[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>durr I can beat multiple fully trained adult men in hand

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 270
Thread images: 46

File: atomic-blonde-poster.jpg (1MB, 997x1500px) Image search: [Google]
atomic-blonde-poster.jpg
1MB, 997x1500px
>durr I can beat multiple fully trained adult men in hand to hand combat as well as gunplay

When will writers stop doing this shit in movies?
>>
I'm sure you had no complaints about John Wick you sexist fuck
>>
>>84814846
It's fucking fantasy anon, get the fuck over it and stop being such a whiny misogynist.
>>
>>84814846
>>>/r/eddit/

Go home.
>>
>>84814846
then dont go see it you stupid autist

meanwhile im gonna go watch a smoking hot woman be a kickass bisexual spy because my dick commands it and it looks fun
>>
>>84814962
John Wick sucks dick too
>>
File: 1468781784848.jpg (10KB, 234x250px) Image search: [Google]
1468781784848.jpg
10KB, 234x250px
>>84814846
This was the most triggering thing for me about Logan.

>little girl they know has claws on hands and feet
>they keep engaging her in melee combat instead of just tazing the little bitch since her skeleton is presumably adamantium too
>she keeps easily dropping guys who probably have 160 lbs on her
>>
>>84815208
isnt she super strong tho?
>>
>>84814846
I don't think movies are for you.
>>
Durr I don't get pussy so every little thing involving a female hurts my fee fees
>>
>>84814846
This looks as fun as John Wick. Just with a chick. I'm hyped.

Also McAvoy has become one of my favorites, he's very good in all his roles. And of course Goodman.
>>
>>84815208
>they keep engaging her in melee combat instead of just tazing the little bitch since her skeleton is presumably adamantium too

Apparently she just has claws rather than a full skeleton. Otherwise you'd get the pretty horrific possibility of her body trying to grow around a child's skeleton and turning into some kind of Cronenberg abomination.

Tazers would still be a way better way to go though.
>>
File: tumblr_nl8hqxLL5A1qdc3tuo1_1280.jpg (47KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nl8hqxLL5A1qdc3tuo1_1280.jpg
47KB, 800x400px
>>84815122
>sex scene with this sexy bitch

I'm not sure my dicks ready, but only one way to find out!
>>
ITT op makes a keen observation only to receive whiny responses like>>84815054>>84815122>>84815106>>84814962
>>
>>84815419
t. butthurt OP
>>
>>84815208
>wolverine when natty is bone claw
>x23 starts with metal claw

Do they show get getting the metal dip?
>>
>>84815419
Samefag
>>
>>84814846
When is the Wick/Blonde crossover?
Someone make it happen. Someone get on the phone right fucking now.
>>
>>84815054
>misogynist.

How? A girl beating multiple guys easily in a hand to hand fight is silly. It's not misogynistic to say so bro.
>>
>>84815419
Cry more OP
>>
She's supposed to be above average.
Also, stop making shitty threads.
>>
>takes a drink
>aaaaahhhhh
Disgusting pig
>>
>>84815679
>All films should be super realistic
>>
>>84815679
How many action films with male stars feature realistic combat? You're upset because it's a woman, not because it's unrealistic.
>>
>>84816124
Yes, and it doesn't make any sense that she has no trouble with multiple goons and can toss them around like she weighs anywhere near them and matches them in strength

It wouldn't be an issue if it was a male, because those attributes wouldn't apply to a male.
That's not misogynistic. Go back to tumblr, friend.
>>
>>84815325
Watch Inside I'm Dancing. That's where I discovered McAvoy. Great movie.
>>
>>84815325
>Goodman will only be in scenes where they go back to the present

:(
>>
>>84816124
It's unrealistic BECAUSE it's a woman. Retard.
>>
File: 1443899089506.jpg (67KB, 441x411px) Image search: [Google]
1443899089506.jpg
67KB, 441x411px
>>84814846
So women can't do action movies because biologically they're not as strong as men so it's not realistic to see a woman beat up multiple men or some dumb shit like that right?

Did you miss the part where it's a MOVIE?
>>
>>84814846
It's just a movie. Most movies aren't realistic
>>
>>84815382

This bitch looks inbred tbqh.

Probably is too, considering her heritage.
>>
>>84815609
Already done. It's called Sweet November.
>>
File: Action_hero_montage.png (2MB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Action_hero_montage.png
2MB, 960x720px
>>84814846
>durr I can beat multiple fully trained adult men in hand to hand combat as well as gunplay
>>
>>84818682
It's almost like men are stronger than women, or something.
>>
>>84818899
>Hur one man can beat up multiple men durrr
>>
I'm also not feeling this particular neon aesthetic. The whitish-blue seems too sterile.
>>
>>84818682
Arnie, Van Damme, Lundgren - big guys
Snipes, Seagul, Chan - Marital arts
of course there are overlappings
>>
File: whileigasyou.jpg (45KB, 624x480px) Image search: [Google]
whileigasyou.jpg
45KB, 624x480px
>when spergs pretend they know anything about fighting/killing because they've seen movies and played videogames
>>
File: lesbian gun squad.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
lesbian gun squad.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>84818923
>One man with strength actually equivalent to the men he's fighting and a similar weight class can beat men
>woman does the same exact thing, 100 + lbs lighter and a quarter as strong
>>
>>84818923
You're either a child or a woman. Similar emotions.
>>
>>84819094
What awful film is this?
>>
>>84819094
I think this makes me even angrier than the NCIS hacking scene
>>
>>84819152
Person of Interest
>>
>>84819094
>discharging a weapon this close to someone's ear
>>
>>Joanne Wick
>>Not old lady Taken

You were so fucking close.
>>
File: 20170705_111018.png (800KB, 1250x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170705_111018.png
800KB, 1250x1080px
>>84814846
>movies arent always realistic

Solid commentary OP. What will you rip apart next?
>>
>>84819178
Why are they shooting at smoke and pretending to aim at things and why is there absolutely no tension in these scene?

