[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does this movie get so much hate? Is it because there's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

Why does this movie get so much hate? Is it because there's no filter on the inside of a woman's mind?
>>
>>84788709
The room is a cult classic beloved by normies and redditors alike. What the hell are you talking about?
>>
>>84788751
Are you sure?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-T4p6XFCUc
>>
File: Sawako_stare.jpg (93KB, 419x619px) Image search: [Google]
Sawako_stare.jpg
93KB, 419x619px
>>84788709
>Why does this movie get so much hate?

Is this bait?
>>
>hate
This gets far more love than it should.
LOLOLOL SO RANDOM WHAT TERRIBLE ACTING
>>
File: 1473720539136.jpg (61KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1473720539136.jpg
61KB, 1280x720px
It's universally beloved, anonymous.
>>
>>84788770
By that I meant to say normies/redditors do know it's bad, but that's part of why they love it. They LOVE the fact that it's a terrible movie, they do not HATE it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wwFEj8bNeU
>>
>tfw you will never live on Tommy's Planet
>>
>>84788853
it's a lot more than that, and you know it
>>
God forgive me
>>
these are the facts

>tommy is polish with russian roots
>tommy is connected to the russian mafia
>mafia sends tommy to france to set up money laundering schemes related to fashion
>greg is a gay model in france
>tommy and greg become lovers
>at some point tommy tries to leave the mafia
>mafia attemps to assassinate tommy
>tommy survives, but has extensive brain damage
>greg is sent back home
>tommy is sent to lousianna for conditioning
>tommy is sent to california to resume money laundering, but it is clear that tommy has questions about the accident
>mafia sends greg out to LA to keep an eye on tommy
>>
>>84789844
>>mafia attemps to assassinate tommy
how'd they do that?
>>
>>84789984
he tries to leave hes fed up with their shit
>>
File: 1496343128288.png (100KB, 467x357px) Image search: [Google]
1496343128288.png
100KB, 467x357px
>>
>>84790057
No, I mean how did they try to assassinate him?
>>
>>84790140
probably hit him in the face with something it would explain it being fucked up
>>
File: The Room.jpg (60KB, 500x741px) Image search: [Google]
The Room.jpg
60KB, 500x741px
Hours of behind the scenes video that was shot on set bonus features fucking when? That could be a Burden of Dreams/My Best Fiend in and of itself.
>>
>>84788853
i can see you acting this way to people in real life situations

>oh you got a snickers from the vending machine?
>dude peanuts and caramel lmao!

and then wondering why all the "normals" make fun of you behind your back
>>
>>84788853
I mean it is hilariously shit and 4chan has a ton of memes from it as well as leddit
>>
>>84788709

It's just a bad movie that has become a meme. The movie isn't hated per se, but the people see other people make fun of it and they want to jump in too.
>>
WHERE IS THE FUCKING TRAILER
>>
>>84788709
This is why you can't get a date
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.