[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone explain how this guy is suddenly able to stop time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

Can anyone explain how this guy is suddenly able to stop time like Professor X out of fucking nowhere in John Wick 2? I was digging the film up until that point. It was one level too far for me to believe that suddenly fucking supheroes in the John Wick universe. Also let me guess: Lawrence Fishburne turns out to be one as well
>>
File: bait.jpg (11KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
11KB, 236x236px
not powers faggot, he paid a bunch of people to stand still for a few seconds. probably told them it was a flash mob and eager lonely faggots jumped at the chance to feel like a part of something.
>>
how does it feel to be actually retarded
>>
>>84855154
I feel you, OP. I raged so hard that I walked away from the theater.
>>
Hollywood is so desperate for cinematic universes at this point, they can't even make original ones. I can't say I'm surprised that they turned John Wick into capeshit, but I'm very disappointed. I do like that look on his face, like "Oh shit" when he realized he was dealing with someone who has superpowers. I guess it kind of makes sense, because the only way to stop elite assassins would be a little supernatural help.
>>
>>84855154
>>84857022
You're not this fucking retarded, are you?
>>
>>84857289
It makes sense. We have floods of generic action movies about agents and assassins, as well as superhero movies everywhere. Why not cross them and make a series about an assassin squaring up with superheroes? Great twist.
>>
Turns out the Chief was a genie. Al's immortal now.
>>
Now that you mention it OP, i thought it was weird that the woman John was to kill slit her wrists in the bath, did John use mind control?
>>
>>84857450
Maybe John was shocked because he didn't realize he had powers until that moment?
>>
I am not entirely sure if the OP and those other guys are just shitposting, or are legit that retarded.
>>
>>84856890
Go fuck yourself, would you?!
>>
>>84856890
I hate when credits roll during movies. Everytime I get so mad that I just walk out.
>>
>>84857450
no but one of the big twists is that Winston mind controlled John to kill Santonio Dantonioghetti
>>
File: gold bux.jpg (130KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
gold bux.jpg
130KB, 1200x630px
excellent, put these into circulation
>>
File: 1479444424279.png (121KB, 553x585px) Image search: [Google]
1479444424279.png
121KB, 553x585px
>>
>>84857641
that was the plot of 47 Ronin
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.