[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>American interviewer Childish, beta, sperging like an a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: Stop.jpg (53KB, 880x385px) Image search: [Google]
Stop.jpg
53KB, 880x385px
>American interviewer
Childish, beta, sperging like an amateur, rushed speech. Only thing missing is cheap, royalty free music to keep americans attention

>British director
Alpha, calm, collected, proffessional, not sensational. A true gentleman

Why are americans such an embarrassment?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-M4Zt9Bl50
>>
>>84872391
lets stop there. that british interviewer is the biggest twat in "film" business ever since I remember seeing him on MTV
>>
>>84872391
it might be because the interviewer is trying to engage the director and carry the conversation forward and the director can just act normally which in this case is a pretentious sperg
>>
>>84872391
>Brit
>Disgusting yellow teeth
checks out
>>
>>84872412
>british
I don't think so, Jamal
>>
>>84872446
Why can't he just "engage" him like a normal human being? Why does everything has to be crancked all the way up to 100 with you fucking yankees?
>>
>>84872510
l o w
e n e r g y
>>
>>84872391
How can Americans compete?
>>
>>84872525
h i g h
f a t
>>
>>84872525
that's how you end up with Disney Channel-tier interviewers

the world laffs at you yanks
>>
being a retarded piece of shit seems to be the medias latest craze. act like a mongoloid and talk shit and people will watch you for the controversy
>>
>>84873069
they must be employing those retard nerd culture bloggers to do these interviews
>>
File: feels.jpg (36KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
36KB, 300x360px
>tfw there hasn't been a good English director since David Lean
It's not fair! It was our turn!
>>
All these interviewers act the same, there are tons of videos liket his of the guys literally sucking the dick of the interviewee. It's just promo, nothing to do with an interview
>>
Somebody please post the David Attenborough pasta
>>
>>84873148
Steve McQueen
>>
File: 1408914597011.jpg (29KB, 460x287px) Image search: [Google]
1408914597011.jpg
29KB, 460x287px
>British documentary
>Here, in the jungles of Bhata-Tuthu, the praying mantis is in search of its prey
>3 minutes of very clean and uninterrupted footage of the pray mantis following a spider

>american documentary
>guitar riff playing in the background
>YOU PROBABLY WOULDN'T WANT ONE OF THESE KILLERS IN YOUR BACK YARD
>Rapid jump cuts of the praying mantis
>THE PRAYING MANTIS MIGHT LOOK LIKE A BUG IN CHURCH, BUT THIS NASTY MOTHER-SUCKER IS NOT TO BE MESSED WITH
>more flashy jump cuts
>THIS LITTLE SPIDER DOESNT KNOW WHATS WAITING FOR HIM, THE FURY OF THE MANTIS IS NOT TO BE UNDERESTIMATED
>more flashy jump cuts
>the mantis strikes
>strange animal growling and screeching noises are dubbed in as it attacks because silent footage is too boring for americans
>slow mo replay of the attack in black and white
>AND IT'S OVER IN A FLASH
>THAT LITTLE SPIDER
>SHOULD'VE PRAYED
>TO THE MANTIS
>Starwipe to the next clip
>>
>>84873707
Gets me every time.
>>
>>84872391

The first question...fuck me;

>I heard the movie is quick, only 150 minutes

>Most WW2 movies are long, like 2 hours or 2 and a half hours
>>
File: 1396706967600.png (17KB, 606x539px) Image search: [Google]
1396706967600.png
17KB, 606x539px
>>84873707
Thanks, anon
>>
File: 1437532282929.webm (1MB, 450x472px) Image search: [Google]
1437532282929.webm
1MB, 450x472px
>>84873707
God damn this is so fucking true, it's disturbing
It'll be a great loss when David Attenborough goes.
>>
>>84873707
where is this fucking "The Pidgeon" video, can't find it again, fuck
>>
>>84872391
Is Nolan slowly turning into a Hary Enfield character?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2FToyZil3I
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.