[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The only "prominent" non-white character in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 13

File: IMG_0553.jpg (140KB, 1114x552px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0553.jpg
140KB, 1114x552px
>The only "prominent" non-white character in the whole trilogy was the fat black guy who worked at the Daily Bugle.

How did Raimi get away with this? Diversity was non-existent in these movies
>>
File: 5635753.jpg (78KB, 640x687px) Image search: [Google]
5635753.jpg
78KB, 640x687px
>>
Bill Nunn was a gem.

And it was a different time
>>
>>84904091
By having a true aryan film that extols the virtue of being white and pure. He truly was /ourgoy/
>>
File: Spooder.jpg (21KB, 353x143px) Image search: [Google]
Spooder.jpg
21KB, 353x143px
>>84904091
>>
That was a time when America was still over 70% White.
Now it's about 56%
>>
File: 10_years_apart.jpg (212KB, 642x874px) Image search: [Google]
10_years_apart.jpg
212KB, 642x874px
>>84904146
obama was elected 1 year later, that's when they sprung the trap and implemented the plans they had been laying the groundwork for for decades
Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
>>
>>84904119
Not that I have a problem with it being 90% black, but it is definitely silly to call that 'diverse'
>>
>>84904091
Because nearly all the characters were cast based on how they looked in the comic and this was a time where that was considered an okay thing to do.
>>
File: race_pop.png (103KB, 2100x1389px) Image search: [Google]
race_pop.png
103KB, 2100x1389px
>>84904182
>70% White.
>Now it's about 56%
>losing 14% in 10 years
you're a special type of retarded, but yes, that is what they want if don't put a stop to it, hence all the diversity brainwashing by (((them)))
>>
>>84904161
based
>>
>>84904227
Top is an accurate depiction of Spider-man comics
Bottom is an accurate depiction of New York

>>84904278
Diverse means non-white now in the twittersphere. I also have no problem with it being 90% black. Wakanda is a secretive, insular, racist nation and a film set there would realistically have lots of black people around.
>>
File: euro_invasion.webm (1MB, 426x240px) Image search: [Google]
euro_invasion.webm
1MB, 426x240px
>>84904278
>silly to call that 'diverse'
cultural marxism 101 code words... diversity ALWAYS means anti-white

look at europe... was diverse as fuck. so many different cultures and histories. did they want to protect diversity and let france be france/germany be germany/sweden be sweeden/britain be britain etc. etc. etc.?

no, to them "diverse" means an all the same raceless, cultureless, genderless, brainless, apathetic easy to control prison planet

hence all the push in the US now for race-mixing, demonization of all religions except islam, the push for 1,001 genders etc. etc. it's about destroying the west. you do that by demoralizing and brainwashing its people/destroying the family unit and traditions etc.

that's what globalism vs nationalism is all about in a nutshell
>>
File: div.gif (17KB, 313x339px) Image search: [Google]
div.gif
17KB, 313x339px
>>84904450
"diversity" is all a power-grabbing globalist scam, it's the NATIONALISTS that want to preserve diversity, but the (((media))) has everything skewed to brainwash people
>>
>>84904284
>the characters were cast based on how they looked in the comic and this was a time where that was considered an okay thing to do
Why is it not now? Would it be ok to cast George Clooney as the Black Panther?
>>
>>84904450
Let's be real though, you agree with everything in radical Islam but the deity we should worship.
>>
>>84904526
>waahhhhh globalists
>>
>>84904706
No, but not just because George Clooney is white and Black Panther is Black.
Casting is not solely about looks, it's about a character's essence. Flash, for example, in Spiderman Homecoming, was actually a great interpretation of the character. Modern bullies don't push kids around and steal their lunch money. Flash being smart and rich is much more realistic for a current representation of someone who is going to bully Peter. What Flash looks like in the comics matters less than the essence of what he does for the story.
With Black Panther, his skin color is a large part of his character and his identity. Casting someone who does not fit this character would be idiotic, and casting George Clooney would be idiotic.
>>
>>84904777
epic
>>
>>84904755
I wish people could have real discussion instead of goal posting moving and ad hominem attacks etc. That makes zero sense, he was speaking of how Islam is used to break down the west. (((They))) don't give a shit about Islam, they just see them as a tool.
-gays are executed for being gay in most arab countries including the "civilized" ones like Sadui Arabi etc.
-yet gays/LGBT are a huge subset of the left in the US that virtue signals by wanting to import Islam

https://gayliberation.net/photos/2006/0719executions.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_in_the_Middle_East
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharia

