[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>15 minutes in >I'm not looking for a relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 500-Days-of-Summer-1.jpg (80KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
500-Days-of-Summer-1.jpg
80KB, 1024x683px
>15 minutes in
>I'm not looking for a relationship with you
>Rest of movie
>REEEEEEEEEE WHY WON'T YOU LOVE ME!?

Waste of 2 hours of my life why do people like this boring trash?
>>
File: 7896504321.jpg (156KB, 640x720px) Image search: [Google]
7896504321.jpg
156KB, 640x720px
>>84822466
>Waste of 2 hours of my life why do people like this boring trash?

It's not boring. This movie helped me realize that I was a narcissistic faggot that couldn-t be able to maintain any relationships because I always fall for the idea of people rather than the people themselves.

The point of the movie is to show how selfish and flawed the protagonist is, and the very same mistakes most people commit when in a relationship or trying to force themselves into one.
>>
>>84822466
this is mandatory viewing for orbiters and new males. kinda red pill too.
>>
>>84824469
unironically this. 500 days of summer had a legitimate effect on my life.
>>
>>84822466
The movie was good, maybe you should have paid attention instead of shitposting on /tv/.
>>
>>84822632
but he has sex with a beautiful woman

thats not a failed relationship
>>
>>84824551
It depends on what you are looking after in a relationship. If sex is all you seek, then a relationship is not for you.

Most look after one for "happiness" and sex alone won't make you happy.
>>
>>84822466
i wish this movie was available when i was younger in the early 2000's when emo was a big thing. Blue valentine also a tough pill to swallow for nice guys.
>>
very happy to have seen this movie when it came out.

when i would feel like han solo after fucking a beautiful girl but my world would crumble when she didn't want to date me or be in a relationship with me.

i learned all this fairly late (in my early 20s) but am so glad i learned it at all.

legit the only rom film i ever liked
>>
>>84824551
If you can come out of a relationship and say it was successful just because you had sex with a beautiful girl, you've got a lot to learn about love and life anon
>>
>>84825552
>If you can come out of a relationship and say it was successful just because you had sex with a beautiful girl, you've got a lot to learn about love and life anon
That pushed my neurons down the network
>>
>>84822466
Its essential numale core
>>
>>84824469
Please elaborate
>>
>>84822466
They were both at fault imo.

He was deluded and projected his ideals onto her, but she also led him on to gratify her own needs.
>>
>>84824469
>tfw when your (soon to be ex) gf shows you this movie
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.