Is this like one of those 'make fun of other tv show' episodes tv shows like to do?
>>
>>84816710
Yes. And it's not dumb, just correct.
They could easily put them in situations where they can actually get the upper hand on a bunch of trained men twice their size and strength but instead they decide to write a script and just change 'male' to 'female'

I mean, it's cool that superhero movies need all this fixing, and horror movies, and sci-fi need things fixed, but DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY ABOUT ACTION MOVIES JUST TURN YA BRAIN OFF BRAH
>>
File: abso-lootly disgusting.jpg (9KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
abso-lootly disgusting.jpg
9KB, 231x218px
>>84818682
don't talk shit about Jackie Chan
>>
>>84819185
>James Bond
>Jane Bonda

>John Wick

>Joanne Wick
>Joan Wick

Hmm.What's a female version of "Wick"
>>
>>84819101
No no I understand completely, men can do no wrong and can never ever be beaten. How silly of me to hold movies to real life standard where one man can not take one a group of men

What was I thinking, WHAT WAS I THINKING?
>>84819126
I'm just using the arguments seen in this thread.
>>
>>84815208
Logan's biggest flaw was easily the choreography. It was generic and repetitive. And it wasn't even framed well, barely better than shakycam
>>
>>84820000
>men can do no wrong and can never ever be beaten

No one has said that in this thread. Except you.
>>
>>84815208
Her skeleton is normal and it's easy to drop someone who is 160 over when you have built in knifes, enchanted agility, stamina and strength added with the training she had that was meant to make her a weapon.

And they only try melee once which was the first fight scene. .
>>
>>84820207
>No one has said that in this thread
Then learn to read between the lines, because you're the one calming that one man can beat down a group of men.
>>
>>84819519
Weak
>>
>>84820074
How did they even do X23's fight scenes? CGI? Maybe that's why it's so hard to tell what the fucks going on.
>>
>>84820304
Not funny, sexist misogynistic punk
>>
>>84820309
Wires
>>
File: 638212572.jpg (150KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
638212572.jpg
150KB, 1080x1350px
Whedon is responsible for starting this meme with Buffy. If you want your female protagonist to be believable as a badass killing machine at least make her buff. That's the main problem with Wonder Woman, even comicbookgirl19 thinks so.
>>
>>84820074
I say the same thing about John Wick (not shaky cam comment tho) and people tell me to eat shit and die.
>>
>>84820417
Not enough people are demanding females to be buff, so don't expect that trend to pick up anytime soon.
>>
>>84820417
WW it makes sense though, she literally has super powers that make her able to jump ridiculous inhuman heights and make her faster and stronger than a normal human, with the added addition of a super powered sword, whips, and bracelets.
>>
>>84820261
>one man can beat down a group of men
I'm sure that's something that has actually happened. With either tactics, superior physical performance, skill and or weaponry. I'm certain it's something that has happened more times than a woman beating a group of men.

And for some reason you're fixating on the "group" part, which I'm not sure someone actually said, than on the "women are weaker than men" part.
>>
>>84820417
The real problem is none of the woman who look like that are in the movie business

Also I imagine in this climate people would whine they made her too manly and it's not empowering because 'she's literally a man' 'you have to have muscles and be buff to kick ass?!' etc etc

Hell they can barely get asian women to be in lead roles in films, muscle woman leads will maybe happen in like..2040 or some shit
>>
Holy fucking shit /pol/ go away, get the hint already you fucking autists.
>>
>>84820417
Buffy has super powers.
>>
>>84820636
Not him but OPs original argument is that she can take on a group of men and best them in hand to hand combat. Somehow she can't, but a man doing it is a-okay and believable.

>I'm certain it's something that has happened more times than a woman beating a group of men.

And "I'm certain" a woman has beaten a man in a fight before. Maybe it's not as common, but then the argument of 'it's a fucking movie' happens.

The point is it's not any more or less realistic, because 'realistically' John Wick would fucking die to the 80 + men he kills and Atomic Blonde would get bodied by the first group of multiple men she runs into. The complaint is only there because it's a female.
>>
File: 1440758761546.png (126KB, 402x398px) Image search: [Google]
1440758761546.png
126KB, 402x398px
>untrained girl punches guy in the face
>doesn't hurt herself worse
This one bothers me way more than things like what OP describes.
>>
>>84820782
"Hard to believe" it's not a binary ondition. Some things are more unbelievable than others. A guy killing a group of people he would beat individually is easier to accept than a woman killing a group she shouldn't even be able to take one on one.
>>
>>84820636
>And for some reason you're fixating on the "group" part,
Well lets follow the trail as to why that is shall we?
Said the OP
Said I while posting pictures of action heroes
>It's almost like men are stronger than women, or something.
Replied one anon
>Hur one man can beat up multiple men durrr
My replies to him

Shall I go on or do you get it now?
>I'm sure that's something that has actually happened. With either tactics, superior physical performance, skill and or weaponry.
No it doesn't happened, because fighting is very tiresome and they can easily get your blindspot.
>>
>>84820417
whedong was just copying anime. He didn't even popularize the "STRONK GURL" thing in the US
>>
>>84820890
>No it doesn't happened
Ok, Mr. Bad Grammar Omniscient.
https://youtu.be/waFOeKTPfqs?t=44s
>>
>>84819228
the girl on the right is being told where to shoot by an AI
>>
>>84820966
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gxON3uLihc
>>
>>84820682
The real reason women who take even moderately good care of themselves aren't in Hollywood is because women hate attractive women. Feminism is just a rationalization of this. As the end goal is, basically, to make sure women are never attractive.
>>
>>84814846
I honestly don't mind it. Men do it all the time in movies. And I like when women kick ass, but also get their ass kicked, like anyone would in those situations, I mean, just look at her face after the fight. But what really gets me is the ''I can do it better then men'' boasting, but fortunately I've seen none of that so far, so I'm still excited. I have no problem with women who are more competent than men, but I think that ''working together'' is a better message than fueling the gender war with on-the-nose feminism.
>>
>It looks good!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNMWf6loaO8

This scene would be like..something to marvel at in like...1995, but today? I mean seriously, how many scenes in action/thrillers have you seen EXACTLY like this one?
>>
>>84814962
You know I've read about a lot of guys who one aced a ton of dudes 1 v 1. You wanna know how many women did the very same thing? You guessed it, none. This bitch is at best 120lbs. There's no way in hell she could hand to hand any man, less two or more.

