[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/ 8gexwp/game-of-thrones-i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 42

File: got possibly racist.png (882KB, 833x820px) Image search: [Google]
got possibly racist.png
882KB, 833x820px
https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/8gexwp/game-of-thrones-is-even-whiter-than-you-think

She's got a point. It won't make me stop watching, but now I'll definitely feel guilty while watching.
>>
>>84735332
>Movie sets on fantasy land based on medieval england
>Reee, why is everybody white
>>
>>84735332
>article links to another article as supporting evidence
>references European Jews and Iberia
>minor populations from North Africa and Middle East living in Europe
>also Saint Maurice

That's hardly conclusive at all. They fail to provide evidence of how many people of color lived in Europe at any given time and are making their own broad generalizations.

Also, there have been several significant characters played by people of color: Oberyn, the Sand Snakes, Danaerys' translator, and Khal Drogo, come to mind.
>>
Sick and tired of the media trying to make European history look like we were always 51% racial foreigners. Very disrespectful. And frankly, also just bigoted, not to mention hypocritical.
>>
>obsesses all day about every dumb blog post on the internet
Possibly the most beta behavior imagineable
>>
Why don't you niggers actually try creating something for yourselves and stop crying to us about it?
>>
>>84735332
Oh hey, that forgettable article written a year ago by some two-bit journalist on a news site whose only audience is their choir.

Why should I care?
>>
they are never satisfied so whats the point?
what do they want? JJR martin doesn't strike me as racist. Do they want "THE WIZ"
>>
>>84735532
You're the only one here crying friend, you sound like a little crybaby bitch.
>>
>>84735529
Not as beta as posting them on 4chan for the sake of trolling. Then you stop and think.."isn't it the fault of those trolled for being kids who get triggered by this shit?"

I get my hatred out by reading msn articles, it's literally all worded in a way to be clickbait and "white male" is used far more than any other race/sex
>>
>>84735332
I will not read this article.
>>
WE
>>
>>84735561
Easy friend, everyone on 4chan says nigger it is meaningless
>>
>>84735561
You sound like a fucking nigger
>>
>>84735584
WUZ
>>
File: beethoven.jpg (85KB, 375x475px) Image search: [Google]
beethoven.jpg
85KB, 375x475px
>>84735482
She does a good job explaining why that's actually not realistic, Europe has always been multicultural.

>Historically speaking, medieval Europe was a multiracial, multiethnic place; Arthurian literature celebrates the great deeds of black knights. In medieval European religious literature and belief, both St. Maurice and Balthazar were depicted as black Africans. Maurice was eventually named the patron saint of the Holy Roman Empire; medieval churches and cathedrals across Germany, Switzerland, and France were dedicated to him.Considering all this, it's not surprising that Alessandro de Medici, who for a time was the Duke of Florence and the head of the great Medici family, may have been mixed race.
>>
>>84735532
She mentions people of color, not necessarily black people though they would be included.
>>
>>84735653
>medieval era England was multicultural
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I KNEW AMERICANS DIDNT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT WORLD HISTORY BUT HOLY FUCK AHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHA
>>
>>84735489
The problem is those are all subservient roles to white lead characters. The show needs more people of color in leading roles. 50% diversity isn't too much to ask for, but I'd be satisfied if they just made Jon Snow black at least.
>>
File: kofe laugh.jpg (113KB, 443x473px) Image search: [Google]
kofe laugh.jpg
113KB, 443x473px
>>84735653
>all this anecdotal evidence
>>
>>84735561

Negro status: uppity
>>
>>84735721
>Jon snow-what-im-sayin
>>
>>84735721
>Satisfied
Why do the producers owe you anything?
fuck off and watch soul train
>>
>>84735653
Actually she doesn't. I read the article and the other she used as supporting evidence, it's dubious at best.

There's nothing wrong with the evidence that she's given, it's just disconnected from the point she's making. She cites the existence of Saint Maurice, somehow, as evidence for widespread persons of color throughout Europe - but he was only one man. She references the European Jewish population, who in appearance could have likely been white presenting. Then Iberia, which is a special region that was conquered by North Africans - which is irrelevant to the British-inspired setting.

She mentions historical evidence of Middle Eastern and North African people living in Britain, but doesn't provide numbers and I hardly think that should be represented in the show.

Also: there are plenty of people of color in GoT anyway.
>>
>>84735653
I can't stop laughing, Americans truly are fucked.
>>
>>84735721
You're only satisfied when you are given a handout. Why don't you actually work for something that is your own instead of crying for a piece of someone else's ?
>>
>>84735721
How was Khal Drogo subservient? He was the epitome of a domineering patriarch to the point where he raped a 13 year old virgin.

I know you're trolling, but come on now.
>>
>>84735653
>Europe has always been multicultural
>a Theban erroneously portrayed as black by people living 1000 years later and a nobleman who might have been half North African are proof of this
Really makes me think

also St Maurice lived in the 3rd century and Alessandro de Medici lived in the 16th, neither of those are medieval
>>
File: 1498997152841.png (435KB, 795x1022px) Image search: [Google]
1498997152841.png
435KB, 795x1022px
>>84735653
>Arturian literature celebrates the great deeds of black knights
confirmed for not having read any Arthurian literature.
On a similar note does she think Edward "The Black Prince" suddenly changed race after burning down some French villages?
>>
File: Allessandro-the-moor.jpg (23KB, 350x450px) Image search: [Google]
Allessandro-the-moor.jpg
23KB, 350x450px
>>84735653
>Alessandro de Medici
He was probably the bastard offspring of Lorenzo or Giulio De Medici with an already mixed race servant, so he was 1/4th black. And that was so uncommon back then that they called him, a fucking super lightskin 1/4th black guy "THE MOOR".
That's how common it was.
>>
Just make everyone black and be done with it. They will never be happy
>>
Yo, son, dey need some more REFUGEEZ UP IN HEEYAH! Nawmsayin'? Hell yeah.
>>
File: 220px-Allessandro-the-moor.jpg (12KB, 220x283px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Allessandro-the-moor.jpg
12KB, 220x283px
>>84735653
>Alessandro de Medici

