[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I don't appreciate work done by slaves >the monuments

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

>I don't appreciate work done by slaves
>the monuments to their work mean nothing to me just because they were low class workers

What did Mary Jane mean by this?
>>
>>84803767
Why post Versailles? The only structures that could be attributed to having been build by slaves are the pyramids and the White House.
>>
>>84803786
I know you're just trying to "troll" me but don't you know that almost every civilization had slavery including the greeks, romans and whole of Europe.
>>
Builders were usually skilled workers, not slaves.
>>
>>84803815
Yeah, but Versailles still wasn't built by slaves. And the slaves in ancient times were at least white.
>>
>>84803815
no wonder all their stuff fell apart
>>
>>84803875
plebeians are kind of slaves
>>
>>84803910

Except, you know, not.
>>
>>84803815
>had slavery
>whole of Europe
>/pol/yp education
>>
>>84803875
they were slavs. that's even worse than being black.
>>
This thread is another monument to /pol/ddits shining intellect.
>>
>>84803815

Being a peasant under Feudalism =/= Being a slave.
>>
Half the shit in this entire world built before 1800 was built by slaves
>>
>>84804007
Serfs, while certainly not free, are not what most people think of when they think of slavery. They usually have in mind race-based chattel slavery of the 18th century.

Your manor lord did not own you or your children. He owned the land and your labor if you swore fealty to him. In practice, of course that looked like slavery. But in practice every non-communist social structure resembles slavery.
>>
>>84806705

You know nothing and you are talking out of your ass
>>
>>84804007
yes he's correct, you nu-male faggot. every tribe, every race has been enslaved throughout history.
>>
File: d.png (389KB, 538x570px) Image search: [Google]
d.png
389KB, 538x570px
>>84803815
>>
>>84804007
>being this retarded
>>
>>84806581
and what is the real difference?

slave had more privilege
>>
File: fyq0dvcldzqfkgg14xtz.jpg (2MB, 2240x1261px) Image search: [Google]
fyq0dvcldzqfkgg14xtz.jpg
2MB, 2240x1261px
i thought that pic was a video game
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.