[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Steve-O: ‘Jackass’ Star Severely Burned During Insane Stunt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: st.jpg (84KB, 657x656px) Image search: [Google]
st.jpg
84KB, 657x656px
>The pain only increased for the five days since I got burned, so I went to the hospital asking for a numbing burn cream. When they saw my burns they said I needed surgery, so that just happened. This whole experience is great for two reasons-- my new comedy special is truly the next level of crazy and awesome, and I finally have an answer for the one question I've been asked BY FAR the most: "which stunt hurt the most?" The answer-- "Fire Angels in my living room at my house". I can't wait for you to see how insane and hilarious the five different pyro stunts in my living were! Thank you all for the love and support!

https://youtu.be/TxDChtGof9Q

what the fuck is wrong with this guy
>>
>>84768055
why won't he just fucking die already?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rafFvbCf4Y

>I DON'T PLAY

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>84768089
I wish he would of. It'd make flabby retarded gen X'ers even more depressed thaN they are right now because of drumpf
>>
Absolute madman. I think he's hilarious as fuck though since. Wish him good luck with stand up. He's always funny on JRE
>>
Tattoos, burn scars, what's the fucking difference. The todestrieb is strong with this one.
>>
>>84768055
u want to see a fuckin burn dude ill show u a burn steveo is a FAGGOT!!!
>>
>>84768055
>what the fuck is wrong with this guy
He spent the majority of his life making money by doing dumb shit to make people laugh.

I'm honestly kind of impressed he waited so long to go to the doctor. I would have been swimming in prescription narcotics.
>>
>>84768120
>would of
>>
do the ryan well-dunn stunt and die in a car crash
>>
Then he made a video saying FUCK BLUMPFF!
>>
>>84768120
Jackass was like 10 years too late to have been of significance to gen x you idiot.
>>
>>84768103
Looked like it was Too Late for Steve-o
>>
>>84768055
MTV would never allow him to do this shit
>>
>>84768055
>what the fuck is wrong with this guy
subnormal intelligence, the guy's a fucking moron but you don't need to be a genius to know that watching people doo retarded shit is insanely entertaining.
>>
>>84768055
court jester making millions, what a time to be alive
>>
>>84769133
he's smarter than 95% of people on the planet
>>
>>84768103
I remember watching this live. This show's whole run was so awkward.
>>
>>84769133
>he doesnt know that Steve-O is a certified genius

why even comment on the guy if you know nothing about him?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.