[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Last night's Itchy & Scratchy was, without a doubt,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1468576555980.jpg (138KB, 681x468px) Image search: [Google]
1468576555980.jpg
138KB, 681x468px
>Last night's Itchy & Scratchy was, without a doubt, the worst episode ever. Rest assured, I was on the Internet within minutes, registering my disgust throughout the world.
>Hey, I know it wasn't great, but what right do you have to complain?
>As a loyal viewer, I feel they owe me.
>What? They've given you thousands of hours of entertainment for free! What could they possibly owe you? If anything, you owe them!
What did he mean by this?
>>
>free

In the UK The Simpsons is on Sky which is a subscription service. Then there are the ads on top that interrupt each episode I have to sit through.
>>
>>84873632
>tv license
>subscription for standard service

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>84873675
England still has yet to figure out how to distribute tv to its country
>>
>>84873632
Why don't you just watch online?
>>
>>84873632
>Paying to watch new episodes of The Simpsons

I'd rather my own son murder me.
>>
>>84873632
It's also on channel 4

>have you to be 18 to post here
>>
>>84873746
There was no online when The Simpsons was still good

>>84873883
>Channel 4
I'd already dropped it by the time it moved to Channel 4 son
>>
>>84873987
Ah memories

I remember when Channel 4 made a big song and dance about it too
>>
>>84872807
>when you realized everyone is a strawman besides Lisa and Bart
the simpsons were never good
>>
>>84872807

Childhood is idolizing Bart. Adulthood is realizing Comic Book Guy makes more sense.
>>
>>84873755
>I'd rather my wife's son murder me
>>
>>84872807
it was jab at the people complaining online
they literally state it in the commentary if it wasn't completely obvious to start with
>>
>>84873675
Sky is like premium cable for you burgers
It'd be like if it was airing on hbo
(though simpsons used to air on bb2 and now on channel 4, both of which are terrestial channels but that's missing the point)
>>
Comic Book Guy actually goes out his house and has his own business.

Wew lads
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.