they're not wrong. this person aint white
>>
>>84735883
Don't forget Balthazar. A wise man, who never actually stepped foot in Europe in the Bible, unless you count Armenia.
>>
>>84735914
looks like an average Italian to me
>>
>show contains literal dragons
>complain about it not being "realistic" enough
wew
>>
>>84735793
>what the fans like to see doesn't matter
>>
>>84735653
[citations needed]
>>
>>84735822
You purposefully left out the black knights of Arthurian legend, which shows even medieval Wales and England were diverse.
>>
>>84735332
This is the same Kennedy that owns Star Wars?
>>
>>84735990
>make a show for me!!!
>make them all black, only the slaves can be white
>the fans want this!!
JJR martin is white
he wrote about white people and he had black people in their too
so what?
white people exist
>>
>>84736049
There was a black samurai in Nobunaga's court too. Of course you're going to accept a big black guy as a fighter if you need one, that doesn't mean that black people were common in England or Japan.
>>
>>84735897
The woman who stood for Mona Lisa wanted to buy a really Black baby because it would be very exotic to have one. Made me wonder exactly how many Africans were in Italy during the Renaissance.
>>
>>84735873
True, but Jason Momoa is white presenting, so casting him doesn't exactly help the show's diversity.
>>
>>84735561
[Spoiler]nigger[/spoiler] don't cry now
>>
>>84736049
the black knights wore black armor dummy.
also it is a legend.
Why does diverse just mean black?
I want some indians and Pakistanis pooing up the joint
>>
>>84736049
What's the name of a famous black knight of arthurian legend?
>>
>>84735981
Hey dummy, it is Martin himself who gave the excuse of basing it on Medieval England as the reason his books and the show lack diversity. People can't hide behind that excuse anymore.
>>
>>84736098
>white presenting
>doesn't exactly help the show's diversity
What are you trying to accomplish?
I don't care about white people
I hate when the whitewash charaters
Blackwashing and diversity for diversities sake is bigoted and patriarchal
>>
>>84736049
My point still stands though. Let's go through it step-by-step:

1. There are some historical accounts of famous black people in Britain. True.

2. There were black people in Britain historically. True.

3. Therefore, there was a widespread population of Africans throughout the region. Not necessarily.

She hasn't proved that there was a significant population of persons of color in Britain to justify what she's asking - probably because there wasn't. Isolated examples and legends aren't really enough.
>>
>>84736186
Just because you guys are actively trying to rewrite history as we speak doesn't somehow make medieval Europe any more black.
>>
File: 1337815587767.jpg (70KB, 810x780px) Image search: [Google]
1337815587767.jpg
70KB, 810x780px
why doesn't she write her own fantasy fiction with black people in it then?
>>
It's shit like this that really makes me not want to back to graduate school. This is a major concern, but war, poverty, real oppression, terrorism, and the environment are not.
>>
>>84735967
more like an average american
>>
>>84736235
Because that would require vastly more effort than yelling at someone else to change a pre existing franchise.
>>
>>84736186
White man writes about white people people get butt hurt.
Ever read orson scott card's Magic street?
he is accidentally racist while seeming well meaning.
you guys would get up set that the black actresses and actors are Black enough or arnt american blacks or arnt afrocentic enough
>>
>>84736186
Why is the only type of diversity that counts for you weird fetishists when it involves blacks? GoT has an entire subplot set in a culture based on mongolia and one based on the ancient middle east.
>>
>>84735489
Daenerys' translator is the only one I'd even consider calling a "person of colour". Oberyn and all Sand Snakes are all hispanics of the more european variety. Isn't Khal Drogo's actor half-hawaiian or something?
>>
>>84736309
((((jews))))
>>
>>84736285
touché
>>
>>84736235
Because nobody would publish it because nobody would buy it.
>>
File: 1451012606009.jpg (11KB, 213x250px) Image search: [Google]
1451012606009.jpg
11KB, 213x250px
>>84735332
>>
>>84736136
>the black knights wore black armor dummy.

Are you stupid? She specifically says they are African.
>>
>>84735332
yeah where are the meds
>>
>>84736160
Sir Jamal of the watermelon.
>>
>>84736350
I would buy a fantasy book about yakob the evil scientist that created white people according to the black Israelites
>>
>>84735332
>Liberal complaining about why everybody in something is so white.

Do something new for once.
>>
File: 1482809191284.jpg (107KB, 572x772px) Image search: [Google]
1482809191284.jpg
107KB, 572x772px
>>84736350
why would nobody buy it if people want more black people in game of thrones, surely that means there's demand for it?
>>
>>84735653
this is what americans learn in high school
>>
>>84736335
Why do care what everyone's race is so much?
>>
>>84735332
*YAWN*
>>
>>84736372
Those are depictions of or inspired by St. Maurice, a fucking Roman-Egyptian. He has nothing to do with the mixture and ethnicities of medieval Europeans.
>>
No wonder Walking Dead is destroying it in ratings and Atlanta is destroying it in prestige

White people need to stop living in the 60s
>>
>>84736335
>Oberyn and all Sand Snakes are all hispanics of the more european variety

Pedro Pascal (Oberyn) is Chilean, Indira Varma (Ellaria) is half Indian.

One of the Sand Snakes is half Chinese-Singaporean. They're clearly people of color.

>Isn't Khal Drogo's actor half-hawaiian or something?

So not white?
>>
Why the fuck do these critics not make their own damned series about fantasy Africa or fantasy Asia? Nobody's stopping them. Why make someone else do this when it's a proven fact that many if not most people in the world prefer stories about white characters in white locales. The rest of the world isn't a SJW hugbox.
>>
>>84736335
hahahahaha
a
h
a
h
a
h
a
>>
>>84736224
>There are some historical accounts of famous black people in Britain. True.

Commoners rarely got written about. For there to be so many prominent black people in British history implies there were a lot living there, unless you want to go down the path of a the few black people there rose to prominence because black people are superior.
>>
>>84735529
99.9% of the posters here are mega-betaboys. Consider the OP's post. Crying like a child over color. Losers are allowed to live nowadays. Such is life.
>>
>>84736372
>black knight most common meaning
>Black Knight (Arthurian legend), any of several knights clad in black armor in Arthurian legend
>>
I've never watched that shite, so I can't possibly be racist at all
>>
>>84736477
Who gonna pay for your gramma's (i mean your moms) welfare?
>>
>>84736510
There aren't many prominent black people in british history though. You are having trouble naming as many as 10. Meanwhile there are literally thousands of prominent white british people from that time period. Unless you want to go down the bath of that being the case because white people are superior.
>>
>vice
>in 2017

Please dont give those bloggers parading as journalists any attention. Even ironically
>>
>>84736153
We all would anon, she's born for it
>>
>>84735332
This is why Trump won
>>
>>84735887
>burning down some French villages?
He could definitely be a nigger
>>
>>84736591
white people are great! how else could we have subjugated sub-continents like India vastly out numbered and armed solely with gin and shouting
>>
>>84736633
they were at war, beside burning down French villages is a proud English tradition.
>>
>>84736650
Damn, white people btfo.

