[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't Harry end up with best girl Luna? >inb4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Luna.jpg (469KB, 1200x1731px) Image search: [Google]
Luna.jpg
469KB, 1200x1731px
Why didn't Harry end up with best girl Luna?

>inb4 D U L L E S T
>>
>>84770222
Because Rowling is a hack.
>>
File: 13572600205.jpg (196KB, 500x729px) Image search: [Google]
13572600205.jpg
196KB, 500x729px
>Why didn't Harry end up with best girl Luna?

This is why.
>>
File: 1499366751398.jpg (306KB, 935x1539px) Image search: [Google]
1499366751398.jpg
306KB, 935x1539px
Because he wasn't a numale video game player from /v/
>>
>>84770222
He wanted to fuck Ron and settled for female Ron.
>>
>>84770222
Why do spam this thread everyday with the same pic?
>>
>>84770869
>british genes
>>
File: 1487484938107.jpg (548KB, 1616x2896px) Image search: [Google]
1487484938107.jpg
548KB, 1616x2896px
Because Rowling was tired of people telling her what a hack she was and how predictable and cliche her books were, so she removed any obvious pairings and hasn't stopped bitching about how her fanbase 'bullied her' into it ever since. It's also one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.
Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.
>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."
I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.
>>
>>84770869
Heartbreaking.
I wish I'd never known.
>>
>>84770869
so many brit girls have this very similar look. it's like downs people who all have that same look. wtf is with brit women and all being ugly like that?
>>
>>84770869
im almost sure she would have looked better if op's thing had happened
>>
>>84770892
LOTR can't be numale you little faggot
>>
>>84770222
Because Harry isn't the best boy. She deserves better.
I wish her and Hermione would have gotten along better. I recently realised they would make for a better pairing than either of the canon ones.
>>
>>84770222
Because he wants to fuck Ron's sister. He was a bad friend.
>>
>>84773091
Inbreeding. Literally.
>>
Like, there are 8 people in Harry's dorm, including Harry. Assume that there's a similar amount of girls. That makes ~16 people in Gryffindor, Harry's year. Unless something very strange happened, there should be roughly equal amounts of students in every house, per year. So the total amount of students in Hogwarts should be ~16 x 7 x 4 = 448 students. The average family has 2 kids, so that means there are only approximately 224 wizard families in all of the UK, because they repeatedly say that the amount of kids going to other schools is negligible. 224 households isn't nearly enough to run a country. It's barely a trailer park.
>>
>>84774504
>The average family has 2 kids, so that means there are only approximately 224 wizard families in all of the UK
And they all had their children in the same span of 7 years? This is where your math breakes down.
But you are right, there are about 16 x 4 wizard kids born per year. That is not a lot.
>>
>>84771404
>>84773091
Shes Irish you fucking morons
>>
>>84774608
Also, when considering the size of the Ministry and Diagon Alley with respect to these numbers, those two organizations must employ LITERALLY EVERYONE. You've got exactly 0 career prospects as an adult Wizard: you go tend a shop or work as a bureaucrat for the government.
>>
From the very first book, Ginny is crushing on Harry and Ron and Hermione are being mean to each other.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.