[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You guys think Bryan Cranston or Aaron Paul are typecast? Ju

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: flynn.jpg (406KB, 1600x2132px) Image search: [Google]
flynn.jpg
406KB, 1600x2132px
You guys think Bryan Cranston or Aaron Paul are typecast? Just take a look at this guy. Since Breaking Bad the only parts he's played have all been retarded guys:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6Iui8mpWXs
>>
>>84745537
Isn't he actually retarded though?
>>
>After the role of a lifetime, I've been - retard
>>
>>84745559
So he's always just playing himself? What a fucking hack.
>>
>>84745537
fuck It took me to the last 10 seconds to remember Ray William Johnson existed
>>
https://youtube.com/watch?v=OgP51EDB_cg
Can't tell if he's retarded or not in this one
>>
He has cerebral palsy IRL tho
>>
He had a normal IQ though
>>
File: 1498881404623.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1498881404623.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>84745537
>I'm down
Yes, you are
>>
>>84745537
Yeah he should've been the new spiderman
>>
>>84745696
And Tom Cruise is a fucking lunatic midget IRL but he isn't a lunatic midget on screen because he's an actor and that's what actors do - they act like they are someone else.
>>
>>84745537
>d..dAH..DAD Y-YOU MUST STOP BREAK-..BRAYYyyy..BREAKING BAD

Fuck the one dimensional script and characters
>>
>>84745756
that's because cerebal palsy can't be fixed with a wooden box
>>
>>84745663
>Wisely Snipes murders a spazmo on screen 2017
Sold
>>
>>84745559
He genuinely has cerebral palsy, yeah.
>>
>>84745537
The concept of this movie reminds me of the fictional movie concepts in Tropic Thunder.
>Captcha: South Park
>>
>>84745537
I still think Vince dropped the ball hard with that character. His arc just petered out and became forgettable and pointless.

It was clear Flynn was drifting away, off being cool with his buddy, rebelling from his stupid parents. It would have made sense for Flynn to try blue meth, maybe peer pressure.

Imagine Walts reaction upon finding that out, not only meth, but the blue meth he makes. What an intopective moment that would have been. Would Walt see the irony and error of his ways? Or would he have found a way to justify the continuing self destruction of his family?

But we'll never know cause instead Vince decided to give us some Quentin Tarantino bullshit.
>>
>>84745869
*introspective
>>
>>84745869
It would have been fucking hacky to make Flynn take Walt's meth. Some Sons of Anarchy-tier bullshit.
>>
>>84745663
the only thing I couldn't predict from this trailer was that there would be ayyliens. Why is Wesley Snipes in a movie like this?
>>
>>84746022
Oh, because 'the mexicans' and 'the white supremacists' and the jail factions and the pop-up car gun aren't hacky Sons of Anarchy-tier bullshit?
>>
>>84745537
Factually the worst character in Breaking Bad.
>>
>>84745559
yeah but he's not as retarded as the roles he plays
>>
>>84745559
Drumpf voter confirmed
>>
>>84745663
pure kino sold
>>
Maybe he should play a palsy character that isn't fun to be around, takes advantage of people, invites themselves over to places and tries to squeeze as much social currency out of their condition as they can to cover up their lack of character.

Just seems like an untapped character in cinema that actually exists: douchey handicapped people.
>>
>>84747162
Dangerous ground imo. It's like making a movie about a greedy jewish man, a lazy mexican, or any other offensive stereotype. Do real-life examples exist? Yes. Are you going to get crucified for making a movie about it? Definitely.
>>
>>84746982
Prove it
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.