>>84815054
John Wick is a dude, and dudes can level other dudes if they've trained enough. A woman cannot and will not do the same. Stop being a fucking idiot.

>>84815122
Fuck off, OP has every right to shit all over this dumb movie, get out you waste of cum.

>>84815208
Their boss, Donald told them not to kill her. Which was fucking dumb, I would have shot the bitch in the head then shot Donald in the head for getting my coworkers killed. By the time they took her seriously enough to actually try to harm her the little cock goblin was already prancing around like a fucking vibrator with a nuke for its power supply.

>>84815263
Yeah,both strong, fast, and feral as a mother fucker. Personally I would have shot her in the belly, not bad enough to kill her but just horrible enough to slow her down. If Her muscle to bone ratio is per kilogram slightly denser than a normal person she'd probably eviscerate me. On second thought, I'd shoot the little cum bucket in the knees.

>>84815286
I don't think you have a dick so tits or gtfo!

>>84815325
This looks like a dyke power trip, fuck dykes and this movie.

>>84815335
Wolverine's denser than a normal person hence why you could shoot him with a shot gun and the impact won't be as explosive. She might shake it off and claw you to shit.

>>84815122
You're gonna watch a bitch rub herself on another bitch, which is disgusting. A bitch without a dick in her at least a few times a year is a failure at something or the other.

>>84816090
Beatrice Kiddo was though. She was a bad ass Momma who could not take on a dozen or more men in hand to hand. With a sword though, your balls was reduced to guacamole.
>>84816710
Yeah, it's called suspension of disbelief.
>>
>>84820966
>>84821004
Movie fighting logic there
>>
File: skinny-guy.jpg (42KB, 266x424px) Image search: [Google]
skinny-guy.jpg
42KB, 266x424px
>>84820782
A skinny ass woman hitting a man and incapacitating him long enough for her to shoot multiple other people or fight off multiple other men at THE SAME TIME, twice her size, double her weight and over twice her strength is unbelievable movie or not.

A man with the same attributes (or better) as the men he is fighting is much more believable. The argument is there because she is a woman, yes, but that's the whole point in it of itself.

To make a similar example, say Atomic Blonde featured pic related fighting off multiple trained bad guys hand to hand and shit. You would also say this is unbelievable. The "sexist" and "misogynistic" and "because she's a woman!" and "a bloo bloo" arguments are 100% moot

I have to imagine the people who say "It's a movie!" are the types of people who need to ask their friend why a certain scene or thing happened or to explain a plot to them repeatedly. If Bruce Willis all of a sudden started flying and shooting lasers out of his eyes, you'd take issue with it. Movies still need to be grounded in their own rules and boundaries.
>>
>>84821230
>complaining about capeshit
lol
>>
>>84821230
>There's no way in hell she could hand to hand any man, less two or more.
If you know where to hit and how hard to hit then it's easy to take down anyone
>I would have shot the bitch in the head then shot Donald in the head for getting my coworkers killed
Then your boss would have made your life hell for disobeying direct orders
>>
File: 291230329.jpg (82KB, 1080x1326px) Image search: [Google]
291230329.jpg
82KB, 1080x1326px
>>84820682
The real problem is that the women in the industry aren't willing to make the sacrifices that men are required to. They're just bad professionals. Gadot could've added some mass if she wanted to, she had access to the best trainers and nutritionists in the world. Studios are perpetuating this practice. They could've forced her to get fit but they didn't. She was going to get paid anyway so why even try? Meanwhile Affleck had to become the Hulk.
>>
>>84820979
Oh, that's kind of cool, I guess. The scene still looks dumb as all hell, but I hear the show is actually pretty good and webms always look retarded out of context. I'll stop being butthurt now
>>
>>84821230
This is the most embarrassing thing I've ever read on 4chan.
>>
>>84821309
>Movies still need to be grounded in their own rules and boundaries.
And the rules and boundaries within Atomic Blond is that this highly trained assassins woman can take down a group of men.
>>
>>84819153
Topkek you just made me look that up. I swear this has to be a parody or something

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msX4oAXpvUE
>>
>>84817010
Realistic? No. But when shit's dumber than bricks, you're kinda no longer invested in what you're seeing. It'd be like if Triple X took a dirt bike and like, sped across the water on a dirt bike and like, jumped a wave and shit. By that point you don't give a shit and you want to go home.

>>84818923
One man can beat several men, you socially castrated dickless apparition. Bruce Lee was so full of it he would spend evenings and weekends going around challenging dudes in street fights because, why not. He'd fight several guys, some at the same time and sometimes one after another. Dude was a machine and more than just a little bit crazy.

>>84819023
I know about fighting. Tried to take down a Karate master who took down a bunch of blokes. Called him pretend, and shit and said the blokes he took down were fall guys. Needless to say when I went at him I learned the hard way that dude was Awesome and I was a punk bitch who should have kept his mouth shut.

>>84819094
It's like every fucking show has to have degenerate faggots. It can't be two people working together, now they're all fags or dykes. Fuck Jew wood!
>>
>>84821060
You know what these kinds of fucking movies are missing, someone taking them on who actually goes even with them for a while. Like they always put that one 'final boss before the final boss' character in but they always get their shit slapped anyway.

