[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So they should just stop doing end credit scenes now, right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

So they should just stop doing end credit scenes now, right? We've reached the pinnacle and this will never be topped.
>>
>watching capeshit
>>
It was pretty good, but to be fair, Deadpool's was much better.
>>
>that's funnyyy
Are you faggots pretending to be autistic?That's why MCU/DCEU is cancer
>>
I thought he was talking about his first time having sex being disappointing, it didnt click that he was trolling the audience until after.
>>
>>84738822
>le ferris reference
>>
It was epic my dude XDD
>>
File: 1369617171278.jpg (2MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1369617171278.jpg
2MB, 5000x5000px
>credits scene ends
>screechy woman behind me goes "I WAITED FOR THIS??"
>>
>>84738860
homecoming literally shows a scene from ferris
>>
>that autisic kid in the audience who shouts out "dont go yet theres an end credits scene!!!"

OP is that you?
>>
>>84738908
everyone knows theres end credits scenes.

people even stay for non marvel movies because they come to expect them now.
>>
>>84738908
Every Marvel film has after credits scenes. At least half the audience stays now because it's well known and a tradition.

To the point that they're doing gag scenes like OP noted.
>>
>>84738881
And it was relevant to the movie. For Deadpool it was literally just lolrandum.
>>
>>84739035
Which is relevant for Deadpool.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (202KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
202KB, 1920x1080px
>>84738799
>Homecoming's end credits scene will never be to-
>>
Patience.
>>
>>84738799
But it wasn't funny.
>>
>>84739422
does this mean Tony is a Muslim and /ourguy/? why does everyone else seem unintersted?
>>
This was fucking retarded. Rule number of film is to not waste the viewers time. This was a spit in the face from marvel, fuck them
>>
>>84738908
>autistic

People still try to leave after 9 years of fucking Marvel after credits
>>
File: 1499315416796.jpg (12KB, 250x386px) Image search: [Google]
1499315416796.jpg
12KB, 250x386px
>friends all get up to leave
>"guys, there's a second scene"
>wait through what seems like an hour of bloated credits
>get this
>>
I fucking hated both after credits this time around

>No Osborne tease
>No venom tease
>No Miles Morales
>Not a single hint of things to come

Really really bummed. Especially since the sequel is already so soon
>>
>>84740270
Marvel don't want to tie that Sony shit to themselves too much
>>
>>84738799
hella fucking epic
>>
>>84738799
Watching it, I saw the joke coming the moment Cap came on screen, yet everyone laughed anyway.

I feel like my sense of humour is too calibrated by 4chan, I laughed a few times when nobody else did and was surprised at the positive audience reaction a few other times
>>
>>84740270
Even though he was shown earlier, there was a Gargan tease. I honestly am happy there wasnt some tease since that assumes the movie did good enough to warrant a sequel.
>>
>>84738799
Wasn't this already in the trailer
>>
>>84740270
We don't need ANOTHER Green Goblin already, and Venom is going to be standalone.

Miles was hinted at earlier in the film, and they very clearly "hinted" that Scorpion will be the next villain and will be putting together a team of villains.
>>
>>84738908
This happened to me and my friend at the end of Thor 2. This sperg who was clapping and giggling throughout the film yelled it at us when we were gtfoing of that shit film the moment it ended
>>
>>84739908
>Dad goes to get the car while sister and I wait for the second scene
>"C'mon dude don't you want to see a teaser for the next movie?"
>He decides to stay
>After the scene he gives me a look of pure hatred
What do /tv/?
>>
>>84738799
>You just popped in the Captain America get right for the summer workout plan
>And ladies, if you follow these instructions exactly you might be able to pull you an Avenger, a Defender, man at least a dude with a car
>>
>>84741065
>calling your mom's husband "dude"
>>
>>84739584
They're exhausted after the huge battle and just want to eat.
>>
>>84738799
As someone who works at a movie theater, I'd like to give a hearty "fuck you" to the MCU for popularizing this shit. Now I have to wait for 30 mins after the goddamn movie to end for the sweaty neckbeards to leave and give me a chance to clean the theater.
>>
>>84741600
poor widdle you
>>
>post credits scenes
>>
My good friend, your gym teacher...
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.