[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The last march of the ents is the most underrated battle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Isengarddam.jpg (808KB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
Isengarddam.jpg
808KB, 1920x800px
The last march of the ents is the most underrated battle of the entire trilogy
>>
I liked the build-up more. That was some chilling shit.
>>
>>84763806
>dude techonology = bad!!!
>nature = good!!
>>
>>84763894
>niggers turning the palce into haiti is good
>whtie people defending their lands bbad
>>
>>84763806
>Be Merry and Pippin
>Almost get killed by walking tree cunt who's too retarded to see you're not an orc
>Realize they can be of help against the threat to the entire world and so ask for help
>"lol nah brah it's not our problem"
>Trick ent into seeing that they're under threat too by the enemy
>"wtf we hate saruman now!"
>"Fine we'll finally help you but we're going to act as though we're sending our whole species off to die. Hope you're happy with yourself"
>Ent attack goes off without a hitch, only two ents tops die
>Figure that ents will continue to aid us in the war against Sauron since they're still doomed if he's not defeated and they're great in a fight
>"lol nah brah it's not our problem"

Fuck the ents
>>
>>84763894
Dude reducing escapist fantasy into simple schoolyard politics lmao
>>
>>84763894
yes?
>>
>>84763927
>taking trees to fire-infested Mordor
Nah that's retarded
>>
>>84763952
The rest of the people fighting in the war of the ring didn't go to mordor
>>
The ents were the worst part of TTT
>>
>>84763894
That was literally tokens entire inspiration for Mordor though?
>>
>>84763894
>i didn't understand the books
>>
>>84763952
>tree
>I'm no tree
>>
File: lotr5.jpg (101KB, 1024x629px) Image search: [Google]
lotr5.jpg
101KB, 1024x629px
>>
>>84765514
>/pol/reddit
not even once
>>
>I'm a talking tree lol
>no I won't help I'm just a tree
>wtf sauronman cut my tree friends I am shocked even though humans have cut trees for thousands of years?? prepare for battle
>>
File: MerryTakingCocaine[1].jpg (14KB, 480x256px) Image search: [Google]
MerryTakingCocaine[1].jpg
14KB, 480x256px
My fav part is when that ent starts to burn and you think it will die but later when the dam breaks it puts its head in the water and is ok. I cry evrytim.Also when Merry and Pippin abuse weed.
>>
>>84763927
The Ents were created for a specific purpose of defending the woods. Not as an army. They were doomed because there were no more female Ents left. Saruman was way weaker than expected.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.