[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>5 minutes prior, Bond establishes that the girl has grown

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 2

File: bond and severine.jpg (174KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
bond and severine.jpg
174KB, 2560x1440px
>5 minutes prior, Bond establishes that the girl has grown up as a sex slave, probably raped repeatedly
>walks up to her unannounced in a shower while she looks visibly scared
Was this done on purpose to show that Bond's an asshole or is Sam Mendes tone deaf?
>>
>>84749961

What I want to know, is what kind of STD exchange happened in that shower...
>>
>>84749961
Yeah?
A big part of Skyfall was that he's fucked up and that's what MI6 does to its agents
They're expendable and they all come out broken in the end.
>>
Bond was just trying to fix her traumas with sex.
>>
skyfall is the worst bond ever
>>
>>84749961
> unannounced
> they flirted earlier
> she was eager for that bond dick
> he has already snuck aboard and the chilled champagne is there for her
> seductively move into shower is an alpha as fuck move if you do it right
> she knows it can only be bond and not silva's goons
just because she was a sex slave doesn't mean she still doesn't want to fuck
>>
>>84750411
this 2bh
>>
>>84749961
>craig
>bond
>>
Why do they make him have sex with every single female he comes into contact with???? I swear James Bond is such a problematic character.
>>
>>84750436
It's crap, but still better than Specter and Quantum of Solace
>>
>>84750485
he didn't have sex with M though
>>
>>84750926
Maybe, but she sure fucked him
>>
Remember when Bond raped Pussy Galore in the stable but it was ok because in the end she liked it
>>
>>84750926
Because M is actually supposed to be a man. Judy Dench was only given the part to appease feminists, who will never watch it anyway. As usual.
>>
It's Indy 4 all over again. It HAS to happen. It's Bond's character. That's why replacing him has never been a truly major issue.
>>
>>84750994
And she ended up being the best M of all time, funny that.
>>
>>84750498
Specter at least half felt like it was having fun with being a Bond film rather than trying to parody them, distance itself from them or rip off Jason Bourne or The Dark Knight like the previous 4 films respectively.
>>
>>84750282
Anon asking the important question. This shit doesn't fly with me either. Fucking nasty.
>>
>>84749961
hes a chad. literally no big deal
>>
>>84751026
Lol sure bruv

In the Craig films she was incompetent to the point of being more of a threat than the villain
>>
>>84750994
but thats wrong. judi dench was M before all this feminist pandering
>>
>>84749961
It's a Bond movie. What tone do you want ? Bond decides not to make sexual advancement after hearing that sex had traumatized her?
>>
>>84751133
Not really.

She was M during the 90s push for PC bullshit. They made it very clear in Goldeneye that she was a woman in a """""man's world"""""

To be honest it wasn't as bad as shit is now though. Back then they just wanted to cast a woman as Bond's new boss and it was reflective of the whole idea throughout the film that the world was moving on from the Cold War & the olden days which Bond & his ilk were a relic of.

Nowadays they want to cast a female Bond....just cuz.
>>
>>84750485
because he is alpha as fuck. what the hell is wrong with you.
as if you dont at least try to fuck any hot girl you come in contact with, the difference is that bond pulls it off
>>
>>84750485
Moneypenny
>>
Bond's always been rough af with women
>>
>>84751307
While everyone is gushing about the films post reboot

>"nuBond is so much better because the stories aren't campy and they take themselves more seriously"

After its pointed out they're full of bad writing

>"well what do you expect? It's a Bond film!!?"
>>
>>84749961
At least it wasn't like Spectre where he fucked a grieving widow like hours after her husbands funeral
>>
>>84750485
its his interrogation technique
>>
>>84751409
I don't see how these are contradicting
>>
I always thought these bed scenes are there to serve the female audience with some Bond beef.

But now that you mention it, I wonder if the female audience can identify with the Bond girls when they were watching this
>>
Sam Mendes should stop trying. He doesn't get Bond.
>>
>>84751439
It is actually quite a lot like that in a number of ways
>>
>>84751503
People praise the new films for not being campy then immediately use the campiness of the franchise as their go to defence for bad writing.

What's so hard to understand?
>>
>American Beauty
The girl finds that the neighbor kid is a creep. She gets bitchslapped by her dad knowing the creep is watching. She shows him her boobs.

The dad is a closeted gay. He beats his son because he is in denial. He sees his son giving blowjob to his gay neighbor. He decides to kiss the neighbor.

