[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just a friendly reminder that if you still watch movie trailers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1467346678021.png (552KB, 501x484px) Image search: [Google]
1467346678021.png
552KB, 501x484px
Just a friendly reminder that if you still watch movie trailers you're absolutely doing it wrong. Having any preconceived notions of a film before seeing it makes you a biased viewer and ruins the experience. Not to mention the fact that every trailer made in the past 40 years has straight up spoiled the entire film. Spread the word. Don't give in to the marketing and don't let (((them))) get away with ruining cinema.
>>
I will watch every bit of trailer, promo and movie clip my favorite kino puts out what are you going to do about it
>>
I just watched ten teasers just to piss you off.
>>
File: 1496767643183.jpg (119KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
1496767643183.jpg
119KB, 1252x1252px
Just a friendly reminder that if you ever were born and opened you eyes and registered sound with you ear or used your brain in anyway before watching a movie you're absolutely doing it wrong. Having any preconceived notions of a film before seeing it makes you a biased viewer and ruins the experience. Not to mention the fact that every experience in the past (your life) has straight up spoiled the entire film. Spread the word. Don't give in to false notions of being unbiased and don't let (((you))) get away with ruining cinema.
>>
you're a complete idiot and ironically you're basically ready to throw your money at "(((((((them))))))))" without even watching a a simple trailer. keep watching hollywood garbage idiot
>>
>>84845897
There's no money involved on the pirate bay, you cuck
>>
>>84845698
>>84845739
>>84845835
>>84845897
I'm trying to help you guys, but if you want to keep being sheeple who accept everything your masters force feed you, then I guess I can't really do anything.
>>
>>84846141
>accept everything
>force feed you
What you're suggesting is to go watch movies without as much as an idea as to whether a film will be good or not. What you want people to do is waste their money on shit that could've been avoided had they watched a trailer to get some idea on the film's ultimate quality. YOU want people to be sheep who just accept the bullshit the """"""""masters"""""""" force feed. How do you not see how fucking contradictory your line of thinking is?
>>
Trailers nowadays basically spell out the entire plot and show all the best set pieces or jokes.

We really don't need 5 different 30 second spots and 3 different 3 minute trailers, do we?
>>
Went to see Zootopia this way. I was the only one laughing at the DMV Sloths joke, while everyone else kinda chuckled. Felt great.
>>
>>84846529
Maybe read the whole thread first you daft knob. I only pirate movies except once a year when I go see something from a director I trust. I didn't know you guys actually payed for movies, this board is even more plebian than I thought.
>>
>>84846529
Additionally, there are infinitely better was to tell if a movie will be good than watching 5 of the same shitty formulaic advertisements that tell you exactly what to expect.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.