[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't they leave him alone. How many hundreds of people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

Why didn't they leave him alone. How many hundreds of people have to die because some smug retard of a mafia boss etc. won't leave him alone?

When will they understand that threatning him, people and creatures close to him, or his property is a near automatic death sentence?
>>
>>84757678
stop overthinking a movie you fucking nerd
>>
>>84757678
Why didn't they just shoot him in the head when they had him tied up? Or why didn't they just use zipties or handcuffs instead of duct tape?
>>
>>84757678
Why didn't the mob boss tell his son who John Wick was if he was living as a civilian in his neighborhood and the kid was randomly fucking with locals?
>>
File: 136546549879874.jpg (59KB, 373x404px) Image search: [Google]
136546549879874.jpg
59KB, 373x404px
>yfw Keanu will never look at you like that
>>
>>84757885

You miss out if you don't do this.
>>
>shoots you in the chest then in the head
>>
Better question: why are 100s of military scrubs willing to charge right at him after watching all their buddies get instantly wasted by him and hearing about all the other 100s of military scrubs that he already wasted. How much do they pay these guys anyway?
>>
>>84758311
2 Million was the price on wick's head. Also, wouldn't you want to be the guy that took out John Wick?
>>
>>84758311

I was thinking the same. I heard that they are likely to be paid by what they accomplish. Anyways, Wick seems to be quite known in the underworld, which means that if i was one of those guards etc. cannon fodder in the movie and knew that Wick was coming, i'd be extremely motivated to lay off from my position as quickly as possible.

Of course that might get me on some hit list but, i'm sure that many of my colleagues would share my opinion here.
>>
>>84757678
Imagine an action movie where the main gangster that's against the main protagonist leaves him alone.
The movie would be 10 fucking minutes long you pleb.
>>
>>84757678
Because he's clearly apart of a global secret society mafia thing. It's something you can't leave.
>>
File: 1373408999215.jpg (11KB, 242x209px) Image search: [Google]
1373408999215.jpg
11KB, 242x209px
>>84757678
>Why didn't they leave him alone.
Same reason they didn't leave Bourne alone: so they could make another movie
>>
>>84758846

It's also fun to speculate why people are so retarded.

It's quite common in fiction that the antagonists are in some ways, more or less retarded.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.