[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It's a Fuller stretches the source material out so much

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: Le gay cinematography man.jpg (252KB, 990x667px) Image search: [Google]
Le gay cinematography man.jpg
252KB, 990x667px
>It's a Fuller stretches the source material out so much that the pace of the series slows down to a crawl, while he injects his own whimsicald nonsensical aesthetic into it and switches plot points and characters around unnecessarily episode
>>
>>84828579
welcome to every book to tv adaptation ever
>>
>that feel when the best Hannibal Lecter had to be in a cheesy show

I'm still butthurt
>>
>>84828579
AG is a fucking mess but is fun and pays attention to cinematography,not very common this days.
>>
>>84828579
>>84831790
I enjoyed Hannibal

Every cooking scene and shining homage. So good
>>
File: 123456976543.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
123456976543.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>84828579
>it's a slo-mo shot of something from multiple angles while dissonant jazz/chamber music plays
>>
>>84832052

Lel, I thought this was fine in Hannibal because the atmosphere of the show lent itself to it, but in American Gods the music was jarring and at times the slo-mo close-ups felt out of place.

American gods had that dissonant chamber music in times that didn't necessitate creepiness, and at other times the colors are bright, there is dark comedy going on and weird shit going on.

Pic related in the last episode of AG was the worst offender.
>>
>>84831988

Fuller sometimes goes overboard with his particular style of directing though. If Fuller scenes were less "Fuller" in style they would be a lot fucking better.

I don't know if what I'm saying makes sense.
>>
File: 1489405725561.png (248KB, 383x427px) Image search: [Google]
1489405725561.png
248KB, 383x427px
>>84831790
It was pretty fucking great
>>
>>84832052
>>84833219
It worked in American Gods tbqh.
>>
>>84833219
Also, am I the only one that was madly attracted to Easter?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.