[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just watched this, what did /tv/ think of it? Would you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

Just watched this, what did /tv/ think of it?

Would you call it /pol/-core?
>>
Kino
>>
I wish germans were able to make decent movies about something that doesn't have to do with either Nasi Germany or East Germany. It's awfully solipsistic to be so focused on your own history when creating art.
>>
>>84759006
I would recommend it to adults so no its not /pol/ core
>>
>>84761199
Wow you roasted them good anon
>>
>>84759006

I wouldn't call it /pol/-core because the basic message of the movie is reminding people why Hitler and the Nazis were so appealing despite the majority of people not liking where that line of thinking ends up. I would say it's very good though, very true to life in the way it portrays Hitler becoming popular again in modern Germany, something most people would at first glance find ridiculous.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8oFKS84-yc
>>
>>84761057
But we have to atone for the sins of our ancestors.
FOREVER
>>
>>84761057
This movie was good. Best dubbing of all time, to be honest.
>>
>>84759006
>/pol/-core
/po/ is either dubitative about it because they don't properly get the message and think Hitler is awesome, and the more intelligent ones don't like it because they think it's a liberal trap
>>
>>84759006
>IM KINO
what did they mean by this
>>
>>84759006
i used usenet to download this movie and ended up getting it with swedecuck subtitles, always wanted to watch it though. is it natively in english or is it subbed to english?
>>
>>84763215
Nope. You gotta read the damn movie.
>>
>>84763215

I watched it on Netflix with English subtitles.
>>
>>84759006
Truly a German kino. It was supposed to be a total bluepill but ended a redpilled movie.
>>
>>84763436
>>84763441
fuck no thank you.
i only watch movies in american no other commie language
>>
It's as normie as it gets.
>>
>>84759006
Mostly enjoyable. The fish-out-of-water elements were fairly well done and the goth chick was hot but when the message started feeling forced I lost interest because it conflated isolationism with racism and all that.
>>
>>84759006
Meh.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.