[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was it just me, or was the CGI in this movie absolute shit? Spiderman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: spiderman.jpg (190KB, 655x365px) Image search: [Google]
spiderman.jpg
190KB, 655x365px
Was it just me, or was the CGI in this movie absolute shit? Spiderman often looked like a flexible piece of rubber when he was jumping around and performing stunts. Also, when he was swinging around, the physics always seemed very strange and unrealistic.
>>
It looked like shit. Not sure if becuase of the incompetence of the developers or because of the design of the suit. Looks like it's supposed to be an old fashioned rubber looking piece of shit.

Apart from the suit the CGI was all right.
>>
>>84811091
He looks too weightless. It makes the physics seem all wonky. He also seems to fall too quickly when he jumps, like he's getting sucked back down to the ground.

Enjoyed the movie, though.
>>
A lot of the effects were bullshit. They couldn't even digitally remove Michael Keaton's lisp.
>>
>>84811784

>They couldn't even digitally remove Michael Keaton's lisp

You're fucking stupid. If you don't like Michael Keaton's voice then you don't like Michael Keaton. I don't even want to know who you would have cast as it, keep it to yourself.
>>
The shot from the trailer where he jumps backwards off the building towards the helicopter is laughably bad.
>>
something something sony fault
>>
Spider man stun double looks like a grown ass man and not a highschool kid.
>>
>>84811091
>MCU has gotten lazy
more at 11
they dont even have to try to get billions
>>
>>84811091
I think at least part of it comes from the CGI guys trying to emulate the way he's shown bouncing around in the comics, but once you apply real-world physics, it becomes way obvious that a guy who can jump around like Spidey would still be a sitting duck while airborne for anyone who's at least a half-decent marksman, Spidey-sense or not. To hide this from the viewers, they "cheat" and make his ballistic arcs abnormally fast.
>>
>>84811091
Yes it was very shit despite the budget. That's what happens when you put a hack like Robert Downey Jr in your movie and are forced to give him 80% of the budget for him to act like himself with minimal effort.

>yfw he's being paid 200 million to be in the next avenger's film
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.