Just give the main character a fucking challenge, good lord. Imagine Wick actually having to have a stand off shootout, or having his escape actually blocked. I know the main point is the choreography of everything going on and the action/weapons/explosions/car chases etc. but if you're gonna have a bunch of scenes with fighting, may as well not have them steamroll everyone into oblivion.
>>
>>84814846
thanks for your tears, reddit
>>
>>84814846

She is more than welcome to beat muh dick if you know what I mean
>>
>>84821407
>Bruce Lee was so full of it he would spend evenings and weekends going around challenging dudes in street fights because, why not
Because you're lying
>>
File: wim-hof-method-600x300.jpg (24KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
wim-hof-method-600x300.jpg
24KB, 600x300px
>>84814846
If she truly took ice baths often she wouldn't turn blue like that.
>>
>>84821328
>If you know where to hit and how hard to hit then it's easy to take down anyone
This is what somebody who has never fought in his life says.
>>
>>84814846
/pol/ here, I actually don't mind and am looking forward to this movie. Charlize is probably the only one who can pull this off.
>>
>>84816124

I both agree and disagree.

It is true that the combat unrealistic in action films.
Men can get away with it because they are physically bigger and stronger. It is an established fact.
But it really stands out when a 120 lbs woman hits guys with skinny arms and no momentum behind punches and they just get ragdolled around.
>>
>>84821100
Honestly her putting the seatbelt over herself is a neat touch, usually the car flips multiple times and somehow all the bad guys die but the main character has a few light scratches no big deal.

All these confined car seat fight scenes always have something ridiculous in them though.
>>
>>84821335
>we will never live in a world where your pic is the standard for action/super hero movie girls.

Fuck.
>>
>>84821515
It's basic biology
>>84821543
It's also an established fact that punching someone with your fist will hurt your fist and fuck up your wrist.
>>
>>84821230
shadman?
>>
>>84821230
>A woman cannot and will not do the same. Stop being a fucking idiot.

Based of, what exactly? How is it unbelievable that a woman gets a drop on a man, they can still be hit and hurt, they can still be set off balance, they can still be shot. Now let's add to the fact she has training doing this as a fucking assassin and there ya go.
>>
A man couldn't beat multiple attackers at once and also gun play.
I would have preferred someone who can at least Film Fight but whatever. Charlize is a good actress anyway
>>
File: me.png (80KB, 210x220px) Image search: [Google]
me.png
80KB, 210x220px
>>84821230
>this entire post
>>
File: 3633773.png (53KB, 1107x364px) Image search: [Google]
3633773.png
53KB, 1107x364px
>>84821100
>peep the comments to see something to laugh at
>pretty much the top one

Never fails
>>
>>84821374
Not any more cringe than...uh, every single episode of Scorpion.
Mr. Robot has the only realistic hacking, too bad the actual show itself sucks outside of that

Also good fucking lord I think there were more camera/angle changes than the Taken 3 fence jump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCKhktcbfQM
>>
>>84821407
>It'd be like if Triple X took a dirt bike and like, sped across the water on a dirt bike and like, jumped a wave and shit. By that point you don't give a shit and you want to go home.

A man did this though, so it's fine.
>>
>>84814846
>durr it's an action movie

When will writers stop doing this shit in movies?
>>
File: 1498575151933.jpg (405KB, 1445x918px) Image search: [Google]
1498575151933.jpg
405KB, 1445x918px
>>84821609
Lauren is perfection.
>>
>>84820222
Her Skeleton isn't normal, she's a wolverine like her old man, she's denser and stronger than a usual person, by far.

>>84820417
Buffy was an exception because the bitch was stronger than a vampire and a vampire's five times stronger than the average man. So she's probably around six times stronger than the average man. I hate that socially castrated cunt, Whedon. But Buffy made lots of sense.

>>84820586
Wonder Woman's power is tied to her will, so the stronger her will and courage, the stronger she is. If she's into it she's closer to Kal's power.

>>84820686
You're just a little bitch. Bitches leave.

>>84821320
Which capeshit. I want to respond but i'm not altogether sure which capeshit you were referring to.

>>84821328
>If you know where to hit and how hard to hit then it's easy to take down anyone

Bullshit, Did I say, Bullshit, oh wait for it, BULLSHIT!

>Then your boss would have made your life hell for disobeying direct orders

As if I was going back there. It's like that movie with Al Capone and he takes a bat and beats a guy's head in. I would be on my feet telling all of them that if anyone so much as looked at me funny, I'd shoot him in the head. No one stands against or behind me menacingly.

>>84821361
I already told you to show your tits or leave.

>>84821492
That's because you're a retarded cunt who don't know something
>>
>>84821100
Was that Charlie Day? Also that entire sequence looked cheap.
>>
File: 1384609155948.jpg (24KB, 181x243px) Image search: [Google]
1384609155948.jpg
24KB, 181x243px
>>84821978
>>84821978
>>84821978
>>84821978
>>84821978
KYS
Y
S
>>
>>84821639
>It's basic biology

Even if it was, you act like it's easy to get shots in like that against a good fighter. Try kicking a trained fighter in the balls, I dare you
>>
>>84821666
Listen you, six of sixty six, a woman cannot and will not 1 vs 1 any dude.

>>84821641
Not sure.

>>84821919
A man ran a dirt bike across the water and like, jumped a wave? Woah.
>>
File: 543070573.jpg (124KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
543070573.jpg
124KB, 1080x1350px
>>84820417
waifu material
>>
why is /tv/ filled with fragile little alt right redditors? what happened?
>>
>>84821364
The rules and boundaries are that it's a movie that takes place in the real world and isn't a superhero movie, so 110 lb little girl knocking out men in one punch is ridiculous and unbelievable, just like if John McClaine lifted a car up and tossed it. That's how ridiculous it is to watch and be told to believe.
>>
>>84822006
What the hell looked cheap?
>>
>>84822094
>didn't give a fuck about Trump since I'm not American but still learned to hate him because his presidency deluded these degenerates into thinking their backwards beliefs are welcome anywhere else but their safe spaces
I just want them to stay in their containment board.
>>
I'm gonna see it for the cast, mostly.
>>
>>84822275
That shot of the rear view mirror at the beginning, for example. The lighting and the cinematography look pretty low budget.
>>
>>84821947
>>84821609
>>84821335
She's hot and all, but it still looks like a man would kick the shit out of her..
>>
>>84821666
F=M*A

A woman like Serena Williams or Ronda Rousey could beat the shit out of a lot of dudes. Most women can't. But that's not really the problem with this movie, or similar movies. OP's kinda right in that the problem begins in the writing.

