[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

going to see pic related in the cinema tomorrow and this time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: spiderman_homecoming_ver6_xlg.jpg (465KB, 800x1152px) Image search: [Google]
spiderman_homecoming_ver6_xlg.jpg
465KB, 800x1152px
going to see pic related in the cinema tomorrow and this time actually paying money instead of torrenting
what should i expect?
>>
>>84884557
Fun, light-hearted capekino
>>
To laugh and at one point go "Oooooh...."
>>
File: 03475702890.gif (2MB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
03475702890.gif
2MB, 384x288px
>>84884557
A completely solid summer blockbuster with a surprising amount of charm. Don't listen to the contrarians, it's quite good, possibly the best non-Avengers film Marvel has put out since Iron Man 3.
>>
have fun!!
>>
a good movie.
>>
>>84884706
thanks
>>
File: IMG_1253.jpg (80KB, 400x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1253.jpg
80KB, 400x750px
>>84884557
You should expect to enjoy the film and not be able to discuss it here without shitposters the pol crossbabbies going berserk

pic related
>>
I thought it was okay. Better than every other Spidey film expect 1 and 2.
>>
Great film!!!
>>
File: IMG_1440.jpg (47KB, 338x305px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1440.jpg
47KB, 338x305px
>>84884912
>people who actually read Spider-Man comics unanimously agree that Homecoming is the best Spidey movie
>Raimifags still out in full force
>>
A decent if forgettable summer blockbuster you'll grown to hate because /tv/ is full with shills saying it's the second coming of christ

Also SJW pandering and MUCH worse than Raimi's SM1&2
>>
>>84884557
better MCUs

Tone is just right (with maybe 1 scene exception), final confrontation is strong, except it's very end, humor is quite good and not excessive, and there's a lot of diversity in the races of the cast, which, if you've been to a high school in the last 30~ years, is pretty normal (just not normal to see on screen??).
>>
>>84885010
The epic """ess jay double yoo""" pandering you faggots get bent out of shape about was actually put to good use in this movie with the twist. Keep crying.

Also this meme with the Raimi movies being better needs to end. Tried sitting through them over the weekend, and besides Raimi's directing they're fucking unbearable.
>>
>>84884851
Painfully Accurate Depiction of /tv/.jpg
>>
>>84885177
You seem to be the one crying though, sorry it's underperforming but that's not our fault
>>
>>84884557
Expect a good movie.
>>
File: IMG_1496.jpg (59KB, 532x776px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1496.jpg
59KB, 532x776px
>>84885228
>Raimifags deluded enough to believe that the movie is underperforming

Yeah just like Wonder Woman, Force Awakens and Get Out did huh
>>
>>84885268
will do
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.