[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who made this self-righteous ape the leader anyway? I hope that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Who made this self-righteous ape the leader anyway?

I hope that season 6 is just about how all the ringleaders get sentenced to 200 years in solitary confinement.
>>
>>84813930
>self-righteous ape
Why do you think this kind of language is okay?
>>
Why would you even watch this crap.
>>
>>84813930
She was butthurt about Pussay and took charge.

Did you miss all of S5 where she was the warden's assistant and it proved she was really good at it and therefore intelligent?

Now true that means she might pas her GED, not negotiate the end to a prison riot, but still. Better her than the Jihadi, the jewger or the literal psycho
>>
>>84813930
The biggest stars were in the swimming pool room at the end, so they can be dead next season if they ask for too much money for next year.
>>
>>84814137
>Maritza isn't coming back, that's why she was on the bus of literally who's
>>
File: htswb5caw95z.jpg (102KB, 1079x1035px) Image search: [Google]
htswb5caw95z.jpg
102KB, 1079x1035px
How is this allowed?
>>
>>84814227
how is WHAT allowed?

You have some kind of problem with that image and it's body-positive message?

HMMMM......?
>>
>>84814110
They let that guard die through their actions.

They will never get out of prison again.

The whole fucking season was trying to make me feel sympathy for negroes but it managed to do the exact opposite.
>>
>>84814051
Yes, what's the problem?
>>
>>84814264
Being a nigger and fat isn't beautiful
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.