[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Childhood is idolizing Ned Stark. Adulthood is realizing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (289KB, 1638x1092px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
289KB, 1638x1092px
>Childhood is idolizing Ned Stark. Adulthood is realizing Jaime Lannister made more sense
>>
>>84748684
Adulthood is realizing Joffrey makes the most sense.
>>
>>84748684
Pretty much. That was the moral of the story.

Jaime's not a bad guy. They just do bad things to survive.
>>
was jaime getting his hair cut symbolic of the show becoming worse?
>>
>>84748684
adulthood is realizing that Cercei molested Joffrey multiple times
>>
Ned was just so fucking autistic about honor, never really bought him as a 'great man'
>>
>>84748684

Jaime still broke his fucking oath.

Being in the kingsguard is a suicide pact. He didn't follow the rules.
>>
>>84750602
>Jaime's not a bad guy.
He used to be.
But now he's better
>>
What if I idolize creepy CIA man?
>>
Childhood is thinking dude boobs and dragons lmao is good adulthood is realizing it's shit
>>
>>84750964
saved a shitload of lives by breaking that oath
>>
>>84750888
so autistic about honor that he was willing to pay off the goldcloask with Petr Baelish to support his coup
>>
File: IMG_0948.jpg (1MB, 2592x3888px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0948.jpg
1MB, 2592x3888px
Adulthood is realizing that Daenerys is the one true queen
valar morghulis
>>
>>84751048
He was saving himself.
>>
>>84751039
this
>>
File: 1499425361593.jpg (222KB, 590x590px) Image search: [Google]
1499425361593.jpg
222KB, 590x590px
Patricianhood is realizing the only character that was always in the right is based Jorah
>>
>>84751066

More liek queen of pudding
>>
>>84751151
>cuckmaster
>in the right
>>
Childhood is watching this garbage. Adulthood is reading the books using /got/ and other GoT threads as an excuse to shitpost about Westeros' tax plan, Bolt-on Bolton and the Merling theory.
>>
>>84751013
when though? He seemed to always be a decent guy. Only bad thing i remember him doing his wanting to kill ned becasue his wife took little man
>>
File: Contrarian_Club_Medium[1].jpg (28KB, 500x304px) Image search: [Google]
Contrarian_Club_Medium[1].jpg
28KB, 500x304px
>>84748985
>a character that was intentionally made to be as annoying and repulsive as possible makes sense
>>
>>84751213
books are garbage
>>
>>84748684
Nah, Jamie is a Lannister cunt, sister-fucker and child-killer, an obnoxious cunt and smeghead, he only does honorable things when it suits him. I'm glad he got hit by all the horrible things. I hope dragons kill him in the most gruesome ways possible.
>>
>>84751105

He was being honorable by breaking his vow, saving lives as a true knight should, protecting the weak from the strong (a mad king).
>>
>>84751213
Why read books when film exists
>>
>>84751541
>t. dany lover
>>
>Ned Stark = Typical Tragic Hero
>Jamie Lannister = Struggling Antihero out for himself
>Joffery = Literally Hitler
>Sansa = garbage
>Arya = MUH Stronk Indepentant gril
>>
>>84751252
The Bran thing, although there wasn't much else to do with him after he saw them fucking.
>>84751213
>getting into the books when you know the fat fuck won't provide a closure
>>
Adulthood is realizing Bobby B was right.
>>
>>84751597
with the exception of a few cases, the books are usually better than the films.
>>
Childhood is thinking it is in any way insightful to point out the entire premise of the series. Ned Stark's honor and loyalty was misguided and landed him in his fate while Jaime, who initially appeared to be an antagonist, proved to be well intentioned but more pragmatic. No shit you fucking retard. This could just as well be a Wikipedia summary of the series.
>>
>>84751014

Get this hothead outta here.

Littlefinger is good at what he does but he's greedy and that's what ends up fucking you.
>>
File: 18lr896xysn8kjpg.jpg (49KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
18lr896xysn8kjpg.jpg
49KB, 800x450px
Adulthood is realizing that pic related would have been the best king.
>>
>>84751844
He was a cuck though
>>
Childhood is thinking that a rat and a weak willed Lannister is good.
Adulthood is knowing that being a man and being honorable is the true path even it means losing your head.
>>
>>84751713
>Stannis=the one true king of Westeros

ftfy
>>
>>84751039

Utilitarianism has no place in being honorable.

If you can't be trusted, you're worthless.
>>
The whole mess that is ASOIAF could've been avoided if the Lannisters were allowed to marry each other.
>>
>>84752736
This mentality is retarded say for instance you were oathed to protect someone who had walked onto private property and trespassing ment death in the same kingdom so you save the person your other to protect but in the act are caught so the only way to keep one's honor is to allow justice to be served and your own death by your logic. Even better when you know the person your sopossed to protect will be in danger the next day but your dead and didn't fight back because it's honorable
>>
When I read these books as a teenager years ago I liked the Starks like everyone else but the more I re-read them the more I ended up hating them due to how absolute retarded their decisions were. Lannisters are better people but not by much.
>>
>>84753272
the wat?
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.