Beat 'em up flicks have been around for awhile now as pretty much the male counterpart to the chick-flick. During this nice peaceful period between the two sexes, it was understood by all that these genres were stupid. Every once in a while, a good movie would come from one of these genres that everyone could enjoy--see Die Hard, Lethal Weapon, When Harry Met Sally, What Women Want, Jerry Maguire. These films crossed the genre line and were celebrated for not being as stupid and shlocky as everything else in the genre. Of course, everybody still went and saw all the other ones that were shit, the important part being that everyone knew they were kind of shit. The fact that they did not even take themselves seriously was pretty much their sole redeeming character.

Ender Turd-Wave Feminism. Chicks must be dudes, but totally sexy and fabulous. You might think something like Atomic Blonde is just like Charlie's Angels, but you'd be completely wrong. Charlie's Angels was half parody, half self-indulgent fantasy. Atomic Blonde is not written or filmed or marketed as fantasy. That's why it's stupid. That's why they're all stupid. Writers and Directors and Produces are trying to act as though this is some bold revolutionary thing they're doing where they stick a sexy woman into a Bruce Willis role, and literally do nothing else new or different or interesting. Think about this--they wrote the character as bisexual. They knew Men would literally have no incentive to see this movie if they didn't come see two women have sex, and they want to call that groundbreaking and empowering. Two Girls One Cup is less shit than that. I could suspend my disbelief about her badassness, but not about the quality of the movie.
>>
>>84822387
>Serena Williams
No
>>
>>84821230
Is this what unchecked autism looks like?
>>
>>84821100
How the fuck does this have good RT scores..

>>84820537
If you think the choreography is Logan is the same as John Wicks, you have mental issues we need to discuss.
>>
>>84821100
>when she goes to shoot Prof X the bullet hole (just cleanly left in the window?) isn't even lined up with where his head would have been
>she would have missed, at the very best grazed his scalp, even if he had stayed still
lmao
>>
File: sarna wullums.jpg (51KB, 970x647px) Image search: [Google]
sarna wullums.jpg
51KB, 970x647px
>>84822406
Yes
>>
>Woman has muscle
>people suddenly think this means she's a badass and can fight like a man

Look up videos on YT of body builder woman wrestling average joe guys and losing. They literally don't even know how to use all the strength they have.
>>
>>84820537
Eat shit and die
>>
>>84822050
Why would I kick him in the balls when the tibia is a much larger and easier to hit target
>>
>>84822477
>>84822560

>If you think the choreography is Logan is the same as John Wicks, you have mental issues we need to discuss.

No, it's literally a shooting gallery. It's the exact definition of generic and repetitive.

>move to new scene
>shoot 20 guys
>move to new scene
>shoot 20 guys
>move to new scene
>shoot 20 guys

It's not like there's some deep shit going on either, or some intricate plot threads, etc. both movies are literally just this.
>>
File: 761094736.jpg (86KB, 751x1000px) Image search: [Google]
761094736.jpg
86KB, 751x1000px
>>84822556
>being this insecure
>>
>>84822556
Even if a woman's arm is bigger than a man's. His Muscle fiber is denser than hers as is his skeletal structure.

>>84822660
It's called reality.

>>84822387
I suspect this movie's awfully shitty and with any luck it'll bomb. fingers crossed.
>>
>>84822478
>movie
>character dodges bullet
>says some snarky thing after

I hope this bombs...Atomically. I do like McAvoy though.
>>
>>84816245
>>84816468
It's highly unrealistic for anyone, man or woman, to drop multiple armed men without much of a problem

The same shit happens in John Wick but no one cries about that, because the people watching know it's a dumb action movie with some good choreography, not a realistic depiction of an actual fight
>>
File: 1494195266948.gif (498KB, 262x200px) Image search: [Google]
1494195266948.gif
498KB, 262x200px
>>84821230
>>
>>84822617
No deep shit in first. Just exquisite choreography. It's literally just an orgy of stunt moves. It's beautiful and nothing more. Almost like the unforgiven of action-flicks. Uses light and action as literal interpretation of a man's grief and rage at the death of his wife. The second, however is highly allegorical. Sold his soul to a vampire, must fight the hordes of hell to win it back. An absolute classic.
>>
>>84822791
see >>84820877
>>
>>84822599
>t. man who has never been in a fight
Please dude, go kick an MMA fighter in the shin. Please record it as well.

Please, kick me in the shin and see if it stops me.

All this false confidence is gonna get you hurt one day pal
>>
>>84822791
See >>84822387
Except John Wick is good, see >>84822822
>>
File: 648464993.jpg (252KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
648464993.jpg
252KB, 1080x1080px
>>84822723
>reality
the reality of being unable to accept that a fit girl would destroy you?
>>
>>84821230
what is this shit?
>>
>>84822841
>All this false confidence is gonna get you hurt one day pal
Which is why I'm smart enough to not get into fights.
>>
>>84822617
Yeah it's samey.
The draw is that it's very stylish, has good soundtrack, is well choreographed, decently acted and cool set pieces.

Both movies provide all that.
>>
>>84822872
There's no bitch on earth that can even come close to putting me down. I am a king who stands above every bitch on this planet. And don't you forget it.
>>
>>84822599
I've taken lacrosse shots to most parts of my body. If you want to take someone out, aim for the groin.
>>
>>84822839
That's an utterly retarded argument. They're both completely unbelievable. One man single handedly taking down dozens of other armed men without any tactical gear is highly, highly unlikely. If Atomic Blonde was actually a guy the movie wouldn't magically be redeemed in its realism because she's a guy now.

