[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kids, did I ever tell you the story of how I never really loved

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: ted-mosby.jpg (560KB, 1400x1050px) Image search: [Google]
ted-mosby.jpg
560KB, 1400x1050px
Kids, did I ever tell you the story of how I never really loved your mother, and just settled for her, because I couldn't get the woman I really wanted, and now I'm glad she's dead so I can have another shot with Robin?
>>
>>84891080
>she was a good friend
>>
Le promiscuous suit man
>>
Kids, did I ever tell you the story of How I Met Your Mother: The Whole Story (DVD, 2014, 28-Disc Set)
>>
>>84891080
Kids, did you enjoy my 300 hour lecture about the 27 different girlfriends I banged in NYC? Good because I'm going to spend the next 5 minutes talking about your dead mom and then manipulate you into letting me fuck the one who got away.

Also I hope you enjoyed the tales of Marshall and Lily who never did a single entertaining or likable thing in our entire friendship together but I thought you should know about them anyways. Did you know Marshall used to be a lawyer but threw it all away to ogle young girls as your high school principal? He was a good friend.
>>
>>84891352
>Did you know Marshall used to be a lawyer but threw it all away to ogle young girls as your high school principal
didn't watch the last few seasons, did this really happen?
>>
>>84891409
Yeah, though I believe it was foreshadowed in an earlier season in a "future" scene first. It didn't come out of nowhere.
>>
>>84891352
Marshall was the only funny character tbqh
>>
>>84891544
I thought he was gonna be a judge.
>>
>>84891352
As if any of the characters in that show ever did a single entertaining or likable thing.
It was a soap opera, a friend simulator.
>>
Also your aunt Lily is a rancid cunt.
>>
>>84891719
So. Much. This.

She did NOT age well at all.
>>
Kek,I laughed
>>
>>84891080
How many years until we get the godawful "How I Met Your Father" cashgrab remake?
>>
what kind of faggot do you need to be to watch this show? tell me about yourselves.
>>
>>84891409

He becomes a judge.
>>
>>84892123
It was already planned but it got shelved.
>>
>>84891549
This
>>
>>84891549
>>84892263
Could you say that character was legen...wait for it..DARY?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.