[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My name is Michael Weston. I used to be a spy until...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: 38b9833290fe34f0950ac371205c4f86.jpg (608KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
38b9833290fe34f0950ac371205c4f86.jpg
608KB, 1920x1200px
My name is Michael Weston. I used to be a spy until...

favorite episode?
>>
just watched the final season. The whole season was great until the final episode.Why did he kill sonya and not give a shit about it? She was so much better looking than fi. Fi was looking haggard as fuck especially when she was pretending to be a hacker girl. Also if he decided to betray james last minute why not just go through with the plan that was in place?
>>
>>84902025
The one where Larry was introduced.
>>
>>84902145
seniority
>>
>>84902025
some in the first season in particular are fucking great, also the one where he infiltrates a heist crew as a safe cracker is really awesome
>>
>>84902145
That last season was too serious and intense. Like the reason why it was so popular was humorous spy kino with his family being annoying. Shit got way too serious
>>
when you're bumping a Burn Notice thread, the key is to act fast. If you hesitate, it's possible to get slid right off the board. Trying to come up with a proper Westen how-to is difficult, but it's even worse when you're facing archives over a new Paul Danno thread

it's smart to check for errors, but it's the pace that might end up keeping you alive... which in this line of work is a good thing
if you can capture the rhythm of the speech without resorting to greentext, even better
>>
>>84902145
spoilers, faggot

the CIA stepped on his balls throughout the entire series. He wanted back in for the resources, but philosophically diverged from them on many points. What does he do every episode but solve problems that the authorities are too corrupted, weak, or incompetent to solve?

by season seven his only attachment to his govt was just about keeping his friends and family out of trouble. It started as another job, but he slowly saw James as a means to an end. He was walking a thin line regardless, but seeing Simon in the boathouse instantly pushed him into double-agent territory, as before that he was pretending and fully cooperating with the CIA to help his people

it wore off on the rooftop, though
>>
File: picrelated.jpg (55KB, 630x419px) Image search: [Google]
picrelated.jpg
55KB, 630x419px
>>84902025
>favorite episode?

The one in which he joins forces with a cartel hitman to take out a cartel.
>>
>>84903308
why isn't he the captain in the new Star Trek series?
>>
>>84902025
The one where he dresses in the red suit and acts like the devil and snaps his fingers to blow the fuck outta things.
>>
when you're trying to fuck a literal skeleton wrapped in leather, there's a lot of no-go positions

missionary seems like an option... until you get the bill from the orthopedic surgeon

her on top would look like the only logical choice, but to a trained operative rest is just as important as staying alert, and the specter of that face cackling with pleasure burned into your memory equals a lot of sleepless nights

instead of wasting time going through the whole kama-sutra, eliminate the threat entirely and stick with reverse-cowgirl
>>
>>84903387

Any episode where he fucks with Gangbangers is great, but that's the best episode of that sub-type.
>>
My favorite show that belongs in the 70s
>>
File: ash.jpg (7KB, 300x205px) Image search: [Google]
ash.jpg
7KB, 300x205px
>"you know spies... buncha lip-smacking apes!"

damn, guess the apple doesn't fall too far from the Raimi tree
>>
File: somone needs your help michael.jpg (95KB, 425x334px) Image search: [Google]
somone needs your help michael.jpg
95KB, 425x334px
when responding to a Burn Notice post, it's all about the audience you're pitching to.
The Irish skeleton looks like an attractive avenue, until you're up to your neck in Al Pacino memes. Go for half-groid and you'll get the respect of the /pol/ crowd... and a lot of useless inforgraphs.

Steering clear of Campbell might not win you any friends, but it also might save you a lot of Raimi-related headaches. Your best bet is to go full-on Gless and pray it doesn't derail into a "when you're a spy..." circlejerk.... but even the safest bet is still a gamble
>>
>>84902025
The one when Michael and Bly get caught up in the bank robbery.

I liked Bly. He was my favorite Michael-wrangler.
>>
MOIAMMIII
>>
File: agent pearce.jpg (99KB, 399x600px) Image search: [Google]
agent pearce.jpg
99KB, 399x600px
>>84904839
>He was my favorite Michael-wrangler
>Bly
>not Pearce
>>
>>84902025
Psychological Warfare, hands down
>>
>>84904968
Pearce was good, but I liked the more antagonistic Michael wranglers. The buildup to when Michael takes him out is satisfying. Also, it was good to see him again later when he needed Michael's help.
>>
>>84903217
my point was that the cia thought that he was still undercover and were expecting him to capture james, he could have still done that without james realizing he switched sides.
>>
>>84902025
I miss this show, I ought to watch some episodes sometime.
>>
>>84902025
Fargo season 3
>>
>>84905375
because the stand-off was the do or die moment. had Fi not shown up, he would've turned in James and stayed terrorist. He obviously didn't intend to betray James until the last second, but by then it was either let Fi die or kill Sonya. I don't see how he could have turned back to good, then let the plan unfold without Sonya killing Fi

I'm working of memory here, but I'm just not getting it
>>
>>84902025
Turns out the actor actually speaks Russian, so all those scenes where he was doing it, it wasn't just a few lines he had memorized.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.