[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just watched this film, Neville was the real monster, wasn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Just watched this film, Neville was the real monster, wasn't he?
Use of tension and screenplay was a work of genius, almost made me forgo the shit CGI
What did you guys think?
>>
Cop out ending that pisses on everything that was set up prior. Ruined the whole thing for me
>>
>>84756678
There shouldn't have been that stupid dog
>>
>>84756678
So why did humanity go almost extinct again? I know it had to do with the cancer cure thing that was developed but how?
>>
>>84756714
Didn't the leader wanting his infected girlfriend back reinforce Neville being ultimately wrong about them and their lack of human behavior?
This part seemed like it was needed to let the viewer understand how Neville capturing and experimenting/killing their kind was equally as selfish as the deaths committed by the Darkseekers
>>
>>84756678
>Just watched this film, Neville was the real monster, wasn't he?

You'd fucking love the actual ending instead of the forced "humans rule, die lol" ending.

The ghouls/vampires come back to save their own and Nevile has to realize that the planet has evolved a new species and that he is seen as the monster

You can still see on the DVD I think. The ending is the whole reason the movie is seen as classic to begin with so it fucking hurts that they destroyed it. Fucking retards.
>>
>>84757235
I think you'd like the novel.
>>
>>84756678
watch Last man on earth with vincent price

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuPgXDWMB-Q

it's closer to the short story
>>
>>84757235
I recall it ending with an outpost full of human survivors? Am I remembering it wrong?
>>
>>84756749
Not a whole lot of explaination other than that the cancer cure mutated into a plague that either killed people or turned them into the zombie things
>>
Day Breakers was the best interpretation of this story.
>>
>>84758619
nope
youre right
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.