These contradictions need to be talked about, but people like you see it like a sport cheering for your "team". And that's how they want it.
>>
>>84904286
>Other and multiracial
its just Muslims right? I can tell by the growth
>>
>>84904780
i guess the problem is that, is there ever a black character whose skin color is not a massive part of their identity?
>>
File: 6328.jpg (58KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
6328.jpg
58KB, 600x600px
>>84904780
>Casting is not solely about looks, it's about a character's essence.
>Race is important for some characters (black ones) but not others (white ones)
>Spinning this bullshit to justify leftist anti-whiteness
Black James Bond here we come! Cuz white people don't have any essence or culture, don't ya know. WE
>>
>>84904780
Could we cast Blade as a white guy? How about War Machine, I don't recall him being black as essential to the story. Amanda Waller could be a white chick. John Stewart, Green Lantern, could be white.
>>
>>84904777
Good input. I would expect nothing else.
>>
>>84904942
Maybe there is. But, I think that comes from blacks being underrepresented as main characters.
>>84904958
Being scottish is a pretty big part of Bond's identity, at least in the novels. Thanks for the words you put in my mouth, I guess. They taste like retard.
>>
>>84904964
>essential to the story
NO
I said essential to the CHARACTER. It's a subtle difference, but it is important.
>>
>>84904091
>villain in the second one is Hispanic
>>
File: 1493057450748.jpg (133KB, 800x771px) Image search: [Google]
1493057450748.jpg
133KB, 800x771px
>>84904091
>How did Raimi get away with this? Diversity was non-existent in these movies
Bullshit, there was plenty of diversity regarding the citizens of New York, you even had interracial couples like the one in the train scene in SM2. The difference is that the main characters weren't just race-swapped for the sake of diversity.
>>
>>84904780
>Flash, for example, in Spiderman Homecoming, was actually a great interpretation of the character. Modern bullies don't push kids around and steal their lunch money. Flash being smart and rich is much more realistic for a current representation of someone who is going to bully Peter. What Flash looks like in the comics matters less than the essence of what he does for the story.
they they should've made a new character for that instead of naming him Flash
>>
>>84904119
It's their turn.
>>
File: tumblr_opl2s8CTsd1rrkahjo3_540.gif (3MB, 540x226px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_opl2s8CTsd1rrkahjo3_540.gif
3MB, 540x226px
t>>84904091
>Only prominent non-white character

Uhh forgetting somebody sweety?
>>
>>84905127
they should have made a new character that serves the same purpose as an old character?
>>
>>84904450
look at all those poor women and children who just need help.
Wow, really makes you feel.
>>
>>84904901
So you wouldn't want to implement any form of punishment for degenerate homosexuals who spread diseases like aids and undermine traditional family values, destroying the foundation of western society in the process?

They are notorious repeat offenders. If we don't take drastic actions and stop this infection all will be lost.
>>
File: bruce-campbell-sam-raimi-gi.jpg (168KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
bruce-campbell-sam-raimi-gi.jpg
168KB, 900x506px
>>84904091
In 2007 Rami was asked why he didn't cast a young black man as Spiderman to which he replied:
>"The idea of a black Spiderman is simply ridiculous, once you go down that road you may as well cast Michael Douglas as Mohamed Ali or Johnny Depp as Malcolm X. If Spiderman was black to begin with then fine, but he isn't so the argument is stupid and pointless. We have been so lucky to have had Toby and Kirstin to play Peter and MJ and the idea of mixing their races up just to satisfy a small number cultural revisionists is not worth fly shit on a window."
>>
File: maxresdefault (8).jpg (97KB, 1920x1037px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (8).jpg
97KB, 1920x1037px
>>84905164
no dumbass, Flash has always been associated as an alpha jock who torments Peter and also aided in his character development. This current Flash might as well a completely different character with his looks, his personality and the fact that Peter never managed to overcame him. Even if you somehow think that this is what modern bullies look like, it was complete butchering of the character. A better use for Flash would be to have him a some street kid who threatens Peter and that would still be much more faithful to Flash's character than what we got now.

Not only that, but we lost the chance of ever having Agent Venom in the MCU. At least they could include a proper MJ in a equel since Michelle isn't technically MJ but Flash has already been wasted on this beaner.
>>
>>84904917
black population will stagnate because black men will impregnate tons of white women which will result in tons of mulatto babies (notice how multiracial group is going up in every decade). .

