[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey really like it. It's fun, first couple episodes are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Rick-and-Morty.png (768KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Rick-and-Morty.png
768KB, 1920x1080px
Hey really like it. It's fun, first couple episodes are
the worst but it gets really funny afterwards.
>>
REDDIT

MEMES
>>
>>84738212
Why dint/tv like it?
>>
Reported for trolling and rule breaking you know perfectly well this belongs on /co/.

The only reason you post it here is to troll why else would you make a thread knowing full well it's going to be shitted up with 99% of haters when you can enjoy a thread where everyone likes it on /co/ .

No other reason than to gets some attention and to troll because that is how sad lonely and pathetic your lives because trolling and attention whoring is all you have in your lives you sad little pricks.
>>
>>84738315
god isnt real
>>
>>84738315
This. Janitor needs to be consistent and uphold their ban of rick and morty.
>>
>>84738315
But it's a tv show. And I want to know why people don't like it. It's a discussion you drama queen
>>
>>84738212
The complaint that the first few episodes are bad tends to be the way for most shows. That being said, there's a pretty funny part in the first episode where Rick says the people shooting them are robots, and Morty shoots one, then the guy starts bleeding out and crying, with others running to console him and hold his guts in. Rick's half-hearted rationale for calling them "robots" makes me laugh every time. Pretty much confirmed that it wouldn't suck, even if the episode is weak comparatively.
>>
They said god doesn't real and that hurt my feelings and that's not fair.
>>
Just chained watched this entire show yesterday. It's got some dumb parts, but for the most part I found it enjoyable.
>>
>>84739459
There's more to it than that
>>
>>84738887
I have said almost exactly the same thing about the episode but after rewatching it a few more times, the problem is that that moment is almost the only funny part in the whole episode. Pilot did a decent job at introducing the show/world/characters but the only funny parts I remember is that one and the insecure bully. I don't really enjoy watching the episode anymore because of that.
>>
>What do me and OJ not have in common?
>I found the real killer bitch!
Much as I despise reddit humor, I'll admit that line got a hearty laugh out of me
>>
>>84740386
I don't get it
>>
>>84738212
dude you gotta try watching this show on weed
>>
WUBBALUBBADUBDUB
>>
>>84740571
DUDE
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.