Renewing my Blacked subscription right now.
>>
>>84735332
Sounds like historical revisionism to me.
>>
>>84735332
I hate Americans so much. We get it. You live in a mixed race hell hole where you get shot by your wife's black son.

Stop trying to destroy European culture and history to make up for it.
>>
>>84735332
>GOT whiter than you think
So fucking what?
>>
>Majority white
>huge success

huh, strange
>>
>>84735620
DRAGONS AND GREASY RAPIST SOCIOPATHS AND SHIT
>>
>>84736747
I thought homeboys in outerspace was a masterpiece
>>
File: RickStare.gif (981KB, 342x239px) Image search: [Google]
RickStare.gif
981KB, 342x239px
>>84735332
>I'm just gonna ignore the entire Essos storyline to make my point here...
>>
>>84735332
What about the horse fuckers?
Also nothing's stopping them from writing a spin-off centered on whatever the fuck is happening in Dorne.
>>
>>84736719
Which country do you live in where there is no diversity?
>>
>>84736372
Shit like this is really scary to me. Look at the confidence and shamelessness in which this anon was telling this blatant lie.
Then >>84736527 fact checks him and african american knight anon completely disappears without as much as acknowledging he might have been wrong. But he will try again some other day. All it takes for history to be rewritten is some SJW changing wikipedia and the black knights of arthurian legend will become africans.
>>
>>84736859
Zimbabwe.
>>
>>84735836
>Americans truly are fucked.
the concept of white privilege is just as popular in Britain and other European countries.
>>
File: black knight.jpg (119KB, 1200x784px) Image search: [Google]
black knight.jpg
119KB, 1200x784px
You bunch of racists. I've got a painting of a famous black knight right here.
>>
>>84736859
Unlike the US, Europe is still 90% white in even the most "diverse" nations.
>>
>>84736901
>and other European countries.
It really isn't.
>>
>>84736859
Hungary. But even the most fucked European countries (France, England, Germany) are still whiter than America will ever be.
>>
>>84736935
it really is. NW Europeans in particular are genetically predisposed to the "white privilege" narrative. sweden, france, germany are fucked too.
>>
AYO

HOL UP

SO YOU BE SAYIN

I MEAN YOU AINT BE SHITTIN ME
THAT AAAALLL THEM NIGGAS

THAT WE WUZ EUROPEANS AN SHEEEEEIIIIIIIIT?

MUP DA DOO DIDDA OOGA BOOGA WHERE DA WHITE WIMMINZ
>>
>>84735653
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>84735332
Writers like this are getting close to becoming those nut cases from the Louis Theroux meets the black nationalists episode.

Those idiots that are angry about white men being powerful devils through all of history that still claim anyone of actual historical importance was black. You can't have it both ways.
>>
>>84736995
Have you ever even been to Europe? The closest you'll ever find to SJW bullshit like that is in some WEuropean universities and even there it's called out as bullshit regularly.
>>
>our own medieval times wasn't this white
>framework is a TV based on fiction
Dismissed. Let people write the stories they want to write.
>>
>>84737075
No, but I don't base my opinion on anecdotes. I base it off of which European countries are opening their borders to muslims. It's typically NW Europeans like Britain, France, Sweden, and Germany.
>>
>>84736956
If you want to live in the sticks, but European cities are predominantly non-white, at least places like London and Paris. You are about 50 years behind the US, diversity-wise. We are your future.
>>
why didn't my filter for all vice content pick this up?
>>
>>84735653
>american are shit at History and pretend to know more than European about their own history
oh surprising
as usual
>>
>>84737072
>Those idiots that are angry about white men being powerful devils through all of history that still claim anyone of actual historical importance was black. You can't have it both ways.
And don't you love how these retards conveniently ignore the Persians, Indians, Arabs, Chinese, and other peoples from Asia that had high civilization and culture?
>>
>>84735332
Americans shouldn't write articles about medieval European history.
>>
>>84737111
>No
Stop reading right there. Keep your opinions to yourself you retarded nigger.
>>
>>84737075
When has the BBC ever "called out" stuff like that, they are the ones propagating it 9 times out of 10.
>>
>>84735653
>Arthurian literature celebrates the great deeds of black knights
>Black Knight mean they were black people
Are you mentaly retarded ?
>>
>>84737129
The fuck are you talking about? I went to Prague and it was majority white. I only saw a few Viets here and there and that was it.
>>
>>84737151
Why not?
>>
>>84737151
Americans stick their noses everywhere, I decided to checkout 2chan and found americans shit posting on their equivalent to /g/
acting like they knew what the probper operating system for fucking Japs to use and posting pepe and were largely ignored
>>
>>84737151
Haha, european (you're a peein)
>>
>>84737173
Keep relying on anecdotes/personal experience when neither are reliable indicators of anything we're talking about.
>>
>>84737129
That's complete bullshit though. Even London, the biggest most multicultural shithole in Europe, is still a white majority.
>>
>>84737151
This.

I mean most of them don't have a firm grasp on their own geography or history so why they think they can wax lyrical about anyone elses is beyond me.
>>
>>84737111
You're fucking adorable. The opening of the borders is an economics issue, your SJW garbage isn't spreading here.
>>
>>84735332
>and as a medievalist

No Kathleen, you're not.
>>
>>84737244
>hasn't ever gone to Europe
>is a retarded amerinigger
>continues to talk about it
kys jamal
>>
>>84735653
Yo man Pushkin had african ancestors so that means all of Russia was like 50/50 black and white right?

