[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my friend says this show is for normies is that true i'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: Game_of_Thrones_title_card.jpg (64KB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
Game_of_Thrones_title_card.jpg
64KB, 350x197px
my friend says this show is for normies is that true i'm worried i'd lose my autism
>>
>>84904528
Quintessential normie show.

Plot at this point is good guy's get married and ride dragons to kill bad guys.
>>
if youre friend or you likes dany then yes be worried about being a normie
>>
>>84904528
The further the show goes on the more directed toward normies it gets
>>
>>84904626
the 1st 3 seasons got too edgy by killing off too many characters, so afterwards no one's left to be killed off and it's got normalized
>>
>>84904676
>edgy
Can you stop overusing that word?
>>
>>84904528
it got super normie from season 4 onwards

although, my chad friend at work even said season 5 is shit because the storylines aren't nearly as interesting anymore
>>
>>84904528
lel just look through /got/ and tell me if you'll lose your autism
>>
The first 4 seasons are genuinely good.
Season 5 is where a bunch of book readers began to dislike the show, but there are still genuine concerns to do with the characterizations.
Season 6 is full on normie, yass kween.
>>
>>84904528
Everything becomes normie tier if masses start to like it and I hate it for it.
- 4chin logic.
>>
>everyone saying the show has become more normie as its gone along
>as its gone from more drama and politically based to all out fantasy schlock with dragons and giants

how did society get so backwards? the nerdiest shit is now the normiest.
>>
>>84905008
Sewson 6 is bearable simply because there is a slight return of politics with the North storyline, and a little bit with Tyrion in Mereen, despite he becoming cringy as hell, plus Max Von Sydow. Now guy like Liam Cunningham, Iain Glen and CIA carry the show alone

I still like it because it was my first favourite show, and has a special place in my heart
>>
File: 1443477415701.jpg (153KB, 783x741px) Image search: [Google]
1443477415701.jpg
153KB, 783x741px
>>84904528
it depends on who you support. I hope Euron waits out the ice war and then kills off the survivrs and creates a death cult around himself as the Drowned God's prophet of chaos. It will become the foundational faith for the next thousand years as humans try to rebuild. That ending would be satisfyingly dark enough without being utterly bleak. at least some would live on.
>>
At this point "normie" is nothing more than a bullshit boogeyman. Hating something because it is popular is pure bullshit.

I'm watching through the entire series and it was great until season 5. The season cockteases you with interesting tidbits about characters I care about but then go on super long boring story arcs about a shit ton of characters I never gave a fuck. I found myself fast forwarding through a lot of bullshit because I seriously could not care about what happened in those scenes. I really hope the next seasons aren't as boring, but I have a feeling that this is when the series starts to becomes bland and generic.
>>
>>84905216
True, I'm not saying that the yass kween necessarily comes at the expense of watchability -- there's still plenty to like about the show. However, as OP was asking, the final season is definitely "normie"
>>
>>84905216
>Tyrion in Mereen
Tyrion in Meeren was utter shit and normie as fuck
I mean, kys:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2segM3PA6AI
>>
They just cut such a metric fuckton of source material in the last couple of seasons. I don't get why it feels like they're trying to rush to ending like this. Isn't it a massive cash cow?
>>
>>84905253
I know it was shitty, reread my post. But, at least, he talked a little bit about politics, like his plan to outlaw slavery

The series is so shit Cringy Tyrion was one of its best parts

Also, Jaime in Riverlands was good
>>
>>84904676

Killing off characters is what makes things interesting. Otherwise you get a bunch of bullshit filler and bullshit story arcs that aren't interesting because you know no one will die.
>>
>>84905287
The main problem was them killing most of interesting characters in seasons 5 and 6, starting with Tywin (which marked the decline of the show) and ending with killing half of the most interesting characters that were still alive at the end of Season 6

Another problem was the bullshit excuse they got to take Jon out of the Night's Guard
>>
>>84904528
I thought it was normie shit until i watched it, it's pretty fun, and i'd honestly say it was good show until they stopped focusing on politics
>>
Hey, don't doubt yourself, OP. Nothing could take away that special gift of yours.
>>
he's right
>>
>>84904759
it was super normie before that too
>>
>>84904528
The less autism in the world, the better.
>>
http://i.imgur.com/GC77tDN.gifv

sry dudes
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.