[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Joe Pesci Joins Martin Scorsese’s ‘The Irishman’ along

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: Dont get fresh w the Pesc.jpg (68KB, 446x299px) Image search: [Google]
Dont get fresh w the Pesc.jpg
68KB, 446x299px
Yeah, i'm thinkin he's back.
>Martin Scorsese is putting the band back together. Joe Pesci and Harvey Keitel have officially joined Al Pacino (whose deal is currently being finalized) and Robert De Niro in Scorsese’s Jimmy Hoffa disappearance film The Irishman. Bobby Cannavale is also joining the fray for Netflix.

The Irishman will mark the first time that Pacino and Scorsese will have worked together and the first time all the Italian greats are on the big screen together. The film starts shooting next month in and around New York and will continue through December.

>Pesci’s involvement comes after the actor said no multiple times (some say about 50); a deal was just sealed this week. He will portray Russell Bufalino, a Mafia boss out of PA and has been long suspected of having a hand in the disappearance of Hoffa. Pesci and Scorsese have done five films together.
>>
http://deadline.com/2017/07/joe-pesci-the-irishman-al-pacino-robert-de-niro-martin-scorsese-deal-1202126751/
>>
Is this, dare I say it, crimekino?
>>
>>84882670
Wish I could get excited but Pacino and Deniro have been phoning it in for years. Pesci as well, in what little he's been in.
>>
>>84882670
Okja really showed me what kind of freedom Netflix can give its directors. I'm really looking forward to this.
>>
>>84882670
Will Macaully Culkin protest the opening?
>>
File: lXSWGjR.png (65KB, 1092x1037px) Image search: [Google]
lXSWGjR.png
65KB, 1092x1037px
>>84882670
>no robert duvall
>no james caan
>no ray liotta
>no paul sorvino
>>
>>84882670
If this turns out shit I will never watch another flick again
>>
>>84883083
Yea, had this happened 10 years ago i would be hyped as fuck.

Deniro has been in so much shit i doubt him now.
Scorsese also is out of touch.
>>
Could be great as s setup to an expanded universe and crossover with judg dredd and terminator with tons of cgi pandering to the chinese market with a soundtrack composed by justin bieber and a blue laser in the sky that releases twenty trex creatures fighting xenos
>>
It will be shit.

They are all past their primes as well Scorcese
>>
Scorsese should of made this movie after the departed. I think it's too late now.
>>
>>84883918
I dunno. Wolf of Wall Street seemed more like it was directed by a coked out 25 year old than a senior citizen.
>>
Age is but a number bois.

>De Niro will hit the gym and get ripped or bulk up like he always does.

>Pacino will snort some coke
>Pesci will get that fire that magic again
>>
Pesci is a meme actor
>>
>>84884738
Why would De Niro hit the gym when they will CGI all of them to look like they are in their 30s? That's why the film is so fucking expensive.
>>
>joe Pesci back
yeah, I'll wait until the ending credits of the film. only then will I get my hopes up
>>
>>84884833
Its expensive because each actors contracts are so astronomical
>>
>>84884738
Joe Pesci is old as fuck, and he turned down this movie 50 times according to that article. The last thing I saw him in was The Good Sheppard, and that is from 2006, and holy fuck did he mail that role in.
>>
>>84884867
>The film, which will use digital de-aging techniques to make Pacino and De Niro look like their younger selves, was taken as a kind of "death of cinema" moment when Paramount balked at the $100 million+ budget and Netflix swooped in to save the film.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/scottmendelson/2017/05/10/hollywood-was-right-to-say-no-to-martin-scorseses-the-irishman/#78700a0f40c7
>>
This is a massive mistake.
>>
>>84883861
This sounds cool as fuck bro
>>
>>84884919

Based Netflix. I know that De Niro is aching to get back into a serious role. He lost his shit at his nigger wife spending all his money so he has to do shit movies to stay afloat
>>
File: 2017-02-21 (95).png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
2017-02-21 (95).png
1MB, 1366x768px
Im glad he got Harvey Keitel back, hes underrated.
>>
File: Fingers.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Fingers.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>84885274
Agreed. Reminder to check this film out to HK/early Scorsese fans, very similar but Toback's writing is much more brutal and pulpy
https://youtu.be/d68Xf7YuUOo
>>
Wow, this might actually get me into a movie theater. Haven't been in over a decade. Can't even remember the last film I saw in one.
>>
>>84885519
Should we tell him?
>>
>>84885836
I think we should suck each other off
>>
>>84884919
>digital de-aging techniques to make Pacino and De Niro look like their younger selves

DROPPED
>>
File: ItalianMasterRace.jpg (36KB, 713x528px) Image search: [Google]
ItalianMasterRace.jpg
36KB, 713x528px
>>84882670
WE
WUZ
CESAR
>>
File: spitshineman.jpg (167KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
spitshineman.jpg
167KB, 1920x1080px
>>84882670
No more acts, Marty.
>>
Joe Fucking Pesci?! Thank you based Tarantino! We need more Pesci! I can't even remember the last time Pesci was in a movie.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.