>yeah I think Sam Mendes is tonally deaf
>>
>>84751439
He also fucks the daughter of the guy he hunted down and killed
>>
>>84751744
It's not campy in the look but campy in the story. What's the problem
>>
>>84751808
I think you missed the point of American Beauty.

It's that people don't know what they want.
>>
>>84751439
>grieving widow
It was pretty obvious that she wasn't grieving in any way. She was just terrified that his organization will now kill her.
>>
>>84751913
Contrary to popular belief, camp is a little more complicated than "it doesn't have to make sense".
>>
>>84751931
the point is suburban life is a lie and you should VOTE DEMOCRACY EMULATE KEVIN SPACEY REJECT WESTERN VALUES
>>
>>84750485
I know this is bait, but actually more often than not, Bond will fuck the girl when she's a lead to some bad guy. Especially Craig's Bond:
>CR
Seduces the Spanish? chick when he notices she's dating the bad guy
Backs off of Vesper when he notices she has someone else

>QoS
Fucks Fields to get on her good side
Doesn't fuck Olga because they have more important shit to do (although they probably would have if she stuck around longer)

>Skyfall
Fucks that beach hoe to cope with his injury and midlife crisis
Fucks Severine to earn her trust since she's close to Silva

>Spectre
Seduces some random Mexican chick to have access to the hotel roof (and to have a reason for that sweet ass tracking shot)
Fucks Monica Belucci to get info about her dead husband
Doesn't fuck Lea at first but clearly is using her for her knowledge about Spectre
>>
>>84751934
I would say it's pretty obvious it's ok to fuck a widow if her husband is a villain and if you have just saved her from assassins.
The widows owe men her body IMO
>>
>>84749961
I don't understand what it is about people who white-knight for prostitutes.

She's been fucked so many goddamn times that she likely sees is at literally nothing, handshake tier.

It's like people visualize this shit on a spectrum between innocent virgin to innocent virgin who has been molested.

It's like getting all defensive and upset that someone is trying to pick a fight with a professional boxer; fucking retarded.
>>
>>84751052
STD and condom are the taboo of all "romantic" sex scene
>>
File: IMG_8281.jpg (49KB, 349x302px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8281.jpg
49KB, 349x302px
>>84752764
>"Wait, aren't you wearing any protection?"
>"Danger is my middle name Baby!"
>>
Mendes actually mentioned that he made the sex scenes more uncomfortable on purpose.

That's part the course for the Craig movies as a whole, though. The serious tone just doesn't lend itself to sexy shenanigans.
>>
I happened to see Dr. No in cinema some time ago. When Honey Ryder talks about being raped, I kid you not, some people laughed out loud.
>>
>>84752143
>no Olga sex scene
Such a disappointment. They should've fucked in the time window between when he meets Leiter and when they go infiltrate the hotel.
>>
>>84753328
Go to bed, grandpa.
>>
>>84750282
Chancroid
Chlamydia
Crabs
Gonorrhea
Hepatitis
Hepatitis C
Hepatitis B
Herpes
HIV / AIDS
HPV / Warts
Human papillomavirus (HPV)
Molluscum Contagiosum
Scabies
Syphilis
Trichomoniasis
Vaginal Yeast
Vaginosis (BV)
Yeast in Men
Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID)
>>
>>84752946
Actually Austin Power seems like a person who is comfortable with putting on a condom before sex
>>
>>84753790
>did you wear a condom
>no baby only sailors wear condoms
>not in the 90s Austin!
>well they should the filthy beggars, they go port to port
>>
>>84751322
that was literally just a part of her character. there was no 'push' for it.
>>
>>84749961
bond was invented when spousal rape was still legal in many western countries. Also the term "date rape" is a recent invention.

it was a different time, where films could show men slapping women's asses, tell them to get lost because men were talking. We could have a scene were bond is surprised that a woman is a doctor.

"the good ol days". And now it's all over. Enjoy these final moments.
>>
While we are talking about Bond am I the only one who thought Léa Seydoux was going to be his daughter in Spectre. I was waiting for the hammer to drop that she was Bonds daughter right up till they fucked. Anybody else?
>>
>>84749961
>>84750485
Isn't Bond an known misogynist or at least sexist though? I mean these movies were created earlier in the 20th century after all. That being said, there is nothing wrong with making a misogynistic male character. It's the artist's choice.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.