[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You know what Woody, me and the rest of the toy's have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: toy-story-700x438-575x360.jpg (46KB, 575x360px) Image search: [Google]
toy-story-700x438-575x360.jpg
46KB, 575x360px
>You know what Woody, me and the rest of the toy's have had ENOUGH of your shit. No more fucking "adventures". No more rescue missions, no FUCKING more. You really wanna know why Andy doesnt play with you anymore? Because you seem to be the only one walking around acting like you dont know. Don't fucking pretend you don't see it because we all do, him spread out with one finger rubbing his chocolate starfish the other pumping his fucking shaft, Bo-Peep washes his cum out her hair everyday, we got bigger problems. You're a fucking embarrassment Woody and you're a fucking faggot. Fuck off

Woah things got a bit dark there
>>
>>84741896
What the fuck raimi??
>>
>"BUZZ! YOU ARE A TOOOOOOOOY! YOU CAN'T RAPE CHILDREN BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE A DICK TO POP THEIR PREPUBESCENT CHERRIES! SO GET IN THE DAMN VAN AND STOP THE 'LOLI-HUNTING!'"
This line came out of fucking nowhere. Did Hanks ad-lib here?
>>
>You are a sad, strange little man, and you have my pity

That was a dark thing for him to say into the mirror.
>>
>>84741896
Was it kino?
>>
>>84741896

Honestly, who cares what Mr. Potato "cuck" Head had to say?

Look at his children, they don't look like anything like him.
>>
File: 31.jpg (727KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
31.jpg
727KB, 1920x1080px
>That Andy playing with Boonie scene
Jesus Christ Pixar
>>
File: 1498885871681.jpg (100KB, 756x772px) Image search: [Google]
1498885871681.jpg
100KB, 756x772px
>>84742254
ouch
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (30KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
30KB, 640x400px
Do you think Mr. Potatohead can like posses people if he gets his parts in someone?
>>
For those who want to be part of this epic /tv/ forced meme there are three easy steps.

Step 1: This is considered the most important step. See what movie this epic 4chan meme is being applied to today. Most of the time it's the older Sam Raimi Spiderman movies but since these threads die very fast the guys that force this apply it to other movies now. This thread however uses Toy Story. Please pay attention.

Step 2: Take a iconic scene in the movie, any will do as long as people remember the scene. Greentext a quote from the scene and twist the words to use anti semitisim, racism, homophobia or any other edgy as fuck topic. Go nuts, the sky is the limit! The more vulgar it is the more epic the meme is. This takes us to the final step.....

Step 3: Make a regular post, taking the position of a normal person and pretend to be disgusted by that scene. I know, I know, this is 4chan, a site where gore flows like fine wine but that's what makes this meme edgy, wacky and zany. We pretend to be offended by that fake scene. Funny huh?

Now that you understand how to do this, have fun kids. Happy memeing!
>>
>>84743142
Somebody get this hothead outta here!
>>
>>84743124
i hated this movie because of this

why do they have to flare my autism with these frivolous gags
>>
>>84743124
>>84743336
?
Do you think you're possessing your clothes, too?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.