[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are there any female celebrities that dont smoke like disgusting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 1882984-5.jpg (158KB, 635x909px) Image search: [Google]
1882984-5.jpg
158KB, 635x909px
are there any female celebrities that dont smoke like disgusting sluts? i juzt want one that isnt a filthy fucking smoker i will never smoke ever in my life it smell bad it looks bad and people who do it and then have to nerve to not look trashy are dishonest liars
>>
>>84800673
t. loser

Smoking will always be cool
>>
>>84800673
I'll take a smoker over a mother fucker who can't punctuate a fucking sentence.
>>
>>84800751
>wahh bad grammer

oh come off of it already im typing on a phone do you know how much work it takes to punctuate on a phone without letting autocorrect dictate what words you use? and yes im one of those that refuses to use autocorrect or predictions because it is absolutely cheating
>>
>>84800741
>stinks up everything
>leaves huge messes everywhere
>rots teeth
>fucks up your lungs
>makes you inactive or need to work 3 times as hard to be active

its not cool its an idiotic cmfarce that way to many have fallen for and very few look in anyway appealing doing it
>>
>>84800849
>everything must be clean and neat and pretty :3

woman or fag?
>>
>>84800741
It's not the 1950s any more kid, most of the time you'll be met with disgust and irritation if you light up in front of people
>>
>>84800741
Fpbp. Not not that /tv/ autists will ever understand.
>>
>>84800971
its unreasonable to expect me to put up qith a mess caused by the most unneccisary and uneeded habit in the world nicotine doesnt even do anything other than get you addicted to it its a waste of money for no personal benefit other than some trashy shallow asshole might think you are cool
>>
File: C7UPlSJXUAAb5El.jpg (49KB, 800x627px) Image search: [Google]
C7UPlSJXUAAb5El.jpg
49KB, 800x627px
>>84800809
>grammer
>phoneposting
You're the worst kind of cancer.
>>
>>84800673

No. Smoking massively improves the voice and the ability to intonate. Almost every single actor, actress and singer with a top-tier voice is a smoker.
>>
>>84801096
corey taylor quit smoking a year ago and just released his best sounding album in years so your argument is invalid
>>
>>84801082
Well you will put up with it regardless. Next time I see a squirmy skinnyfat autist like you look uncomfortable while I smoke, I'll blow the smoke in their direction just for you
>>
>>84801146
good luck when its the wrong person and he knocks your teeth out

and im not skinny fat im just regular fat
>>
>>84801129
>anti smoking nerd
>listens to slipknot

point and laugh everyone
>>
>>84801171
>slipknot
no stone sour look up things before you make assumptions
>>
>>84801167
You should start smoking. It loses your appetite and it sounds like thats something you need.
>>
>>84801209
nah i like breathing
>>
>>84801217
>nah I like eating

FTFY
>>
>>84801092
still not as bad as lung cancer
>>
>>84801196
is this supposed to be better
>>
>>84801286
what about heart disease? crohns? diabeetus?
>>
>>84801313
look thats not the point the point is before quitting he sounded rough to terrible and the first thing you hear him in since quitting he is 100 percent better shows pretty well that smoking is bad for singers and voice workers in general
>>
>>84800809
>absolutely cheating
You're a fucking sperg.
>>
>tfw you find a cig that's barely been smoked
>>
Smokers are human garbage.
>>
>>84801404
>>84801374
fucking perfect
>>
>>84801217
Rekt> >84801209
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.