[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, Jay, what did you think of Spider-Man 6: The Avengers 3.5:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: so jay.jpg (56KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
so jay.jpg
56KB, 1280x720px
So, Jay, what did you think of Spider-Man 6: The Avengers 3.5: Iron Man 5: Homecoming?
>>
>>84779721
possible
>>
MIKE AND JAY SEX
>>
>>84779721
Mmm, Disney cheques keep coming so I like it
>>
File: 1471586373106.jpg (85KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
1471586373106.jpg
85KB, 604x453px
When future generations sift through the smoldering rubble of postmodern America, they would do well to locate a hard drive with RedLetterMedia content on it. They could study Mike and Jay and, with that thin slice of information, fully understand what it is that killed western civilization.
Those two are bitter, cynical nihilists. They have devoted their lives, the prime years of productivity, to pithily lampooning cultural ephemera and implying "we could do better than these idiot filmmakers, but we're too cool to actually try."
They are every strain of societal AIDS melded together into a super AIDS of cultural death...
Well into middle age, they're still obsessively analyzing adventure stories for children. They're childless, unmarried, stubbornly avoiding an actual profession, opting instead to beg for Patreon donations. They are subsisting on the patronage of even more embittered, more lonely, more cynical losers who need virtual friends to swim in their vast Petri dish of misery with them.
Look in their fucking eyes, man. It's a joyless, pointless existence they're living.
They are so afraid of sincerity or honest artistic effort that they'll leave behind hours of footage of them chuckling about Tommy Wiseau. They are artistic cowards and abject failures in every respect.
Each time you catch a glimpse of them, you're reminded that we peaked as a civilization a long time ago. We're done creating. We're done feeling real emotions. All we can do now is analyze, criticize, and ironically pick through the dessicated corpse of our once great nation.
>>
>>84779721
wtf is this. is some faggot making money off jay's good name?
https://www.redbubble.com/shop/jay+bauman+t-shirts
>>
>>84779721
Get some real friends
>>
File: jay on a shirt.jpg (55KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
jay on a shirt.jpg
55KB, 750x1000px
>>84779872
This is borderline experimental.
>>
First of all I thought this movie sucked.

Well, first of all, I didn't think it sucked. It's watchable but I was highly annoyed through most of it.
>>
>this movie is like, really bad. I mean it's so bad right mike?

>I disagree, it's actually really terrible, not just bad but terrible.

Writing reviews can be tough, but when they're always negative it's shooting fish in a barrel.
>>
>>84779921
>Le kindergarten japanese 80's bust
>borderline experimental
>>
Iron Man was barely in the film.
>>
>jay really likes it but looks for nitpicky reasons to dislike it
>mike loves it, but hates it for being marvel
>>
>>84780064
But RLM isn't always negative. In fact, one of the common complaints around /tv/ is that they're not negative enough.
>>
>>84779872
I wish they gave a shit about their own merch, it's all so tacky.
>>
So, anon, what did you think of Spider-man: Homecoming?
>Muh slaves
>Muh MJ
>Muh Iron Manlet
>>
Are they dropping a Spider-Man/ baby driver review today?
>>
>>84780683
They should be. They usually come out Sunday.
>>
>i didnt like it
>i actually thought it was great
>w-well i never said it wad bad
cue 30 min of praise
>>
>>84779833
Nice dubs and saved
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.