[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

its one thing to stick his dick in the pie for the feeling. odd..

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1457870936753[1].jpg (144KB, 960x686px) Image search: [Google]
1457870936753[1].jpg
144KB, 960x686px
its one thing to stick his dick in the pie for the feeling. odd.. but, you know.. whatever

but for him to fast arse it on the kitchen bench like that, has he no decorum?
it was truly a turning point in comedy
>>
>>84888295
I'm more pissed off that he ruined a perfectly good pie
>>
>>84888295
I've always wondered that. Why not take it into the bathroom and lock the door? Was it autism?
>>
>>84888416

Why not just put it on the floor?
>>
>>84888295
You are trying to use logic where there was none to begin with.
>>
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
>>84888295
>>84888416

>Was it autism?

Are you shitposting here or are you genuinely trying to apply logic to intentional absurdity?
>>
>>84888817
the pie
>>
>>84889002
fuck off faggot
>>
>>84890390

>fuck off faggot

Really made me think
>>
>>84888295
Is this really why they decided to call it American Pie? Because at some point they thought of this idea of a kid fucking a pie?
>>
>>84890574
Dem Jews man.
>>
i like this new meme
>>
It's Jewish bullshit
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.