It's like if someone said a unicorn magically popped out of nowhere and it was male, and you responded "impossible, unicorns can't be male". It's a fucking unicorn, the whole scenario is unrealistic.
>>
>>84822958
Groin is the weakest spot second only to the chin, but it's not easy to hit. You want to hit the big targets first
>>
>>84822866
Except we aren't arguing execution, we're arguing "it's bad because it's unrealistic because she's a woman"
>>
File: 1498240665094.webm (3MB, 778x436px) Image search: [Google]
1498240665094.webm
3MB, 778x436px
>>84822947
ok
>>
>>84822995
Wick shot most if not all of his targets in the head, he wore armor which got hit lots and lots of times and I've seen enough range gun shows to know a guy with a pistol and enough speed and accuracy is a hell of a thing.
>>
>>84823037
You're right. It's not like there's an easy guidance system that allows any uncontrolled kick to easily find it's way to your porcelain gems with a simple application of upwards force.
>>
>>84823049
She could plan all year, she still isn't going to take down any guy, 1 v 1.

>>84823118
Yeah.
>>
>>84823138
Getting hit while wearing armour still hurts like hell and can knock a man down
>>
>>84823049
There's a point where the suspension of disbelief of action movie scenes is broken, and a small, frail looking woman goes past it. It would also be hard to accept if it was, say, this guy >>84821309
>>
Gonna be honest, from what I saw of the car scene in atomic blonde, it wasn't that ridiculous. She cheap shot stabbed the guy with her shoe and the other dude was busy dealing with driving the car and at an awkward angle. It wasn't so ridiculous someone 60 pounds lighter than either of those dudes could have done that if they were trained enough.
>>
>>84823204
When Wick was hit he recoiled or fell.
>>
>>84822660
>insecure

I'm literally telling you to watch a video. How fucking dumb are you.
>>
>>84820417
>comicbookgirl19
Fake
Nerd
Grrl
also Golden age/Silver Age/ bronze age/perez era wonder woman wasn't super buff. She might be now depending on the artist I guess. She is generally shown to be fairly tall and skinny.
>>
>>84823138
He only wore armor in the second movie, the same one where he casually popped off shots from his silenced pistol at another guy in a crowded hall while no one noticed
>>
File: 1348566671815s.jpg (7KB, 122x119px) Image search: [Google]
1348566671815s.jpg
7KB, 122x119px
>It's a fat no life neckbeard gets triggered over women because he will never have sex and spilt his piss bottle on his cheetos episode.
>>
>>84823118
that's unfair because dani can destroy most men. she beat the shit out of her bodybuilder bf who is three times her size and wrecked a truck
>>
>>84823049
But being unrealistic is not inherently a problem, so relying solely on that claim is not sufficient. First you have to say what it's bad that it's unrealistic, and that's because the film is set-up and written as a gritty escapade of pulp and hyper-realism. It's not bad-ass, because she's not bad-ass. I could suspend my disbelief, like I do in Kill-Bill, but why would I want to? I don't get any reward for it. It's boring, because it's like a Van Damme film with prettier lights and less cheese. Who wants that?
>>
>>84823353
>But being unrealistic is not inherently a problem

So then tell that to
>>84816245
>>84822791
>>84823192
>>84823265
>>
>>84823265
It could be funny though. Just as Atomic Blonde could have made it worthwhile to suspend disbelief. It doesn't though. It's a pointless fantasy that's trying to act like it's cool and new.
>>
>>84814846
She's Atomic, stupid.
>>
>>84820417
who is this semen demon?
>>
>>84823312
There is only one artist who draws Wonder Woman buff, and he is busy making lesbian BDSM comics and stupid sexy Aquaman
>>
>>84822791
Still more believable when a man does it and not a 115 lbs twig
>>
>>84823315
You mean the hit men from the first film who were not a part of the league of Assassins? Oh.
You mean when the pop pop sounds you and I heard and saw because we knew they had guns while the average person was hurriedly going their own way? Oh.

>>84823337
Let's not address the illogicality of a 110lbs woman 1 v 1 a man, let's blame the stupidness of the movie on the ones citing the ridiculousness of it.

>>84823339
You mean to say he let her beat him. If he took her own seriously, she'd probably be dead.
>>
>>84822918
If I were you I wouldn't even talk about them anymore, as you have no clue about fighting
>>
>>84822872
Can you take your fetishes elsewhere instead of assuming every man falls into your cuck fantasies?
>>
File: Sluts.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Sluts.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>84821478
She likes girls, boyo.
>>
>>84823440
Why would I bother with what's irrelevant? They're right that it's unrealistic. But I'm on /tv/ to try and maybe talk to someone who actually understands how an image works, and they clearly do not.
>>
>>84823651
More disgusting dyke propaganda.
>>
>>84823651
>Acting like this isn't included to get male audiences into the theater.
>>
>>84823651
>implying she's not bisexual

McAvoy is probably gonna smash.

Same thing with Daniel Craig and the bisexual in the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
>>
>>84823594
And how many people in this thread do you think have clues about fighting? Or biology or physics. Doesn't stop them from talking
>>
>>84823576
>You mean to say he let her beat him. If he took her own seriously, she'd probably be dead.
the point is that if she can send a bodybuilder chad to the hospital and destroy a truck with her fists then the average male or fa/tv/irgin doesn't stand a chance
>>
>>84823680
>he doesn't like watching two hot girls fuck
hello faggot
>>
>>84823049
>"it's bad because it's unrealistic because she's a woman"

Yeah, it is bad, it's stupid, and trying to suspend my disbelief for this ridiculous concept is too much. Maybe if she wasn't fighting scores of goons all at once and wasn't downing them with one kick or one punch I'd say differently.
>>
>>84823711
>McAvoy is probably gonna smash.

Form the reviews I've read (including spoiler ones) doesn't seem this happens.
Though it'd be interesting to watch.

>no threesome

One job, John Wick co-director guy. One job.
>>
>>84823761
I'm sorry, I prefer non degenerate entertainment, thanks.

