was a shitty chick flick. Fuck no. It's James Cameron in his prime, I'm taking T & T2 quality here.

Watched it for the first time about 5 years ago and have watched it once a year since.
>>
It's a well-made movie, but it's still the very definition of a chick flick.
>>
>>84904696
What in the hell would give you the slightest idea that it was a chick flick? The gun fight scene? That pissed off Irishman breaking down the gate and punching that White Star Line employee? The drunken party scene with the lower classes?
>>
>>84904739
It really isn't, chick flick is more like "how to lose a guy in 10 days" or whatever. The 1/2 half is adventure (kinda)/romance and the 2/2 half is heart-wrenching action
>>
Great movie, but Leo was the wrong choice.
>>
>>84904817
people like this guy lol >>84904739
i thought it was a chick flick before i had seen it
>>
>>84904817
There's two people in love and some parts of the movie are directly from the woman's perspective. That means it's a chick flick... if you are an immature and insecure little bitch.
>>
One of the greatest films of all time. People just think muh love story, but the craft that went into making it, JC proving his doubters wrong, etc - its a true work of art.
>>
movie that deserves all the accolades it got, a true Classic
>>
"women and children only" is the only thing /tv/ hates about it
>>
>>84904817
It's a fucking chick flick retard
>>
>>84904696
Fuck off youngfag.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.