WE WUZ MAJORITIES
>>
>>84737151

David Oyelowo is British though, which is the article actually cited.

http://www.indiewire.com/2016/10/david-oyelowo-criticizes-game-of-thrones-diversity-1201736087/
>>
>>84737217
OP article speak by itself
>>
>>84736995
>>84737111
You don't seem to understand. The immigration wave to Europe was made possible by neo-liberals (traditional right wing) wanting to undermine the unions and weaken the working class which is considerably more influential there than it is in the US. It's an intentional economical play to put more power in the hands of the employers, aka the corporations. Shit, Merkel's generally speaking a conservative and leads a party called the Christian Democratic Union.

Take Sweden for example; their traditional social democratic party was firmly against anything even resembling mass immigration and vowed to only accept refugees that had passed through the UNs system according to a quota, ie, very few. In the 90s this vow was broken by a new government led by the Moderate Party (sweden's traditional economic right-wingers, in government for the first time in a very long while). This government didn't last very long because it was a weak one, but the Moderates again got into power in 2006 and declared that Sweden NEEDED immigrants or its welfare systems would collapse, all the while they actually dismantled the welfare state themselves and privatised whatever the could.

And no, the "white guilt" narrative is not strong here at all, not even in universities. I'm sure a few specific shitty ones' sociology faculties have dumb stuff going on, but swedish students are mainly concerned with getting a passing grade and getting pissed on weekends. The safe space nonsense and refusal to listen to different opinions is not an issue here, not even close.
>>
>>84735653
>black knights

Lmao wtf they wore black armor this person confirmed fucktarded
>>
>>84736860
This, shit is out of control
>>
>>84737315
The article just starts off with one sentence of oyelowo's criticism. It's actually citing an article by Matthew Gabriele, who is american.
>>
>>84737315
Huh, even Brits can get their own history wrong.

How quaint.
>>
File: deliverance.jpg (793KB, 1658x2468px) Image search: [Google]
deliverance.jpg
793KB, 1658x2468px
>>84737151
>>
File: cunt.png (846KB, 1019x778px) Image search: [Google]
cunt.png
846KB, 1019x778px
>>84735653
Saddest thing is the author's twitter - clearly medieval shit is her passion and she's legitimately retarded about it.
>>
>>84737270
Your politicians usually frame it as a humanitarian issue, even if economics is the "real" motivator.
>>84737340
I think you're trying to approach this from a "your liberals and our liberals are different" angle which is odd because I never mentioned anything about US liberals. Whether it was leftists/centrists/rightists who made up bad excuses as to why you need more muslims is irrelevant as to whether or not the concept of white privilege is a strong influence.
>>
>tfw I live in a major european city
>tfw the only foreigners I see are asian and amerinigger tourists
>>
>>84735332
I'm not going to give those retards clicks, but someone please tell me that the subhuman who wrote that article realizes that Westeros isn't the "entire world" of Game of Thrones.
>>
>>84737457
I was just trying to explain what happened and added that as a disclaimer because the word "liberal" has a very different meaning in the US, I just wanted to avoid confusion.

I think made it clear that the concept of white privilege was not it, it's arguably more about a modernised form of the White Man's Burden that was used to motivate colonial ventures (if you want a social reason). Ie, it's our duty to lead these poor brown folk because they cannot lead themselves. But again, it's primarily an economic issue and I think I made that clear.
>>
File: 1463960843681.gif (1MB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
1463960843681.gif
1MB, 320x213px
>>84735529
>reading articles is bad or somehow too much effort for low iq inbreds to fathom
>>84735569
>posting articles for discussion on an image board isnt what forums are for, lets not talk about things on this forum cause I'll possibly get triggered like a little bitch
>>
During WW2 or so the legend goes American soldiers used the word lollipop as a common password because native-Japanese speakers had a hardtime saying it. Probably bogus, but keeping that in mind, I imagine that most Americans (including Canadians) and some cucked Europeans would make horrible spies. Or at least if they were captured and interrogated it would be easy to figure out their identity

These posters and others would certainly make bad operatives
>>84735332
>>84735721
>>84735561
et al.

It would be very easy to interrogate these individuals if they fell into the hands of sane European or Asian countries. Basically, the interrogation process would be exposing them to certain image text and film triggers while under monitor kind of like a penile plethysmograph or a polygraph. It would be simple

>>84735653
Please stop shaming America. Beethoven was not a nigger.
>>
>>84737468
>who wrote that article realizes that Westeros isn't the "entire world" of Game of Thrones
It's the only part of the world that matters just like how Western Europe and the overseas Anglo countries (USA, Australia, Canada, New Zealand) matter.
>>
>America land of guns and burgers
>News is weekly-monthly black guy getting shot or hit by a white guy who dindu nuffin
>Europe is literally letting immigrants in by the millions
>Watch European popular news, immigrant with a knife takes on 5 cops, slashes 3 before they finally get him to calm down and ask him if it's ok if they assert their privilege on him temporarily
>>
>>84735332
thank god that i'm not white, feels good pham
>>
>>84737520
I was speaking incorrectly/loosely so you got me there. When I say "white privilege" I'm pretty much referring to a greater package of whites owing something to non-whites, usually for some historical grievances like colonialism or slavery.

I do not think it is primarily economic.
>>
>>84735653
this is good bait, congrats on your (You)s
>>
>>84735332
meanwhile the media is even more Jewish than you think

really makes you think even
>>
>Medievalism is the system of belief and practice characteristic of the Middle Ages, or devotion to elements of that period, which has been expressed in areas such as architecture, literature, music, art, philosophy, scholarship, and various vehicles of popular culture.
>"as a medievalist"
Stop.
>>
>>84737556
what the fuck are you blabbering about
>>
>>84735561
I dont remember giving my farming equipment permission to speak or did I nigger?
>>
File: IMG_2835.jpg (27KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2835.jpg
27KB, 800x600px
>>84735332
>people are STILL taking the bait
>>
>>84737558
You do realize that Russia and China have bigger military than the rest of the world combined (excluding US), right? You must be pretty fucking ignorant to think that Australia, Canada and fucking New Zealand of all places matter, but countries like China don't.
>>
>>84737597
The parties pushing it are not lefty parties that might otherwise submit to emotional arguments. They're right-wing parties pushing their economical interests; they simply play along with the weak emotional argument to keep the emotionally driven part of the left wing on their side in this matter.
>>
>>84736995
I never heard anybody speaking of white/male privilege (except in History class about the Monarchy) in France
There is no student blocking college campus to enable shit like safe space, mansplaining or trigger warning.
Actually every time I try to explain SJW stuff people don't believe me because they think it's impossible for people to be that retarded.
>>
>>84737566
Why is it that we don't have a middle ground approach anymore? Both the left wing and right wing piss the fuck out of me. My circle of friends openly talk about how all cops should die, about how racist the US is (I'm the only non-white in the group!), and that everything would be better off under communism (despite all of them working for major corporations).

