[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They were clearly playing it up as romance in the movie. I wonder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: Finn & Rey.jpg (144KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
Finn & Rey.jpg
144KB, 1200x800px
They were clearly playing it up as romance in the movie. I wonder what gave Disney the cold feet.

China is the easy answer, but then they'd probably not pair Finn with an asian girl.
>>
The script didn't intend romance. Daisy just couldn't help lusting over a real man.
>>
>>84753861
Poe and Rey OTP WHEN?
>>
>>84753861
What makes you think Disney got cold feet? We only have one movie so far, and that movie shows us a brief hint of romance, which is deflated by the end. It's not like we got one movie leaning towards romance, and then the next movie deflated it after the execs reconsidered.
In any case, the two have no romantic chemistry.
>>
>>84753861
No, Finn was interested Rey but Rey wasn't interested in Finn. Stop being a fucking retard OP, not everything has to be a conspiracy.
>>
>>84753861
The real romance is between these two autists.

>inb4 they're related

You have to be retarded if you still believe that.
>>
>>84753861
Wasn't it the fact that they cast a black guy.
I thought I heard somewhere, probably here, that they were originally set to cast Jesse Plemons as Finn, by Abrams screwed them over and cast Boyega
>>
If I had enough control over the force, could I use the force to hold her in place while I make her spread her...legs?
>>
>>84753861
What are virtue signaling, marketing, and cold feet?
>>
>>84754016
Director has said there will be NO romantic interest in the new trilogy. Specifically ruling out the Reylo faggotry.

Her not having a romantic interest is in keeping with her being a storing independent female like Elsa or Monoa
>>
Wasn't here a rumor that the spic pilot was going to be a fag?
>>
>>84756887
Nah, that's just fan fiction
>>
>>84753861
Can you imagine how many young white girls will be influenced by their inevitable kiss scene?
Every young white girl after watching the film will try it with a black guy, and /pol/ will not stop it. Nothing stops this train. Nothing
>>
>>84754776
This trilogy is getting worse all the time
>>
>>84753861
I thought that at first. But then another idea came to me that made more sense. It's the fact that Disney expected the normie response to their relationship. Imagine if Finn never reacted to Rey romantically. Then every normie would be like "Finn MUST be gay". And then his credibility decreases. And no one likes him. But since they went out of their way to show he's got a libido, that makes him more relatable. Even though their relationship will go nowhere, at least the audience knows he isn't gay.
>>
>>84753861
They never get together in the first film, Luke and Leia didn't kiss until Empire.
>>
Who casts this trash?
>>
>>84753861
Does Rey have character traits of any kind?
>>
>>84758007
She's a constant stream of uppity and "muh parents". That's all I remember.
>>
>>84754776
No, he will set up Reylo for episode 9, faggot
>>
File: 9s06gx.png (213KB, 1488x1488px) Image search: [Google]
9s06gx.png
213KB, 1488x1488px
>>84757899
they were cheap and shit
>>
File: booblivesmatter.gif (2MB, 435x535px) Image search: [Google]
booblivesmatter.gif
2MB, 435x535px
>>84754776
>no romance
big if true
>>
The Force Awakens should have been about Finn and Poe discovering the Force and having awesome bro-ventures. Rey shouldn't have even been a character in the film.
>>
Just give me my fucking Rogue One sequel like they totally planned.
>>
>>84760406
Rogue Two?
:^)
>>
File: StarWarsMoviePoster1977.jpg (151KB, 300x470px) Image search: [Google]
StarWarsMoviePoster1977.jpg
151KB, 300x470px
>>84760406
>>
>>84758197
This. I feel bad for the people who waited 30+ years to see what happens after Jedi only to get a Mary Sue who won't stop talking about her fucking parents.
>>
>>84754016
Rey is Leia's daughter and Kylo's half-sister.
>>
>>84753861
Can the force fix her broken ovaries so she can have a beautiful mixed baby with Finn?
>>
>>84753861
>They were clearly playing it up as romance in the movie.
Wait till they find out they're brother and sister in the next movie.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.