[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it that every female character betrays Frank for seemingly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Why is it that every female character betrays Frank for seemingly no real reason?
>>
you might think that but I couldn't possibly comment
>>
>for seemingly no real reason
Did you watch the whole show or are you just autistic?
>>
I haven't even watched this series but let me guess

>Woman betrays man when she thinks there is a better offer somewhere else

Wow I am so shocked
>>
>>84814242
No, more like
>power hungry manipulative sociopath
>constantly uses everyone around him
>every now and then reveal his true colors
>men and women betray him eventually when they grasp what a piece of shit he is
>/tv/ freaking out over women
>>
>>84813866
I'm on season 4 and do they ever show some flashback of Frank and Claire planning whatever the fuck their goal is? They want to get to the white house, when they get there they never get anything done and seem bored most of the time. They always talk about their old plans but that's it?
>>
>>84814314
Not really. Pretty much all the female characters knew that Frank was a piece of shit from the beginning, they just didn't mind when he was helping them.

>Durrant
Knew that Frank orchestrated the downfall of the 1st pick of secretary of defense, chose to stick with Frank anyway because she wanted to further her own career. Later on, even though Frank fastracked her career, chooses to betray him.

>Zoe
Willingly did Frank's bidding in the beginning when she was a no name, finally when she starts getting some recognition all of a sudden decides Frank is 'evil'. He basically made her career and she still betrayed him.

>Claire
Out of all the characters on the show shes known Frank the best, I mean the two even discuss Zoe's death, everything shes fine with, and yet she still betrays Frank numerous times throughout the series.

>Jackie Sharp
Frank helps fast track her career, getting her in a position that would have taken at the very least 10 years on her own. Even early on she knew Frank was an asshole, she even helped Impeach the present. Once again she chooses to bite the hand that fed her for seemingly no reason.

>Linda Vasquez
Frank pretty got her hired, carved out her entire career, once again showed no loyalty.

Sure Frank is manipulative and he is using everyone to meet his own goals, but he doesn't screw over people that have helped him on the way, at least not until they betray him first.
>>
HELP HELP, THE SECRETARY HAS FALLEN
>>
>>84814242
Go back to R9K
>>
>>84815381
kill yourself roastie
>>
Because it's a drama? Fucking moron.
>>
they resent the fact that he is a closeted homosexual
>>
>>84815805
he cheats on his wife multiple times with women, then cucks his wife by directly telling her

then his wife cucks him, then she cucks him AGAIN and he knows and still lets it happen, the he almost sucks his wife's cuckold's dick at one point

is there a more degenerate and realistic portrayal of politics?
>>
>>84815902
It's not cheating, they have an open relationship. Still doesn't make the betrayal any better though.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.