[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://metro.co.uk/2017/06/16/zoe-k ravitz-says-she-missed-out-on-super

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

http://metro.co.uk/2017/06/16/zoe-kravitz-says-she-missed-out-on-superhero-films-because-directors-didnt-want-to-go-urban-6711374/

She does realize that every actor gets cast based on looks right?
>>
>>84758329
who? also she's not that bad looking for a monkey
>>
File: sp home.jpg (123KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
sp home.jpg
123KB, 1200x900px
Yeah superhero films today are too white

Hopefully Black Panther shows these racist casting directors what real diversity looks like
>>
>Zoe "KRAVITZ"
>Urban
>>
has she fucking seen any of the superhero movies lately?

fuck off you nepotist cunt.
>>
>>84758329
>didn't want to go urban

What mean by this? Im not clicking that shit.
>>
>>84759218
Didn't want blacks.
>>
>urban
As if she didn't grow up in a mansion in a gated community. Even spoiled rich people pull the race card.
>>
>>84758329
>didn't want to go urban

I don't understand? What does an incredibly rich and attractive woman know about going urban?
>>
>>84759218
don't want to play a character that is designed black

she wants to play white characters like captain marvel and black widow
>>
If you read the article, basically she's mad that a director wanted her to play the wife of a black guy.
>>
File: 1497486336053.gif (2MB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
1497486336053.gif
2MB, 460x259px
>>84759314
>>84759255
HMM CULTURAL APPROPRIATION MUCH?!?
>>
>>84759321
fassbender probably made her addicted to BWC
>>
>>84759321
>‘I just read a script in which there were two couples, and one was written as black. When I talked to the directors, they said I should play the wife of the black guy,’ Kravitz explained.
>Zoe added: ‘It’s insane that they still think the black girl needs to be married to the black guy, and everyone else is white.’

Apparently, it's outrageous that a black girl would be cast as the wife of a black guy
>>
File: how.jpg (94KB, 876x367px) Image search: [Google]
how.jpg
94KB, 876x367px
>>84758329
>Zoe Kravitz
>Missing Superheroes fad
But she was in X-Men First Class
>>
>those ugly tats
why
>>
>>84758878

This is hilarious

Minorities:
>The buddy
>The other buddy
>The jerk
>The pretty one

White Guy:
>The strong, intelligent, witty, noble !!!HERO!!!
>>
File: Capture.png (415KB, 392x605px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
415KB, 392x605px
>>84758329
>Zendaya
>fucking her way to the top
It isn't because they didn't want to be 'urban'
>>
>>84759799
Jesus Christ Harvey. What are those? But for real though, is that dude wearing sneakers or am I going blind?
>>
>>84758329
It's 2017, that excuse doesn't work anymore sweetheart.
>>
>>84759946
>doesn't recognize geos

lol fuccboi
>>
>>84758329
giv zoe gf
>>
Zoe a qt.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.