[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that she is the biggest cunt ever to be on TV. Yes,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: Donna_Pinciotti.jpg (82KB, 400x579px) Image search: [Google]
Donna_Pinciotti.jpg
82KB, 400x579px
Reminder that she is the biggest cunt ever to be on TV. Yes, even worse than Skyler White.
>>
>>84735506

Yeah but that red hair
>>
>>84735506
No one is worse than Alma Garrett. Do fuck Carmela soprano. Tony should've whacked her
>>
>>84736430
Awful opinion
>>
And you are the biggest cunt on /tv/
>>
>>84736454
>enjoying Alma Garrett
>enjoying Carmela Soprano

Seems you have the shit opinion my friend. All their scenes are cancer
>>
Nope. She's the best 70s show girl.
>>
>>84737130
>not Kitty
>>
>>84737130
That show started in 98 you dumbass
>>
File: jack.jpg (91KB, 1067x800px) Image search: [Google]
jack.jpg
91KB, 1067x800px
>>84739956
same year you were born
>>
>>84735506
Do people actually think she's hot, or was the show just trying to brainwash? Look at her face, she looks like an old lady.
>>
not even close pleb
>>
File: jenna_70sshow.png (530KB, 877x551px) Image search: [Google]
jenna_70sshow.png
530KB, 877x551px
>>84737130
Not even close.
>>
File: my turn.jpg (33KB, 635x545px) Image search: [Google]
my turn.jpg
33KB, 635x545px
>>84735506
Nah,I think it's her turn for that title.
>>
>>84735506
>Dont worry, /tv/ knows
>>
>>84740419
I just started watching for the first time, she's tall and gangly and has bad posture but that was kinda the "in" look at the time
>>
>>84735506
i still love her.
>>
Donna was for sure a cunty mccunt face on the show. She always seemed odd next to eric like she would eat him or something since he was too much of a manlet next to her.
>>
>>84735506
nah, the bitch on House of Cards is

then Skyler

Donna isn't anywhere near the radar of biggest cunt
>>
Always loved Donna, so hot. It's been a long time since I watched it, is she really a bitch? I figured out I'm attracted to women who treat me like shit. Maybe she was just part of my whole mommy issues thing. Damn
>>
>>84735506
worse than a """""friend"""" who sabotaged your lovelife for decades?
or this cunt https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjN9iImfw_w
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.