[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The BBC has just announced that for the first time in the history

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: joannalumley.jpg (20KB, 400x314px) Image search: [Google]
joannalumley.jpg
20KB, 400x314px
The BBC has just announced that for the first time in the history of Doctor Who, there will be a female Doctor and they decided to cast Joanna Lumley who portrayed the 13th Doctor in The Curse of the Fatal Death comedy spoof written by Steven Moffat, the outgoing showrunner.

I might actually be alright with this as from what little I've seen of her as The Doctor in that comedy spoof made me realize that she wasn't entirely horrible.
>>
>>84869952
The doctor will be a tranny that identifies as both male and female.

>i wish i was being sarcastic
>>
File: patsy.png (630KB, 781x592px) Image search: [Google]
patsy.png
630KB, 781x592px
>>84869952
>>
>>84870162
That would mean The Doctor would be bigendered not transgendered. If you're going to openly mock something, at least, understand what it is you're mocking.
>>
>>84870756
No, she'd be mentally ill.
>>
>>84869952
Jokes on them I quit watching that shit a long time ago thanks to moffet, pissing on a cold turd isn't changing things.
>>
>the doctor spends xir time not defending Earth from alien invasion (because bloodthristy alien overlords are welcome) but trying to dismantle the evil cis white patriarchy of unit
It's gonna be great.
>>
>>84870756
>please navigate my psychoses

no
>>
>>84870756
> before you laugh at me at least try and understand that we have to stand on the drain covers when the planes fly over or else they'll see us.
>>
>>84869952
Are you going to post a source or just continue your baseless shitposting, sweetheart?
>>
Joanna Lumley is an annoying twat too busy walking around pointing at things for ITV.
>>
File: 1387143855239925.jpg (23KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1387143855239925.jpg
23KB, 320x240px
>>84871153
>>84870997
You seem to be severely projecting there, Anonymous.

>>84871260
Illiterate gibberish.
>>
>>84871325
> Illiterate gibberish
Now you're getting it.
>>
>>84871098
I literally stopped watching this show thanks to Moffat, the fag. Davies the actual fag wasn't as much of a fag as Moffat. Fuck the BBC.
>>
File: Olivia-Colman-011.jpg (12KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
Olivia-Colman-011.jpg
12KB, 460x276px
>>84871536
>Fuck the BBC.

I didn't watch any BBC until I started watching the revamp(?) of Doctor Who because of some SyFy commercials.And it was cool, but then that fucker started running the show and everything became nonsense, style over substance. He didn't seem to care why something was, only if it looked cool. Sherlock Holmes is the definition of this. I thought maybe it was just Moffat and watched The Night Manager, but despite being prettier it's just as ignorantly superficial. That along with pic related, I agree. Fuck the BBC. (Television Station)
>>
>>84871913
It's Moffat and that willing male castration he brings with him. He's more of a fucking Nance than the fag Davies ever was. Davies, the degenerate faggot had more balls than Moffat. Moffat probably lays at home with his arse in the air waiting patiently on his wife to smash a dragon dildo up his bum for daring to have naughty thoughts about girls. All the while his bits are safely secured in a cuck cage and the only orgasm he's allowed to have is of the prostrate variety. Women don't give a fuck about Science fiction the way guys do. Those are the facts. A woman would much prefer to watch some period love drama about some bloke and some lass, and there'd be dresses and flowers and horse and carriage rides and poetry and lit candles and all kinds of period piece romantics they get off to.
It's like Kathleen Kennedy, shit with guys in it has to have forced female roles because girls want to have fun too. I'm reminded of the days when BMX bikes and Nintendo was all the fucking rage and daughters would be all up in that shit for attention, the moment it came to grinding on games or on the park to get good at anything they just up and left. And that's reality. When we left school all those years ago, a few girls wanted to be accountants or lawyers, but most of them wanted to get married and raise a family. Now one's a teacher, has six kids, all girls and she has a loving husband who'll tell anyone that'll listen about how great his wife is and his wife, a former classmate is happy and is madly in love. That's what most women are after and I wish them all the love and happiness. Now leave my fucking science fiction alone BBC! These fucking feminist don't want women as house wives, they want revolutionaries and that's not how women work. Women don't give a shit about sports. She'd rather watch lifetime. I kid you not. Saw that shit with my own family. A bunch of girls, sisters, me mum, aunts, watching lifetime. Us guys are watching sports in. the boys lounge.
>>
>>84869952
The only 3 acceptable women to play the doctor are Dawn French, Jennifer Saunders or Joanna Lumley
Prove me wrong
>>
File: 1367725213246015.jpg (77KB, 600x703px) Image search: [Google]
1367725213246015.jpg
77KB, 600x703px
>>84871478
I'm glad we're in agreement regarding your lack of understanding for greater social issues and concepts. It is rare to see someone among the uneducated unemployed untrained masses of a website known for its basement dwellers. This is the first step toward recovery for you, Anonymous. Now I recommend that you study the concept of gender as you may find yourself becoming more enlightened by what you discover. If not, then I am afraid there may not be another cure for your impertinence than the Domestos treatment.
>>
>>84872721
Umm sweetie, did you just assume my residence?
>>
>>84871325
>Has no counter argument

Haha you must be p-projecting
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.