I whole-heartedly agree with amnesty and immigration reform, but don't let people enter into the US en masse. Or make sure cops who fuck up actually get prosecuted like the shitheads that gunned down John Crawford. And if some maniac tries to knife someone, you try to calm him down, but if he doesn't respond, taze his ass.
>>
>>84735332
>its another episode of "gib monis"
>>
>white people invented rock and roll!!!
>white people are the best basketball players!!!
>white people are the best dancers!!
>White people are incarcerated at a disproportionate rate
>>
>>84737669
Russia isn't the Soviet Union anymore. They're nowhere near as formidable as they used to be. And the ChiComs might be getting richer and have a big army, but they don't have the quality or living standards that Anglo countries do.
>>
>>84735653

Jesus Christ, not even a right-winger, but this level of historical revisionism is outstanding.

Everything in the altar of the multicultural pc order.
>>
>>84737639
lol its very simple anon .
>>
>>84737675
>except in History class about the Monarchy

because the king was male?
>>
Gondor was always majority Orchish. The last few centuries are an anomaly
>>
>>84737193
the green knight (that sir gareth aka beaumains fights) was literally green! stop trying to whitewash europe's rich multiracial history.
>>
>>84737704
If you seriously believe "living standards" are what make a country "relevant", then this discussion is over.
>>
File: IMG_2665.jpg (257KB, 698x1428px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2665.jpg
257KB, 698x1428px
>>84736630
>>
>>84737675
At my old school (16 - 19 year olds) we had this annual UN roleplay week in which students were paired up and assigned a country to represent in a pretend assembly. People who were assigned african and middle-eastern countries half-arsedly dressed up in clothing stereotypical for the region and even used makeup to make themselves look brown or black.

This was a pretty large school near one of the major cities in northern Europe, in a predominantly white middle-class municipality. In 2014.
>>
File: 1497141113050.jpg (93KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1497141113050.jpg
93KB, 500x500px
>>84736398
one loud actor(David Oyelowo) who isnt even involved in GoT says there should be more diversity and a handful of white-guilt sjw journalists jumping on the opportunity to virtue signal off this colored persons comments to give their white asses legitimacy amongst the multiethnic crowd doesnt constitute a majority, especially when most HBO subs and DVD sales are to white nerds.
Fucking write your own black book series and get BET to produce Game of Blacks and see how much people want that.

Why is it black people only want to be part of something successful created by a whiteman? are they incapable of creating their own success? theres plenty of black-only shows doing well, why steal white people roles from white people shows too?
>>
>>84737807
Forgot to add to the first paragraph; no one gave a fuck. It was all in good fun.
>>
>>84737807
bet they didnt post them on facebook even still
>>
>>84737822
because tyler perry movies are not seen to be legitimate
>>
>>84737747
The Chinese are a supernova. They're expanding until the point that they explode at their highest point of achievement. Their economy rests on slave labor.
>>
>>84737747
>then this discussion is over.
god you sound like a priggish faggot
>>
File: 1498958696619.png (797KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
1498958696619.png
797KB, 666x666px
>>84735653
WE
>>
Why are white people hated so much now
>>
>>84737144
GHENGUS KHAN WAS A BLACK MOOR
CONFUCIOUS TOO
>>
>>84737947
Starts with a J.
>>
>>84736401
imagine living in the USA and 90% is literally nigger tier retarded, i am scared for them
>>
>>84737950
>black
>moor

Unlikely.
>>
File: How_to_respond_to_SJW.jpg (33KB, 480x334px) Image search: [Google]
How_to_respond_to_SJW.jpg
33KB, 480x334px
>>84735332
>Fantasy medieval England
>Nigger knights/noblelords/kangz
>>
>>84737965
it varies considerably, I live all over the US as a kid and some school districts had way more resources.
One area I had a computer lab with decked out system color printing in the early 90s
others where 7 and 8th grade science was the same class you just repeated it pass or fail
>>
>>84737759
>oh_shit_an_ms_paint_comic.jpg
>>
>>84738046
>I live all over the US

How fucking fat are you?
>>
>>84738038
you should see the one slav dev guy arguing with a sjw on twitter over how "medieval poland did in fact of people of color :^)"
>>
>>84738061
oh sorry missed a d
>>
>>84737950
WE WUZ CHANGZ
>>
>and as a medievalist
>Though medieval ideas about race differ from modern definitions, medieval European history and literature are full of what we would today call people of color.
>"people of color"
As opposed to your "lack of color" having ass? You all look fucking pink to me. Who the fuck does this bitch think she is? Reporting on nothin
>>
>>84737834
Shit was on the school website for a year before the new group's photos were posted.
>>
>>84738141
not my point facebook would allow butthurt americans to maybe see it.
nobody cares about school websites other than pedos
>>
>>84738069
Jesus Christ, why are SJWs so obsessed of changing the history?
>>
>>84738175
(((((sjws)))))) more like s JEW w
>>
File: 1350331811001.png (106KB, 264x311px) Image search: [Google]
1350331811001.png
106KB, 264x311px
>>84735653
>We have always been at war with Eastasia
>>
>>84737676
The media doesn't want middle ground people.
They literally bias things because if people get excited/hyped/angry about an issue, the more they talk about it, the more hits that news station/website gets and the more money they make.
Good honest journalism has been dead for years. It's just retards dancing to the tune of big media.
>>
>>84738172
Pretty sure it was facebook too unless it's started censor scandis to protect frail american feelings.

