[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Einhorn in Ace Ventura wasn't trans. At no point in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: ACE GET OUT OF THE TANK NOW.jpg (38KB, 403x600px) Image search: [Google]
ACE GET OUT OF THE TANK NOW.jpg
38KB, 403x600px
Einhorn in Ace Ventura wasn't trans. At no point in the movie does it ever imply that Ray Finkle had some kind of revelation where he discovered that he was meant to be a woman. What it does establish (clearly) is that he went insane from the intense backlash of his superbowl blunder, was sent to a mental hospital, read news of a female hiker that went missing, and decided to alter his appearance with surgery to assume her identity as a disguise so he could work up a scheme to kill Dan Marino by becoming a powerful figure in the Miami police department. Ray Finkle didn't believe he was a woman. It was all a lie.

So why does this movie trigger trans people? Have they only seen the reveal scene at the end with no context or did they not pay attention watching the movie?
>>
>>84838749
>So why does this movie trigger trans people?
current year dog
>>
Its reminds them that they are living a lie. Really sad in my opinion. Its the only mental illness were we encourage people to mutilate themselves.
>>
>>84838749
It's 2010+15-9+1 breh
>>
>>84838749
When you explain it, it becomes really deep for a simple comedy about a pet detective.
>>
>>84839965
Its not deep. It literally walked you through it for the last 30 minutes
>>
>>84840208
He didn't say it was deep. He said it becomes deep when you explain it, not when watching it.
>>
>>84838749
>trans "people"
>>
File: AceVentura_393Pyxurz.jpg (219KB, 1600x1219px) Image search: [Google]
AceVentura_393Pyxurz.jpg
219KB, 1600x1219px
>>84838749
>So why does this movie trigger trans people?
they get offended that the guys at the end start hawking and feel disgusted when they realised they made out with einhorn aka an actual man. fuck 2017.

anyway this movie is kinda dumb. how can an american football player change his physique to pic related? bullshit. hot af btw
>>
>>84840549
Yeah this gave me an erection as a kid. I never understood that it was actually a man. I guess I just assumed she stole somebody's identity or something.
>>
>>84840549
>this movie is kinda dumb
Now that you mention it...
>>
Trans people are mentally unstable individuals who become even worse due to chemical and hormonal imbalances fucking up their system due to drugs and surgery.
It is only logical that they are all crazy fucktards prone towards triggerades.

I mean, we are talking scum of society who go out and lie by omission to people about being trans, and then wonder why people get angry or disgusted with such pieces of lying deceitful trash.

Garbage of humanity.
>>
>>84840549
>the guys at the end start hawking and feel disgusted when they realised they made out with einhorn
So they're gay.
>>
>>84842774
Einhorn is a man
>>
File: vlcsnap-00100.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-00100.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
I'd suck her dick
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.