>>84823737
Unlike her feminized boyfriend, the average guy won't be holding back and she would get knocked out.
>>
>>84820417
>ywn dominate a muscle goddess

JDIMSA
>>
>>84823651
Shouldn't one face the other..what the fuck kind of position is this.
>>
>>84824002
>what the fuck kind of position is this.
Charlize is fingering the mummy. What's not to get?
>>
File: 125424821.png (754KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
125424821.png
754KB, 1280x738px
>>84823876
>the average guy with jello arms and a beer gut who doesn't know what the inside of a gym looks like won't be holding back
you're right I imagine she would be terrified
>>
>>84824078
Where's the dick?
>>
>>84819479
Blame OP and his flaming faggotry
>>
>>84824142
>I'm the average guy

No one is talking about you, champ.
>>
Also, it's totally unrealistic when the women in crouching tiger hidden dragon fly through the air by force of will.
>>
>>84823576
>You mean the hit men from the first film who were not a part of the league of Assassins? Oh.

There weren't only hitmen, there were just regular people there too

You mean when the pop pop sounds you and I heard and saw because we knew they had guns while the average person was hurriedly going their own way? Oh.

A silencer doesn't magically make your pistol silent. It's still loud as fuck and people around you are going to hear it. You trying to argue that this scenario is realistic in any conceivable way is fucking laughable. He even stabs the guy in the aorta and he survives. If your aorta is punctured you're fucking dead
>>
>>84824187
>champ
You couldn't be more tryhard lol
>>
File: 389276761.jpg (405KB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
389276761.jpg
405KB, 1280x718px
>>84824187
>he still thinks he can take her
>>
>>84821230
>You're gonna watch a bitch rub herself on another bitch, which is disgusting. A bitch without a dick in her at least a few times a year is a failure at something or the other.
lol
>>
>>84823761
Why is watching two women have sex erotic to you? What pleasure can it bring to you to watch one woman lick another one's clit or rub her breasts? Sounds like you've got the beginning stages of autogynephilia.
>>
>>84824396
>he's still pushing his fetish shit

You've never fought anyone ever in your life and are a 5'7'' skinny white kid, we get it.
>>
>>84824456
Look, he's gay, and just isn't willing to admit it yet. Give him time.
>>
>>84824142
You could probably take her down without even trying.

>>84824329
The League of Assasins goon squads are probably a bit heavier than your average goons.

>>84824329
I heard pop pop in theaters, what did you here?

>>84824453
But she is though. Every bitch must have a guy in her life, be looking or has become celibate.
>>
>>84814846
white cuck fantasy
>>
>>84814846
KILLER QUEEN
YAAAAS SLAAAY
>>
>>84823651
will this be fapkino?
>>
>>84825003
>the one sideboob is probably all we get nudity wise, rest will be horrible Brazzers fake moans and angled quick shots/cuts

It will be a typical, generic, rated R Hollywood movie sex scene.

So we'll see
>>
File: 100 Stealth.webm (3MB, 1024x426px) Image search: [Google]
100 Stealth.webm
3MB, 1024x426px
>>84814962
>>
>>84814962

Keanu reeves takes weapon training. Watch videos of him with real guns

This cunt hasn't

Also its been proven that strong women are at best equal to AVERAGE healthy men.
>>
>>84826296
Do extras get 'costumes' from the costume people or are they just told to show up and wear X and Y? Like do they get in on any of the actual production aspect in films or are they just called in to shoot something and then told to fuck off?
>>
>>84826541
>This cunt hasn't

Maybe she didn't brag about it like Reeves.
>>
>>84820222
>child
>strenght
What a fucking retard.
>>
>>84826737
Depends on how much they want to spend on production. I did extra work on moms 2 and they told me to wear x or y. When I did the Walking Dead they gave me an outfit.
>>
>>84826868
You hoping to get somewhere acting,
or have you already?
>>
>>84821230
I kinda like you
>>
>>84826868
What was the experience like for that shit? What's it like on shooting day? Just curious. For such a huge industry, a lot of the intricacies really go untalked about.
>>
>>84826926
>You hoping to get somewhere acting,
Yes

>or have you already?

Debatable, So far I've done tons of extra work. I've also started getting more auditions.
>>
>>84826868
>I did extra work on moms 2 and they told me to wear x or y. When I did the Walking Dead they gave me an outfit.

How did you land these?
>>
>>84815419
No you didn't
>>
>>84827015
Open casting calls. Now I have an agent.

https://www.backstage.com/casting/open-casting-calls/atlanta-auditions/

>>84826960

It depends really. Moms 2 made me feel like a hooker. I had to send in a head shot, before I was allowed to be on set a couple of guys had to give me a look over. Then you are traveled to a bus packed full of people. Then you get yelled at by an intern on what you should or shouldn't do. You also make 100 a day more if you have a line.
>>
>>84827260
>moms 2

I'm so sorry you were part of that mess.
>>
>>84822167
>Thinking a skinny person winning fights against stronger people is as unbelievable as someone tossing a car

Sure it's unrealistic, but it's not like the movie is pretending to be anything else. Also, where is the outrage over Black Widow winning fights? Or the outrage whenever manlets like Jet Li (168 cm tall), or Bruce Lee (weighed 60 kgs) fights, and wins, against hordes of bigger men?
>>
>>84827423
People whine about Black Widow. Mostly because of who plays her though.
>>
>>84827423
get back to me when you have footage of the bitch in this movie one-inch punching someone IRL

or winning wushu tournaments
>>
>>84827423
>Or the outrage whenever manlets like Jet Li (168 cm tall), or Bruce Lee (weighed 60 kgs) fights, and wins, against hordes of bigger men?
They make it look like it's about skill. I know it doesn't work like that in real life, but at least they ARE skilled.
>>
>>84823315

No, he clearly has armor in the first movie. He tanks a few shots from the bodyguard toward the end of the club scene and is only wounded because the guy stabbed him in the side, where there's no plate and only soft armor.
>>
>>84814846