Seems a bit absurd, doesn't it
>>
>>84735653
WE WUZ EUROS N SHEIIIIIIIIIIT
>>
>>84737129
>European cities are predominantly non-white

except they are not
>>
File: 1496765078295.gif (3MB, 286x258px) Image search: [Google]
1496765078295.gif
3MB, 286x258px
>>84735653
>Arthurian literature celebrates the great deeds of black knights
Holy shit she thinks black knights mean Africans
>>
>>84736098
>White presenting
Dude is a fucking darkie and looked Eastern as fuck in the show. Piss off
>>
>>84738103
>"people of color" are all shades of brown with brown eyes and brown/black hair
>"white people" can have black, brown, blonde, and red hair–brown, blue, green, grey eye color, and skin tones ranging from super pale to Mediterranean-brown
REALLY made me think
>>
>>84736859
Well I was born early enough to see a pre (((diverse))) Ireland, though it is mostly in the city.
>>
File: 1479773601498.jpg (10KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
1479773601498.jpg
10KB, 250x238px
>french grandparents never saw a nigger in their lives until they moved to the US
>medieval Europe was multiracial
>>
>>84738453
most "white people" are not white
if you don't have blue eyes, blonde hair and fair skin, your are not white. i'm sorry, americuck.
>>
>>84738354
Dublin is, I can't turn a corner without seeing some darkie, chink or scarfhead.
>>
>>84737759
>IF YOU'RE A REPUBLICAN YOU'RE AN EVIL MISOGYNIST RACIST MSPAINT STRAWMAN COMIC
This is why Trump won
>>
>>84735332
>Vice
Reminder that Vice was voted "Least Cool News Publication"
>>
>>84738554
Oy vey, you're absolutely right! Only Germans(the blonde ones) and Scandinavians(the blonde ones) are White!
Fucking kill yourself retard. Cream of the crop of Europe, and mankind, was southern Europeans i.e. Greeks and Romans. Take your autistic divide and conquer shit back to /pol/.
>>
>>84738550
They must have lived in a small village, right?
>>
File: MoorishAmbassador_to_Elizabeth_I.jpg (220KB, 772x1024px) Image search: [Google]
MoorishAmbassador_to_Elizabeth_I.jpg
220KB, 772x1024px
>>84735897
Moors are not black, they looks like pic related
>>
>...whiter medieval world than our own ever was.

Holy shit, they really are batshit insane and are now literally revising history to push their agenda.
>>
>>84735653
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA
>>
Why are Europeans ITT getting so assblasted to learn they have diversity in their history?
>>
>>84736409
Because it's the only thing they have. Because racists only accomplishment is that they, by chance mind you, were born white.
>>
>>84739045
This. White privilege is still a very real problem.
>>
>>84739045
WAHHH WAHHHH WAHHH
iWESNT BORN WHITE WHAAAHAAA
>>
>>84735332
welp i guess i love game of thrones now
>>
>>84738884
"Moro" is a colour too, we use to say "mori" for black hair
>>
>>84739615
The historical Medieval European moors are the Muslim and Saracen invader in Spain and southern Italy, pic related how they illustrated themselves
Equating them as black is the same wewuzery as calling ancient Egyptians as black
>>
>>84735332
>evidence is a new york times article written by a non historian
>European jews post roman diaspora apparently arent white
>correctly cites the fact that multiracial and multiethnic societies existed in spain and italy
>somehow this means that england was half black
>evidence for this is L I T E R A L L Y three people may have been black in england, and only one of them from the medieval period, and he was supposedley a slave

If she was bitching about the racial makeup of places like Dorne and Essos that would be one thing but Westeros is clearly based on England and her as a self proclaimed historian should know better.
also
>no comment section
Vice are cowards
>>
>>84735653
>guy has the title 'black knight'
>this somehow means he was actually a nigger
>not just a guy wearing black armor
Hey retard, is the Red Baron a Navajo or something?
>>
>>84735653
>Arthurian literature
holy fucking shit is that really her excuse? I wonder if shes ever even read it. Otherwise she would know how fucking stupid that is.
>the black knight is literally black
I guess The Black Prince is black as well and every english king up until the Tudors was black.
>Alessandro de Medici
>literally one guy with like 1/20th of moor blood surely is evidence enough of a massive black population
I guess the fact that the boers settled south africa before the british would warrant historical depiction of the Zulu as multiracial then right?
>>
File: sala de los reyes.jpg (80KB, 720x493px) Image search: [Google]
sala de los reyes.jpg
80KB, 720x493px
>>84739757
Heck the place where the illustration is located is the same place they used for shooting dorne scene
>>
File: Meeting_in_dorn_jaime_myrcella.jpg (827KB, 1920x1152px) Image search: [Google]
Meeting_in_dorn_jaime_myrcella.jpg
827KB, 1920x1152px
>>84739913
>>
Considering Game of Thrones is shot in Northern Ireland, it would be incredibly irresponsible to cast non-whites. Northern Irish people do not like non-whites.
>>
>>84736859
switzerland
>>
>>84736901
>white priviledge
That shit is seen as a joke across the Atlantic
>>
>>84736719
Didn't Germany and the UK already do that by importing immigrants from the Middle East?
>>
>>84736401
This is why my kids will attend private schools.
>>
>>84739801
>only one of them from the medieval period, and he was supposedley a slave

This is another problem for the revisionist historians. If they actually ever see accurate portrayals of race in these time periods you can bet they'd be crying foul because inevitably these black characters would be treated like shit.

Then the show/film/whatever they're mad about for not being inclusive enough is still racist because the only non whites are treated like they would have been at the time, as second class citizens or slaves.
>>
>>84736277
>because you post about one issue you immediately do not care about all other issues
>if you don't spend every moment of your time talking about world hunger you don't care about it
You're worse than they are.
>>
>>84735489
>>84735523
>>84735822

I don't know if this helps, but seeing this thread made me think about the peoples who lived in the Eastern Roman Empire (everyone today calls them the Byzantines).

Check out this post on Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/AskHistorians/comments/2d7a3k/what_races_did_the_byzantine_empire_consist_of/

From the Reddit post: "Moreover, Byzantine government often practiced a policy of population transfer, in order to take trouble groups out of their homeland. For example, in 530 Justinian moved 10 000 Armenians to Cyprus, in 941, the entire Banu H'abid tribe moved from their Arab homeland to the Empire and Bulgars were transferred to Byzantium after the destruction of their kingdom by Basil II in the 1010s. In this period of Byzantine dominance in the region between 800 and 1050, the Empire was perhaps at its most heterogeneous, as evidenced by the rebellion of Thomas the Slavonian in 820, within Asia Minor itself, who had an army including Saracens, Indians, Egyptians, Assyrians, Vandals, Alans, and Armenians."

