[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSe ek1ouq7A >In 2009, G

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: john-and-patsy-ramsey.jpg (34KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
john-and-patsy-ramsey.jpg
34KB, 720x480px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSeek1ouq7A

>In 2009, Gary Condit was found to be completely innocent when new evidence definitively pointed to Ingmar Guandique, an illegal immigrant from El Salvador, as Chandra Levy's murderer. Guandique was found guilty and sentenced to 60 years in prison.

>In 2003, trace DNA taken from JonBenét Ramsey's clothes was found to belong to an unknown male, clearing the Ramsey family of any wrongdoing in the case, and inducing the DA in 2008 to send the Ramseys a letter of apology declaring the family "completely cleared".

wow. embarrassing.
>>
YOU'RE A LIAR
>>
>>84872261
>trace DNA taken from JonBenét Ramsey's clothes was found to belong to an unknown male, clearing the Ramsey family of any wrongdoing in the case,
So all I gotta do when I murder someone is plant someone else's 'trace dna' so not even something concrete like semen or blood and I'll be cleared? cool.
>>
File: 1420386174960.jpg (21KB, 292x219px) Image search: [Google]
1420386174960.jpg
21KB, 292x219px
>>84872261
>>In 2003, trace DNA taken from JonBenét Ramsey's clothes was found to belong to an unknown male, clearing the Ramsey family of any wrongdoing in the case
>Amerishart logic
>>
>>84872550
>>84872552
trace dna literally means some guy was around her at some point since he parents last washed her top (could be a week).

To consider the family cleared because of this is laughable.
>>
Actually JonBenet was kidnapped and brainwashed by a cult and is now Katy Perry
Stay woke, people
>>
Matt and Trey admitted they felt bad about the way they portrayed them. But really, at the time it sure seemed like they did it. They did themselves no favors, Condit did lie about several things. And the Ramsey case has never been solved.
>>
>>84872621
Oh, and they never said they felt bad about O.J.
>>
>>84872550
the family killed her my man
it's just like OJ. Everyone knows they did it, but money for amazing lawyers gets you a long way.
>>
>lol Al Gore talking about global warming what a fucking loser!!!

This episode will not age well me thinks.
>>
>>84872644
Cause he fucking did it
>>
>>84872702
If the glove dont fit, you must acquit
>>
>That second hand smoking episode.

I mean the Rob Reiner parts were funny, but jesus christ how misinformed.
>>
>>84872621
cancerous cucks who worship comedy as a political platform are the cancer of society

stop getting your fucking political and social comedy from fart jokes and laugh tracks
>>
>>84872261
>Gary Condit/Chandra Levy

This guy lucked out. He was THE news before 9/11.
>>
>>84872649
>money for amazing lawyers

They have never even been charged due to insufficient evidence. There's also evidence that points to an unknown perpetrator, such as an unidentified boot print and handwriting that likely didn't match the handwriting of the parents.
>>
Her brother killed her, there was a whole special about this, it was quite compelling, He has autism and accidentally bludgeoned her to death. The parents covered it up so he wouldn't be jailed.
>>
>>84872261
Still one of my favorite South Park gags desu
>>
File: Burke-Ramsey.jpg (280KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
Burke-Ramsey.jpg
280KB, 750x500px
>>84872787
Does this look like the face of a killer?

seriously though, none of the DNA found under her nails (clawing at her attacker) and in her underwear and on her pyjamas was a match for him, or any family member
>>
MURDERER

YOU'RE A MURDERER

LIAR
>>
>>84872261
Guandique's conviction was overturned and the entire case against him fell apart.
Can you read more than one paragraph without giving up?
>>
>>84872699

>actually believing in 'global warming'
>>
>>84872261
>chad busts a nut on stacy a day before you murder her so you get off free
>>
>>84872787
wasn't he like 5 years old, what kind of kid like that gets to jail?
>>
>>84872699
Watch an inconvenient truth again for a laugh
>>
>>84873330

Only works if he's black though.
>>
>>84872732
but they were absolutely right about second hand smoke
>>
>>84872261
However, on June 4, 2015, D.C. Superior Court Judge Gerald Fisher granted a motion for the retrial of Guandique after it was revealed that the sole witness against him, a jailhouse snitch named Armando Morales, had lied about prior jailhouse testimony.[19] Prosecutors dropped all charges against Guandique on July 28, 2016 after an associate of Morales came forward with secret recordings in which he admitted to falsifying testimony about the murder of Chandra Levy.[20][21] The murder of Chandra Levy therefore remains unsolved.
>>
>>84872787
Wasn't this the misdirect in Season 1 of Veronica Mars?
>>
>>84872702
OJ did that shit' no question. Only the incompetence of the LA justice department saved him
>>
>>84872550
No. You also need to be rich.
>>
>>84873227
I can never tell which of the GW deniers are just pretending to be retarded.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.