[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ben Affleck should have been Superman. He actually looks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

Ben Affleck should have been Superman. He actually looks the part of Clark Kent.
>>
File: TkPRczR.jpg (301KB, 788x622px) Image search: [Google]
TkPRczR.jpg
301KB, 788x622px
>>84792024
>yfw you realize the chick he was talking to on the phone was the autistic chick with the supercomputer
>>
he already was superman
>>
>>84792024
How did he get his jaw to look like that? He didn't used to look like that.
>>
Underrated movie. I enjoyed Christian Wolf more than his Batman.
>>
Back when Kevin Smith was set to write and possibly direct a Superman movie, Affleck was his choice for Superman.
>>
File: 1458178680649.png (439KB, 468x471px) Image search: [Google]
1458178680649.png
439KB, 468x471px
>>84792097
fuck that part rocked me so hard i rewound through the movie and went over parts with her talking
>>
>>84792174
well alcoholism tends to broaden the face since he's stayed fit or at least strong fat level.
>>
>>84793289
sorry to repost but look at angry game nerd and how his face got bigger as he got older its them irish genes
>>
>>84792133
was going to post this
>>
>>84792024
I was going to say he's too old. But if they skipped the origin shit they feel the need to put into every well known character's movie, even if its the sixth fucking reboot in as many years, he'd make a decent older superman.

Maybe make all star superman, but actually hold true to the fucking books. I always felt like that run showed all the best sides of the character.
>>
>>84793289
>tfw chinlet, jawlet
Should I become an alcoholic? Would that fix it?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.