Wikipedia itself said that the Byzantine Empire was at first multi-ethnic, but the Muslim armies of the Middle East who conquered Roman provinces like Egypt and the Levant and the Western Barbarian Christians like the Normans who steadily conquered Roman lands in Italy. Enemies of the Byzantines slowly made it more of a homogeneous state consisting of just Byzantine Greeks, especially after the arrival of the Seljuk Turks and the constant civil wars and rebellions that wracked the Byzantine Empire.
>>
>>84740434
Well Byzantine is literally located on the borders between Europe and middle east, of course they have more interaction, you can't treat other parts of Europe in the same way
>>
>>84740434

(Continued)

I remember reading about how if the Byzantines conquered enemy peoples or captured enemy soldiers, those soldiers might have been given land so they would eventually fight for the Eastern Roman Empire. I don't know, I'm thinking that an enemy Syrian or Arab who had been captured and not killed would have been given lands in Italy or the Balkans, or a Western Barbarian who was captured would have been transferred to Asia Minor as a slave or to fight against the Muslim armies that would send yearly raids into the Byzantine lands of Asia Minor to either conquer or attack towns for plunder and loot. Of course, centuries after the arrival of the Muslim armies, the Byzantines would reconquer some of the lands that had fallen to the Muslims, up until the arrival of the Seljuk Turks.

Another thing I want to say is that the wildfire in Game of Thrones kind of reminds me of Greek Fire. Greek Fire was invented by a Syrian Christian named Callinicus.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_fire#History

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&ved=0ahUKEwivlO3FlvrUAhWFNpQKHQIxD80QFggvMAI&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.greece.org%2FRomiosini%2Fgreek_fire.html&usg=AFQjCNGwdjWLUhfR0mYHy4w4xul9TPvsUA&cad=rja
>>
>>84735653
>both St. Maurice and Balthazar were depicted as black Africans. Maurice was eventually named the patron saint of the Holy Roman Empire
somebody redpill me on this
>>
>>84740631

Don't forget that the Muslim Moors conquered much of Spain and allowed Christians and Jews to live in the lands that they conquered. So there were lots of people of color in due to the Byzantine Empires and the Muslims that conquered European lands.

Don't worry, remember the Crusades, especially the fourth Crusade of 1204. That was some help the Western Europeans gave to the Romans/Byzantines.
>>
>>84736859
Israel
>>
>>84736487
When you're from Chile, and you look this white, it's a fair assumption that you are pretty much a pure-blooded Spaniard. Oberyn is white, familia.
>>
>>84737759
Another wall of text leftist meme. You lads are fucking useless.
>>
>>84741033
>Another wall of text
that's the fucking joke
>>
>>84740434
>check out this post on reddit
I hope you get brain cancer you faggot
>>
>>84740800

That should be Byzantine Empire, not Empires. Actually, they called themselves Romans, so it's the Eastern Roman Empire.
>>
>>84741055
>my inability to meme is the joke
It sure is.
>>
>>84738199
>>84738175
>>84738038
>>84737965
>>84737926
>>84737947
>>84737962
GET THE FUCK OFF THIS BOARD >>>/pol/
FUCK OFF >>>/pol/
PISS OFF >>>/pol/
>>
>>84740702
>"Because of his name and native land, St. Maurice had been portrayed as black ever since the 12th century. The oldest surviving image that depicts Saint Maurice as a Black African in knight's armour was sculpted in mid-13th century for the Cathedral of Magdeburg."
>"Images of the saint died out in the mid-sixteenth century, undermined, Suckale-Redlefsen suggests, by the developing African slave trade. "Once again, as in the early Middle Ages, the color black had become associated with spiritual darkness and cultural 'otherness'".
>>
File: med_1471755771_1396290850_image.jpg (55KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
med_1471755771_1396290850_image.jpg
55KB, 640x360px
Dany has an entire nigger army, you racist.
>>
>>84735332
>I'll definitely feel guilty while watching.
cuck
>>
>>84741165
>triggered
Living in your head rent free familia
>>
File: 1494729033628.png (233KB, 1448x507px) Image search: [Google]
1494729033628.png
233KB, 1448x507px
>>84737759
>>
>>84741233
No, you're living in a TV board rent free because the mods REFUSE TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT YOU. Get the fuck back to your containment board. >>>/pol/
FUCK OFF >>>/pol/
>>
File: Paolo Vernese Wedding at Cana.jpg (589KB, 2100x1427px) Image search: [Google]
Paolo Vernese Wedding at Cana.jpg
589KB, 2100x1427px
>>84740702
St. Maurice was born in Egypt, Balthazar was supposedly King of Arabia, because post renaissance imagery Moor = Black, they're became associated with black people, this happens especially with people who rarely interacts with Muslims like Germans

>>84740800
Yes, the Mediterranean was diverse, but not as SJWs make out to be, where its imagined as full of black people, in truth, real live Europe was as diverse as renaissance painting like pic related, where the only minority are perhaps some ambassador or spice/carpet trader from the east, with some black servants, who are themselves are very few in number
Also biblical scenes or saints can't be used as prove of Europe diversity, since they're based in middle east, and are all reimagined European views on middle eastern people
>>
>>84735332
The white walkers should all be played by muslims, to increase realism and for diversity's sake.
>>
File: Trump.png (53KB, 1228x757px) Image search: [Google]
Trump.png
53KB, 1228x757px
>>84741263
>leftist memes are ba-
>>
>>84741269
The table on the left are supposedly Moors and Turks btw
>>
>>84735332
>game of thrones is even whiter than you think
>everyone loves it

Hmmmmm
>>
White supremacy at work. You whites are a devious lot, playing as our allies. Notice there's zero investment in anything inspired by African history, but yall sure love to sprinkle us into your pseudo European works.
>>
>>84741292
Spot on example. All the punchline had to be was simply ''it all started back in 2016''.
>>
>>84735332
>>
>>84735653
>Historically speaking, medieval Europe was a multiracial, multiethnic place;

