[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Why, Mr. Anderson? Why, why, why? Why do you do it? Why get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: smith.jpg (51KB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
smith.jpg
51KB, 1920x800px
>Why, Mr. Anderson? Why, why, why? Why do you do it? Why get up? Why keep fighting? Do you believe you're fighting for something? For more than your survival? Can you tell me what it is? Do you even know? Is it freedom? Or truth? Perhaps peace? Could it be for love? Illusions, Mr. Anderson. Vagaries of perception. Temporary constructs of a feeble human intellect trying desperately to justify an existence that is without meaning or purpose. And all of them as artificial as the Matrix itself, although only a human mind could invent something as insipid as love. You must be able to see it, Mr. Anderson. You must know it by now. You can't win. It's pointless to keep fighting. Why, Mr. Anderson? Why? Why do you persist?
>>
>Why, Mr. Mod? Why, why, why? Why do you do it? Why delete Bane threads? Why ban Blacked posters? Do you believe you're fighting for something? For more than your own survival? Can you tell me what it is? Do you even know? Is it post quality? Or Reddit style conformity? Perhaps normie anti-cunny values? Could it be for Stacy? Illusions, Mr. Mod. Vagaries of perception. Temporary constructs of a feeble human intellect trying desperately to justify an existence that is without meaning or purpose. And all of them as artificial as 4chan itself, although only a human mind could invent something as insipid as 4chan. You must be able to see it, Mr. Mod. You must know it by now. You can't win. It's pointless to keep fighting. Why, Mr. Anderson? Why? Why do you persist?
>>
File: 1490921279246.jpg (273KB, 1771x1015px) Image search: [Google]
1490921279246.jpg
273KB, 1771x1015px
>>84861924
>>
>>84861924
Changed one part, fixed the end

>Why, Mr. Mod? Why, why, why? Why do you do it? Why delete Bane threads? Why ban Blacked posters? Do you believe you're fighting for something? For more than your own survival? Can you tell me what it is? Do you even know? Is it post quality? Or Reddit style conformity? Perhaps normie anti-cunny values? Could it be for Stacy? Illusions, Mr. Mod. Vagaries of perception. Temporary constructs of a feeble human intellect trying desperately to justify an occupation that is without salary or purpose. And all of them as artificial as 4chan itself, although only a human mind could invent something as insipid as 4chan. You must be able to see it, Mr. Mod. You must know it by now. You can't win. It's pointless to keep fighting. Why, Mr. Mod? Why? Why do you persist?
>>
>>84861924

So neo is a meme?
>>
File: 14789698454.jpg (8KB, 250x228px) Image search: [Google]
14789698454.jpg
8KB, 250x228px
>>84861572
>Why, Mr. Anderson?
Why what? What is it you are trying to ask me?
>Why, why, why?
I'm sorry, but you need to calm down and clarify what you are referring to.
>Why do you do it?
Why do I do what? Please stop being so vague
>Why get up?
Because we are in a fight and I am trying to beat you.
>Why keep fighting?
Because I know it's not a futile effort after having beaten you once before.
>Do you believe you're fighting for something?
Yes, that's exactly what I believe.
>For more than your survival?
Yes.
>Can you tell me what it is?
Yes, I can tell you exactly what it is.
>Do you even know?
Yes.
>Is it freedom?
In part.
>Or truth?
Also this.
>Perhaps peace?
And that.
>Could it be for love?
And yes, you just listed many of the reasons why I am fighting you
>Illusions, Mr. Anderson. Vagaries of perception. Temporary constructs of a feeble human intellect trying desperately to justify an existence that is without meaning or purpose.
Ok, you can think that, but you are a computer program so it's natural we disagree on something as fundamental as meaning and purpose.
>And all of them as artificial as the Matrix itself, although only a human mind could invent something as insipid as love.
Perhaps then, there is more to this temporary construct you call "love". I have thwarted you at every step of the way, can you not see that even with your silly villainous monologue that I am the good guy in all of this?
>You must be able to see it, Mr. Anderson.
See what? It's raining and my visibility is quite hampered.
>You must know it by now.
Know what? Are we going back to being vague again?
>You can't win.
How do you know this? I have won every encounter we've had.
>It's pointless to keep fighting.
I could argue the same to you.
>Why, Mr. Anderson?
Why what?
>Why?
What are you trying to ask me now?
>Why do you persist?
We just went over this.
>>
Because I choose to
>>
Perfect posts
>>
File: Morpheus-Matrix[1].jpg (448KB, 1400x700px) Image search: [Google]
Morpheus-Matrix[1].jpg
448KB, 1400x700px
>>84862260
Nice.
>>
>>84862260
This is the most gloriously autistic thing I've read this year
>>
File: Screenshot_20170711-175610.png (636KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170711-175610.png
636KB, 1920x1080px
The fucking piss filters REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
https://youtu.be/gtktg9hbC_g
>>
I Unironically enjoy these films. And the final fight between Neo n Anderson, love it. Also, Navas - Juno Reactor is great under any fight scene.
Fight me
>>
>>84864659
I do too Anon, except for the mech fight in Zion at the end of revolutions
>dose Merovingian scenes
>dat freeway chase
>dat Architect scene
>dat Indian family scene
Ahhhhh I love it all
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.