It doesn't matter because africa population will increase and these people will eventually come to other continents to finish the black man's job.
>>
>>84905261
Your post makes it sound like you think there won't be any more spiderman movies in this universe. Which, I shouldn't even have to say, is wrong.
>>
>>84905226
≥They destroy the foundation of Western Society
≥ Forgot that the ancient Greeks were bumming each other all day long
> Forgetting that the Ancient Greeks literally set down the foundation of western civilisation

Nice one mate, how can people be this stupid? You're on the same level as the people you probably hate and think are tards.

Don't get fooled, the fags who see homophobia / racism / transphobia etc, are a retarded minority. Most people just want to get on with their lives in peace.
>>
>>84905302
>Your post makes it sound like you think there won't be any more spiderman movies in this universe.
I never implied any of this, just the fact that Flash has been wasted in this universe
>>
>>84905322
You are implying it by thinking Flash has been wasted. He was not really utilized in homecoming beyond "Peter's bully." But it's possible and likely that he will show up in future films, force Peter to grow, and maybe even get in a fight with him. The character was not "butchered," it just hasn't been fully realized.
>>
File: 3552905-5466926433-Agent.jpg (124KB, 528x800px) Image search: [Google]
3552905-5466926433-Agent.jpg
124KB, 528x800px
>>84905358
>He was not really utilized in homecoming beyond "Peter's bully.
Except that's how he's going to be now, since he's a rich kid he has no reason to join the military and become Agent Venom later
>>
>>84905243
is this legit?
>>
>>84905400
That's a pretty closed minded way to think about it.
Maybe his dad will force him to join the military because he wrecked the car?
Maybe we shouldn't get super hung up on Agent Venom who doesn't seem that likely of making an appearance in the MCU even if Flash had been his cliched self?
>>
>>84904091
>Diversity was non-existent in these movies
So just like in real life?
>>
>>84905440
Jesus fuck you mongoloid, Flash being cliche is the reason why Agent Venom works. As the comics went on, Flash started realizing that he peaked in High School, and became a part of the gang. His drunk cop dad's abuse led to him being a jock, and left with no options, he joined the millitary. Take away the poor background and the jock attitude and you ruin the character.

>inb4 I don't read capeshit
>>
>>84905440
>implying any rich father would send his kjd join the military
You can't be fucking serious, it's one thing to go in a military academy and another to be sent to die overseas
Besides, Ravioli is too emasculated for the anyway
>>
>>84905497
*kid
*for the role
>>
>>84905243
Raimi is one of the good ones
>>
>>84905491
you might have a point if these were movies ABOUT FLASH. But they're not, movies are farm more limited than comics in the characters they can give depth to. I for one am happy we got a villain with more depth than the usual MCU standard, but no, there's ALWAYS someone bitching about how they won't get to see their favorite character perfectly represented on the big screen. It's a spiderman movie, not a flash/Agent Venom movie. If they decide to use Agent Venom in a later film, I'm sure they'll make flash suffer some bad shit that'll probably be spiderman's fault, and it'll be fine. Quit thumping your bible and screeching about MUH HOLY SOURCE MATERIAL. Accept that movies are different.
>>84905497
Joining the military does not mean you go overseas. Odds are you get a job for the military repairing trucks or packaging shit, etc. Anywho, if you can suspend your disbelief about getting super powers from a radioactive spider, but not about an abusive dad forcing his son to join the military in spite of his wealth, I don't know what to tell you.
>>
>>84905491
Isn't Agent Venom not even ten years old? Flash was originally just a cliche bully. Peter had to save him once or twice for drama. Agent Venom is not really an essential part of Flash's character.
>>
>>84905400
I think Feige nuked the MCU Flash Thompson on purpose, now Sony can't do a Agent Venon movie and have to make their own Eddie Brock outside of the MCU.
>>
>>84905261

>Not only that, but we lost the chance of ever having Agent Venom in the MCU.

We were never getting Agent Venom in the MCU. Sony has their on plans with Venom, as well as Black Cat and Silver Sable.
>>
>>84904119
>diverse means black now
Spic here, what a load of bullshit.
>>
>>84905067
Are you saying that scottish people can't be persons of color? You're fucking racist, bye
>>
>>84905740
Flash stopped being a cliche bully in the 60's. He went to Vietnam and then he and Peter became friends.
>>
>>84904091
Alfred Molina isn't white. Nor is (((James Franco))).
>>
>>84904091
Tobey is 1/8th shitskin and Franco is a jew
>>
>>84909587
Molina is a Spaniard you uncultured cuck. And yes, they are white.
>>
>>84905243
You're doing it wrong. The meme is trying to make Sam Raimi look like a stormfront racist, not a perfectly reasonable guy.
>>
>>84905149

What is Ashy Larry doing in this movie?
>>
>>84905243
source
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.