[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Best Spider-Man quips >Best Spider-Man costume >Costuming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: kino.jpg (96KB, 387x580px) Image search: [Google]
kino.jpg
96KB, 387x580px
>Best Spider-Man quips
>Best Spider-Man costume
>Costuming in general
>Marc Webb's amazing action sequencing
>That Electro CGI
>Sally Field's Oscar-worthy performance
>Andrew fucking Garfield
>That Sinister Six teasing
>Green Goblin's claws
>That unforgettable clocktower sequence
>That kino ending moment where Spider-Man decides to move on despite Gwen's unbearable death
Will we ever have another Spider-Man as good as this one? Or even just superhero movie in general?
>>
File: you need to go.jpg (21KB, 300x330px) Image search: [Google]
you need to go.jpg
21KB, 300x330px
>>84761570
>>
File: Bait.jpg (21KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Bait.jpg
21KB, 600x600px
>>84761570
>>
>>84761570
a movie so terrible it killed a fucking trilogy before completion

you don't see that often
>>
>>84761645
Actually Sony had plans to launch an entire universe out of this movie. Sinister Six, Venom, etc. It's still happening to this day, thanks to this movie. It was the stupid Marvel deal that killed the trilogy. lol
>>
You know I saw this when it came out and I cannot remember a single god damn thing about it.
>>
>>84761570
>>Best Spider-Man quips
...sure
>>Best Spider-Man costume
hell yes
>>Costuming in general
nah
>>Marc Webb's amazing action sequencing
lol no
>>That Electro CGI
bad
>>Sally Field's Oscar-worthy performance
ok you got me with this bait
>>Andrew fucking Garfield
perfect spiderman
>>That Sinister Six teasing
muh universe teasing
>>Green Goblin's claws
garbage
>>That unforgettable clocktower sequence
how could i forget that terrible scene when the webbing stretches out to be a hand
>>That kino ending moment where Spider-Man decides to move on despite Gwen's unbearable death
...yeah no
>>
>>84761645
Out of the Shadows probably killed more reboot TMNT, ironic considering it was a better movie the the first one.

Waiting for the next reboot.
>>
>>84761570
DONT YOU KNOW
>>
>>84761570
Unironically the third-best Spider-Man film.
>>
>>84761645
It just have been two years.
We can still get the third one, right?
RIGHT?
>>
>>84761570
I know this is dangerous bait but ASM2 is straight up the worst capeshit I've ever seen by far.
>>
>>84761733
Your timeline is as fucked as your mouth after Thanksgiving with your family.
>>
File: Poetry.png (1MB, 895x739px) Image search: [Google]
Poetry.png
1MB, 895x739px
>>84761570
ASM2 is so underrated
>>
>>84764944
So true. The way they handled Peter and Harry's relationship was so great to see with how Harry is scared to end up like his father and Parker doesn't want to take that risk of giving him his blood, not knowing the side effects.

Jamie Foxx was amazing in this! He truly captured that type of person who is obsessed with someone greater than him due to how poor his own life is.
>>
>>84766946
>>84766985
>ASM2 shills exist
Jesus Christ
>>
File: 1437766760541.jpg (111KB, 585x593px) Image search: [Google]
1437766760541.jpg
111KB, 585x593px
>HE LIED TO ME
>HE HATES A-ME
>VIRGINITY
>>
>>84761570
Try harder faggot
>>
>>84761570
I saw this one time in the theater when it came out. I'm not sure why but I came out pleased, probably because of Gwen's death scene (probably the only decent scene in the movie). I didn't watch it again until about a month ago because I just didn't really desire to see it again, but in that 3 years I heard all about how it was absolutely terrible. Some people compared it to Batman and Robin in quality. After my second viewing I was physically exhausted from laughing at how bad it was. Not kidding. I put on some soothing music to unwind after it.
>>
I HATE THIS SONG
>>
>>84767637
>Raimi uses itsy bitsy spider in his movie
>it's genuinely funny
>Webb uses itsy bitsy spider in his movie
>it's pure cringe
>>
File: dafuq 36.jpg (37KB, 287x504px) Image search: [Google]
dafuq 36.jpg
37KB, 287x504px
>>84766985
>YOU'RE A FRAUD, SPIDER-MAN!!!!
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.