[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how come Shaun of the Dead is miles better than the other ones?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: cornetto-trilogy.jpg (366KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
cornetto-trilogy.jpg
366KB, 1280x720px
how come Shaun of the Dead is miles better than the other ones? World's End was a big disappointment
>>
>>84820478
But Hot Fuzz is the best of the trilogy.
>>
>>84820507
Shaun has best comedy, writing and characters. Hot Fuzz is good though
>>
>>84820478
how come all three are mediocre trash yet are overrated by redditors and normies?
>>
the thing is these movies are considered unfunny trash in britain
you, the american, only find them funny because of the zany accents and lingo
spaced/shaun of dead/hot fuzz/worlds end are to britain what big mama's house is to america and viced-versa
>>
>>84820507
Came here to say this
>>
>>84820507
this
>>
>>84821187
this is not true
>>
>>84821187
Are you implying that brits loved Big Mama's house? I am calling bullshit on that
>>
worlds end was shit, only watched it because i live in the town it was filmed in.

hot fuzz was kinography however.
>>
>>84820507
bingo

shaun has the best characterization, but fuzz is just a more entertaining movie overall. Both fantastic. World's end is garbage though
>>
>>84821187
well thats not true at all
>>
World's End was a letdown.

Reminder: In Hot Fuzz, after the cult scene everything is a dream.
>>
Worlds end is so much worse than the other two. It's weird, i dunno what happened when they were writing it.
>>
>>84820478
cause they weren't trying for attention so much then
>>
i liked worlds end
>>
>>84820507
This.

Hot Fuzz takes you by the balls, toying with you into thinking it's a comedy, then goes Resident Evil 4 balls deep action flick, and it's perfect.

By World's End you were expecting literally anything to happen, and the surprise wasn't that much of exciting.
>>
>>84820507
I agree.
>>
Fuck all yall World's End wasn't the best but I still enjoyed it
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.