Male protagonists get away with this kind of shit all the time. Let a woman have a chance as well. Yes, she's killing them, but most of it appears to be using tools to do the job, either guns or bft weapons. And she's not untouchable, one of the earliest clips you see is her getting beat up while she fights a couple of guys.
>>
>>84827423
You have to be tall to win fights now?
>>
It worked for Resident Evil
>>
>>
File: charlize theron aeon flux 2.webm (2MB, 800x340px) Image search: [Google]
charlize theron aeon flux 2.webm
2MB, 800x340px
>>
>>84828224
no thanks
>>
>>84819519
Nodick
>>
>>84815208
>little girl is the biological daughter of a mutant that has been called a "weapon" and The Wolverine
got it
>little girl can grow claws out of her knuckles
ok
>little girl heals automatically if she gets hurt
ok
>little girl can hold her own in a fight against people who are specifically trying to take her alive and in most of these fight scenes she has Logan doing all of the heavy lifting
this is triggering
>>
File: 1492252994095.jpg (42KB, 567x522px) Image search: [Google]
1492252994095.jpg
42KB, 567x522px
>>84830960
w-w-w-w-w-what da fugg their both girls though
>>
>>84820636
MMA fighter Warmachine the one fucked up the whore... Before he took macks souls, he fought 5 men i think at the same time and beat their asses. You wont ever see women or even pro female MMAs due something like that.
>>
File: ohmygoodness.png (28KB, 353x296px) Image search: [Google]
ohmygoodness.png
28KB, 353x296px
she's a shit actress and old
i honestly dont get what people see in her
>>
>>84834119
>she's a shit actress

kek
>>
File: 13788823863834.png (24KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
13788823863834.png
24KB, 500x500px
>>84834283
>replies with a reddit memeply
>>
>>84834346
You opinion is retarded, much like you.
>>
File: 108.jpg (17KB, 500x450px) Image search: [Google]
108.jpg
17KB, 500x450px
>>84834363
>You opinion
>>
>>84834389
Not nice, take that back
>>
File: 1346197435144.png (32KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1346197435144.png
32KB, 500x500px
>>84834444
This time only because of the quads, and because I'm nice
>>
>>84821407
>I know about fighting.
>proceeds to tell story of how he got his ass beat
No argument for either side from me. Just jumping in to point out what a huge faggot this anon is. Now check this 3.
>>
I thought the trailer looked cool
>>
>>84834733
No great fighter exists who never got their ass kicked. If more people got their asses beat down, they would have more respect. Sounds like you should join a martial arts class and be humbled.
>>
File: 1366669378996.jpg (44KB, 584x591px) Image search: [Google]
1366669378996.jpg
44KB, 584x591px
>>84834733
>Now check this 3.
witnessed
>>
>>84834839
Looks generic
>>
File: Disappointment 3.gif (1MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
Disappointment 3.gif
1MB, 300x225px
>can't have silly action movie without everyone arguing identity politics
>>
>>84836622
blame /pol/

not fun allowed dude
>>
>>84836622
What film was he nominated for? He looks wrecked.
>>
>>84815450
Yeah they showed a bit where they were cutting up her leg or something when they put it in
>>
>>84836622
>movies nowadays obviously broadcast political leanings and casting based on identity politics more often
>people start bringing it up more often because of it
>"why are people bringing [issue] up?"
I bet kill bill didn't get this kind of shit back in the day
>>
File: this sucks (2).gif (489KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
this sucks (2).gif
489KB, 500x250px
>>84814846
I don't mind female action protagonists. What I don't like is when the main advertising point for the movie is "IT'S LIKE JAMES BOND BUT WITH A STUPID BASIC WHORE"

I'm tired of this "lol girls can do it too!" mentality on making shit. I don't fucking care. Just make a good movie and people will fucking watch it.
>>
pretty hype for it 2bqh
>>
>>84821230
hahhahaha
>>
>>84836658
>blame /pol/ for a Tumblr movie literally advertised as "the female James Bond"
Really makes me think
>>
File: 1377324226362.png (19KB, 470x801px) Image search: [Google]
1377324226362.png
19KB, 470x801px
>>84815419
>keen observation
>>
File: 1489775820253.jpg (2MB, 3008x3794px) Image search: [Google]
1489775820253.jpg
2MB, 3008x3794px
>ITT WHY WON'T YOU SUSPEND YOUR BELIEFS ANON GAWW
this is a very simplistic argument that holds little actual weight to it, much like a punch coming from a woman.
Unless a woman has super fucking strength or is made of steel instead of bone, or weighs considerably more than the man she's punching, she's not going to be able to take on fully formed, fully trained men who have double her body weight most likely. She simply cannot exert the force necessary.
>I mean, even fucking True Detective season fucking 2 gets this right.

Movies may be fiction, but unless they are taking place on a planet with different gravity or she's a fucking mutant, that means she exists in what is essentially a parallel fucking universe of Earth where women have the same muscle density and fighting ability. There is a reason most women can't make it into the military EVEN WITH the requirements being lower than that of a male.
>>
>>84814846
penis envy: the film
>>
>>84820686
Living in your head rent free you triggered cunt
>>
>>84822094
>muh alt-right
Obsessed
>>
>>84814846
agreed.
it's just fucking ridiculous.
It's capeshit tier, tbqh. It might even be worse, as it tries to give off a sense of realism. At least capeshit knows it's for retards.
>>
>>84815122
>meanwhile im gonna go watch a smoking hot woman be a kickass bisexual spy because my dick commands it and it looks fun

The absolute state of Americans...
>>
>>84821230
Thank you. You made the rest of my day. Now tell me why Spider-Man Hecoming was good or why it sucked.
>>
ive gotta wonder how autistic /tv/ would be if Kill Bill came out today
>>
File: 1497480834187.jpg (28KB, 403x720px)
1497480834187.jpg
28KB, 403x720px
Dude. One Anon in this thread is angry as heII. I love it!
>>
>>84819019
I always heard about the obscure marital arts of Seagull but I thought it was just stories
>>
>>84838609
see
>>84821364

now go away
>>
>>84815382
Ass chin
>>
>>84839524
chin butts
>>
File: FB_IMG_1498858196437.jpg (22KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1498858196437.jpg
22KB, 600x375px
>>84820261
Thread posts: 270
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.