Yep, there were germanics, slavs, mediterraneans, etc. There weren't any fucking niggers.
>>
>>84741406
Why should whites have to create your movies? Indians create their own historical movies, Asians make their own historical movies, why can't you do that?
>>
>>84736650
You were trying to be sarcastkc here but you actually made a good point. Why are shitskins so easy to dominate?
>>
>>84737729
no but back in the day the privilege were the special right of the mobility (like jailing people for no reason or reserve the use of a road for yourself, etc...)
>>
>>84741659
Because you guys seem to be the ones demanding it. It's always whitey wring this shit. I know where to go for my black Fantasy yarns.
>>
>>84737228
How do you know there were Americans and not eurocucks
>>
>>84741268
Stop being so triggered sweetie
>>
>>84735332
Does HBO want me to think this actress is white?
>>
>>84735653
>Historically speaking, medieval Europe was a multiracial, multiethnic place

Holy shit, what. During this time period blacks were less than 0.1% of the population of these regions and the massive majority of Europeans had never even SEEN a black person. It's part of the historical record.
>>
>>84736503
It's easier to make noise to force others to do all the work.
>>
>>84741961
Not anymore white boi

WE WUZ EUROPEANS AND SHEEIT
>>
>It is racist to make a fantasy world where multiculturalism isn't a thing

Thanks 2017
>>
>>84735332
Game of Thrones isn't White. The TV series was created by a couple of Jews.
>>
>>84735653
Black Knight...is not...it's not literal...
>>
File: 1499249630957.jpg (19KB, 400x427px) Image search: [Google]
1499249630957.jpg
19KB, 400x427px
>>84735653
>beethoven
>black
>>
>>84738175
Whoever controls the past controls the present.
Whoever controls the present controls the future.
>>
File: 1499263737456m.jpg (174KB, 1024x635px) Image search: [Google]
1499263737456m.jpg
174KB, 1024x635px
>>84735332
Why do (((they))) keep doing this? Don't they realise that eventually this will backfire once someone uses their anti White tactics to expose Hollywood and the Mainstream media for the kikefest it really is? Don't they have any sense of how idiotic it is to play identity politics when (((they))) are so overrepresented in positions of power and influence?
>>
>>84742981
Settle down goy. Know your place.
>>
>>84735332
>By not including people of color in major roles, George R.R. Martin is creating a whiter medieval world than our own ever was.
I honestly thought the image was fake satire made by /pol/
>>
WE WUZ YUROS
>>
File: historicalimage.jpg (24KB, 656x343px) Image search: [Google]
historicalimage.jpg
24KB, 656x343px
>>84742858
Excuse me, did we not watch the same documentary?

Pic related, it is an actual historical document of a certified African American in 10th century England. Get fucked, alt-right /pol nazi.

Check and Mate
>>
>>84735332
http://archive.is/vnjrb
>>
>>84736903
What does the 23 mean?
>>
>>84743367
Inches.
>>
>>84738141
Who goes to school news websites?
>>
>>84738643
No, they lived in Africa
>>
>>84741202
Why are they hooking up Grey worm and Missandei, when Grey worm doesn't have a dick?
>>
>>84742709
Westeros is multicultural, though; it's been through several migration waves and has various cultural and religious differences between the kingdoms.
The reason there's no black people is because they live out of the way of everyone and generally stay there as their needs are met.
>>
>>84743502
Does that make him more valuable?
>>
How much of this thread is bait? I thought most darkies on this site had thicker skin and didn't complain about frivolous shit like this. Maybe it's all the lgbtq people. They're used to pulling things out of their asses I suppose. Idk I don't come here often enough anymore to understand.
>>
>>84743839
Probably not in whatever era he landed.
Or maybe as a whore.
>>
>be greek
>"haha americans are cucked"
>the same publications posting the shit making me think theyre cucked are rarely (for now) posting shit about how major ancient greek figures were black
>realize that the reason Im laughing at america right now will knock on my door any now
>>
>>84735653
AYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOL UP

U BE SAYIN WE WUZ EUROPEAN?
>>
>>84736098
what the fuck do you mean by "white presenting" I'm genuinely curious.
>>
>>84737759
>Strawman
This is why trump won
>>
>>84743749
Because he's a man. A great many wanted Missandei to hook up with Dani. Degenerate Scum I hope they get aids and suffers horribly!
>>
>>84735332
"nor the Dothraki in their desert."

Now I'm trigged
>>
>>84736335
This is what makes liberals just as if not more racist then conservatives. One group is whites only and the other is no whites allowed.
>>
>>84744500
This would work out great then if each were allowed to have their own country, time to give /pol/ North Dakota or some shit so they can go be as inbred and ignorant as they wanna
>>
File: 1467007750782.png (144KB, 472x624px) Image search: [Google]
1467007750782.png
144KB, 472x624px
IS STANNIS COMING BACK?!?!
>>
>>84735332
did they photoshop the picture to make them look extra white for validation points?
>>
>>84741292
cringy as fuck
>>
>>84735332
Why do you people think it's worthwhile to make these threads?
Vice and others like it post stupid shit like this every day, it's their fucking job, are you still surprised? Do you really still find it funny?
>>
>The colour of people's skin is important

Progressives yet again hard at work keeping racism alive
>>
>>84735332
>whiter medieval world than our own ever was
?????????????????
>>
>>84735967
Exactly, not white.
>>
>>84736372
Is that a fucking monkey in the middle right?
>>
>>84735332
Literally no other race receives this treatment. Nobody says that there are too many black people in the NBA, nobody says that there are too many Mexican people in Mexico or Japanese in Japan. All black shows and casts are celebrated.

I wish that social """justice""" warriors would stop pretending that they're about equality and justice. They should just come out and say "this isn't about anything but white people".
>>
>>84735332
And why am I supposed to care?
>>
File: 135750726553747.jpg (7KB, 249x246px) Image search: [Google]
135750726553747.jpg
7KB, 249x246px
>>84735332
kek that's what you get for pandering to numales cucks and womyn
>>
>>84741292
>leftist memes are bad
>posts a bad """meme"""
Pottery
>>
>>84741268
Rent free sweetie. Rent fucking free.
>>
>>84744721
Living in your head rent free
>>
File: 10058600486.gif (1MB, 192x144px) Image search: [Google]
10058600486.gif
1MB, 192x144px
Yes, well done George, well done...
>HOWEVER
>>
>>84737704
Of all the things that changed in Russia, military bullshit changed the least, probably
>>
>>84735653
>Black knights now literally means niggers
I fucking hate this timeline
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.