[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it even possible for summer action blockbusters to be good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

Is it even possible for summer action blockbusters to be good anymore? I skipped this in theater but just saw it and holy shit what a boring fucking movie. The one with Jack Black was better than this shit.
>>
agreed, pj king kong almost made me fukn cry, and NO movie has done that
>>
>>84756590
I cried. ;_;
>>
>>84756523
So he's just Kong in this adaptation? Who took his title of King?
>>
File: Kong-Skull-Island-Vietnam3.png (658KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Kong-Skull-Island-Vietnam3.png
658KB, 1280x720px
where dose he get all the daily calories from tho
>>
>>84756523
You're a fucking idiot. There is nothing "boring" about this movie unless you are just determined to not enjoy it for whatever reason. It's non-stop action from start to finish, something is always happening. Maybe learn how to have fun, faggot.
>>
>>84756646
Where does he poop hahaha just kidding
>>
>>84756667
The coolest part was when Kong destroyed all the helicopters, and even that was slightly ruined due to Kong throwing the helis like footballs at the other helis and hitting them like he was the greatest footballer of all time. Too much of the action sequences were ruined with idiotic moments. Like at the end when kong uses the boat propeller on a chain like a damn flail.
>>
File: 1497755324603.jpg (15KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
1497755324603.jpg
15KB, 250x238px
perter jacksons skull island was way scarier
>>
>>84756667
>It's non-stop action from start to finish, something is always happening.
that is boring, same reason Mad Max Fury Road was boring. Characters need to be developed for me to care about them, the story needs to be developed for me to care about it. I saw nu-kong a while ago and all I remember about it was John Reilly and that cringy slow motion scene. Utterly forgettable movie that somehow has 70% on RT.
>>
>>84756667
Kek, the movie is garbage, stop trying to defend it
>>
File: 2005-Narive.jpg (48KB, 780x482px) Image search: [Google]
2005-Narive.jpg
48KB, 780x482px
The tribe scene in Jackson's movie was scary desu
>>
>>84756646
Tentacles.
>>
>>84756667
>using "fun" AGAIN
holy shit
>>
>>84756523
It was different, it was unusual...a nice deviation from the norm.
>>
>>84757894
it was literally just a collage of other movies
>>
>>84757917
It borrowed tropes. Other than that, it was interesting and enjoyable. Like a nice ride.

Mainly waiting for Godzilla, though.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.