[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

literally r_e_d_d_i_t - the character. obviously they couldn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 123456789.jpg (290KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
123456789.jpg
290KB, 1600x1067px
literally r_e_d_d_i_t - the character.

obviously they couldn't help but put the physical hateful representation of reddit in Homecoming...
>>
>>84761740
dude looks like a lady
>>
>>84761740
Why'd they have to make her even uglier than she already is?
>>
>>84761755
THAT'S A LADY?!?!?!?!
>>
>>84761740
Good to see the Maori guy from Barb Wire make a comeback.
>>
"she" looks like a male south asian sandnigger to me, but seriously how could they make a character that compels such contempt in the audience?
>>
>>84761740
She was very similar in characterization to Jane Lane, Daria's friend.
>>
Zondoya
>>
>>84761740
She reminded me a lot of some bitches on the high school debate team. Couldn't stand them.
>>
i dont watch childrens action adventure aside from brendan frasers mummy but you guys keep posting this qt and it has piqued my interest. almost original looking marvel character and keaton are pushing me into singles day matinee
>>
>>84761740
why are fat hideous neets so obsessed with womens appearances? its bizarre
>>
>>84761740
Her shtick was grating by the end of the movie.
>>
>>84763241
most /tv/ posters are literally Cartman
>>
>>84763274
>By the end
She gets annoying far, far earlier than that
>>
>>84761740

American Dad did the indie film parody with every quirky indie film girl represented by 1 character. This chick basically ended up being that parody character.
>>
wtf
>>
I went to the flick house to see Disney's Spiderman: Homecoming just out of curiosity. As soon as I had ordered my ticket this smelly neckbearded redditor behind me pats my back and says "excellent choice my good sir" then he goes on about how the girls in the film gave him a "gentleman boner".

I ripped up the ticket there and then and told the reddit rat right to his face: "fuck you buddy I'm a 4channarian". I left the cinema as he burst into tears and had an autistic meltdown.
>>
Shes cute in a way. I liked her.
>>
>>84761740
I think this sort of character is 10 years too late to not be considered annoying / sjw
>>
>>84764202
>"gentleman boner"
lmao

that's gotta be one of the most cringe worthy shit reddit ever came up with
>>
>>84764240
I liked her too. Wish they didn't run her joke into the ground though.
>>
reddit has a comment section so you can talk about reddit on reddit
go there and don't return
>>
>>84764371
https://www.reddit.com/r/gentlemanboners/

Truly despicable.
>>
>>84761740
I cringed so hard at every single scene of this piece of shit. What the fuck were they thinking?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.