[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Futurama came out today, would this board be screaming about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Futurama-01_0.jpg (464KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Futurama-01_0.jpg
464KB, 1600x1200px
If Futurama came out today, would this board be screaming about the ethnically diverse characters and the strong woman?
>>
>>84877565
No, they'd call it reddit.
>>
>>84877565
No but SJW would say it's problematic because most the minority characters are stereotypes
>>
>>84877617

You mean like the Chinese Martian klutz or Rastafarian accountant? I hate how overused these stereotypes are.
>>
>>84877580
The Comedy Central seasons are arguably reddit
>>
>>84879024
>>84877617
lol you're obligated to kill yourself
>>
>>84879613

>obligated

I don't think you know what that word means. Better luck next time, my good chum.
>>
>>84877565
yes.
>>
no because they're not forced into the show in a way that's clearly artificial. the characters stand on their own.
now look at the way MJ was handled in the latest spiderman movie. they make her identity, her name, the simple fucking fact that she is the character MJ a TWIST, as though no one could ever possibly conceive of an MJ who is not white. its so self-congratulatory, you can practically hear them patting themselves on the back.
>>
>>84877565
No because they make fun of the jew in every episode and bender is unequivocally OUR GUY
>Why not zoidBERG?
>>
No, and I don't believe it would be called reddit either since it doesn't try to appeal to pseudo intellectuals in its humor and the dude science lmao jokes are pretty minimal. There's the one about the quantum finish in the race and that's all I can think of. It's just funny. The pre-reboot episodes anyway, I never watched after that.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.