[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So who exactly is Azor Ahai reborn? The TV show seems to point

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_7534.jpg (71KB, 650x974px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7534.jpg
71KB, 650x974px
So who exactly is Azor Ahai reborn? The TV show seems to point very much so to Jon being Azor Ahai, but it does point to Dany as well. I'm just wondering what you guys think. Is Jon Azor Ahai? Dany? Some other entity not mentioned?
>>
Its definitely Jon. I can't seem to think otherwise
>>
The High Priestess of R'hollor did say that it was dany. She does have three Dragons which are basically the empitamy of R'hollor's way so maybe Dany

Also she's hot so there's that
>>
>>84827093
Maybe it's beric cause he was the first to be reborn
>>
>>84827143

It's Jorah, m8
>>
It's Jamie
>>
File: daenerys-stormborn.jpg (23KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
daenerys-stormborn.jpg
23KB, 600x337px
AZOR DANY!
>>
Could be anyone, it's intentionally vague to build up a dramatic reveal.
>>
It's either Davos or fuck your mother!
>>
>>84827093
None of them OR multiple people. It won't be 1 person i can tell you that for sure.
>>
>>84828483
>In the end, we were all A Song of Ice and Fire
>I guess we all have a little Game of Thrones within us

Fuck off
>>
>>84827093
Stay in the general you dumbfuck Redditor.
>>
>>84828665
Don't play retarded with me. Honestly think about it. Azor Ahai won't be a single person stated to save everyone. The prophecy won't be literally fulfilled. Like they keep stating very fucking clearly "We need to work together or we will all die"

There won't be one dude who will save everyone. And it would be a cheesy fucking "I guess we all have a little Game of Thrones within us" type moment.

it's going to be a fucking slaughter and at the end they will have won. No need for the Azor Ahai.
>>
The whole point of the prophecy is that its quite obviously Jon. But it doesn't matter because Jon would fulfill that role anyway, whether hes Rhaegar's son or not he will fight against the Night King.

Just not the flaming sword thing. Though Dany has the "One to love, One to love, Once for love" treason thing going on. Which especially according to the show will be Jon.

Dany is just a weapon for Jon to stop the WW.
>>
no one
grrm isn't tokien

>hurr muh porphecy
>muh aragorn
>>
>>84829659
This is what I'm saying but retard told me to fuck off.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.